[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
junius619 a écrit :
I really like the build, but somehow to me the damage is somewhat lacking.

Personally I could do just pull off Shaper (w/ a cull weapon switch) @ around 93 w/ the basic jewel setup & the mandatory stuff like 6-L Helm, Kaom's, Grelwood/Lioneye's, Xoph's, etc. I did Uber Elder in my late 90s w/ most of the suggested Cluster setup & slightly pimper gear. A8 Sirus is a grind w/ low damage / basic jewels, but you're at very low risk of dying w/ Jugg at any time if you know the fight at all, so if you can do Shaper you should be able to grind out Sirus. IMO.

If you're talking about clearing speed on maps, etc. that's something slightly different, but yeah I remember having trouble w/ certain Map Bosses on like Lava Chambers, Park, Wasteland, etc. till I started rotating in more damage.

GLGL.
elusive and tailwind would work with this build?
"
Gredzel a écrit :
I been looking to play a build that can pop screen of enemies but i realized, i dont have motivation to lvl up another character. So i added second Oni-Goroshi with infernal blow to your second build:) If someone wonder how looks this build in action and Hybridboy doesnt like it;) https://youtu.be/6DSMFcszyJc I know its expensive but its a tank, can explode screen full of enemies and with press of one button transforms into boss slayer. Im in love with this build. Usually i stop playing like 1 month into league but this build just keeps me going:)

glad to see you like it :)

"
tobymacx a écrit :

tailwind would be very nice.
elusive isnt as useful because the build isnt scaling movement speed or dodge, but it cant hurt.
"
tobymacx a écrit :

Tailwind is super fun especially with enough crit

i just wanted to show you guys how good i feel with this build don't mind the despair on hit i am going to craft one with poarch mark i just want to show hybrid boy how grateful i am to have such a nice build from him i am having a blast dps is awesome so i don't know what people are saying lvl 87 shaper easy, guardian easy, sirus easy everything smooth i will finish with 10.5 hp and 600k dps i don't know how the dps work but dps is awesome i have cap everything to and i love my gear still working on it
"
tobymacx a écrit :

i just wanted to show you guys how good i feel with this build don't mind the despair on hit i am going to craft one with poarch mark i just want to show hybrid boy how grateful i am to have such a nice build from him i am having a blast dps is awesome so i don't know what people are saying lvl 87 shaper easy, guardian easy, sirus easy everything smooth i will finish with 10.5 hp and 600k dps i don't know how the dps work but dps is awesome i have cap everything to and i love my gear still working on it

'i dont know what people are saying'

You have best in slot gear in every slot. Molten strike feels like SHIT until you put 100 exalt into it (Yes, in harvest you can self craft almost everything but it still requires a lot of time). It's tanky, but its slow and the dps is awful. I tried leveling this build but couldnt do it. Enjoying my bladeblast chieftain
Even with decent gear this build is nice I lvl this chart in 5 hour I don’t know why you taking about yea I have with tabula rasa and normal uniques easy with budget items you will do all content believe me
Omg how dare you I just finished deleted my other chart you full of shit I did all contexts with a bleed bow gladiator that mbx did,you just don’t know about the game i have a lot experience I own my own Facebook path of exile page with a Hispanic community last league I made over 2k exalted I just don’t play by myself we own a discord channel over 100 player around the world you just full of crap please don’t comment or talk to me and waste my time if you just going to talk shit just don’t talk or reply to my post smh you such a hater
"
tobymacx a écrit :
Omg how dare you I just finished deleted my other chart you full of shit I did all contexts with a bleed bow gladiator that mbx did,you just don’t know about the game i have a lot experience I own my own Facebook path of exile page with a Hispanic community last league I made over 2k exalted I just don’t play by myself we own a discord channel over 100 player around the world you just full of crap please don’t comment or talk to me and waste my time if you just going to talk shit just don’t talk or reply to my post smh you such a hater

You have 12 achievements, and do NOT have the achievement for placing a horticrafting station. lmao. You haven't placed a single horticrafting station and you don't have any achievements for using t3 seeds. Give me a break. RMT all day
It don’t matter what you say at the end of day you are a player full of crap I hate harvest yea I bought everything with currency because I know how to make currency at my third week of league already have a headhunter smh stop it please and I also have good friends we a team go get yourself a clan that helps Your comment are shit

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires