[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

I was playing this build in Delve and I really enjoyed it, what is it current state in 3.11? I see there is no more LGOH, is facetanking still possible without that? And what about single target DPS, can I actually fight Sirus, Shaper, Elder without huge budget?
So I tried your build the last season and really enjoyed it so I wanna try it again this season but you principaly removed the life and mana gain on it so I don't really understand how am I suppose to `` Hold right click to tannk anything`` without it.

Sry for my english
ty
Hi again.
Your Anoint on amulet is Tenacity or Primeval Force?
"
maciek2g a écrit :
I was playing this build in Delve and I really enjoyed it, what is it current state in 3.11? I see there is no more LGOH, is facetanking still possible without that? And what about single target DPS, can I actually fight Sirus, Shaper, Elder without huge budget?

"
Marsceau a écrit :
So I tried your build the last season and really enjoyed it so I wanna try it again this season but you principaly removed the life and mana gain on it so I don't really understand how am I suppose to `` Hold right click to tannk anything`` without it.

Sry for my english
ty

you can still tank.
you can also use LGOH rings, its just more expensive.

"
Rreloaderr1 a écrit :
Hi again.
Your Anoint on amulet is Tenacity or Primeval Force?

tenacity
its in the POB
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 25 juin 2020 01:28:38
can i gget the dexterity requirements with no investments on gear? or just by the tree is enough?
Hey there, thinking about respeccing my Jugg to this build on SC Harvest. I have most of the gear requirements already purchased, however finding the cluster jewels is proving to be impossible or just insanely expensive! The only one I found that was close to your setup between the large/2 med/2 small was something like 15 ex. Is there a more budget version of the tree until I can get all of the cluster jewels required?
Well I'm probably about to ask a dumb question, however I got to ask, seeing how xbow players let me down. Idk what they were doing last league but it wasn't making cluster jewels lol. I've traded for all the base jewels. So far I crafted exact small and medium cluster jewel using the alt/ regal/ exalt "exalt only once I got important mods!!" Now before I craft 2nd medium jewel I got to ask,, We want basically an exact copy right? So eye to eye and repeater stack like any other jewel? And last Question for large jewel, any better way to craft other than Alc/Scour or chaos?? I can't thank you enough for all your help. Also looking forward to possible 2nd version of the build, hate to ask so soon lol but what version do you think is better for me? Cuz I will follow you and this build though the gates of hell.. Or at least POE2/3/4 :}~""
"
Xupisco a écrit :
can i gget the dexterity requirements with no investments on gear? or just by the tree is enough?

you need some dex on your gear, look at the POB.

"
Gankker a écrit :
Hey there, thinking about respeccing my Jugg to this build on SC Harvest. I have most of the gear requirements already purchased, however finding the cluster jewels is proving to be impossible or just insanely expensive! The only one I found that was close to your setup between the large/2 med/2 small was something like 15 ex. Is there a more budget version of the tree until I can get all of the cluster jewels required?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2885363

its being changed.
sadly there arent good nodes to take instead of a cluster setup.

"
J 420 4u269 a écrit :
Well I'm probably about to ask a dumb question, however I got to ask, seeing how xbow players let me down. Idk what they were doing last league but it wasn't making cluster jewels lol. I've traded for all the base jewels. So far I crafted exact small and medium cluster jewel using the alt/ regal/ exalt "exalt only once I got important mods!!" Now before I craft 2nd medium jewel I got to ask,, We want basically an exact copy right? So eye to eye and repeater stack like any other jewel? And last Question for large jewel, any better way to craft other than Alc/Scour or chaos?? I can't thank you enough for all your help. Also looking forward to possible 2nd version of the build, hate to ask so soon lol but what version do you think is better for me? Cuz I will follow you and this build though the gates of hell.. Or at least POE2/3/4 :}~""

as i said to the other guy, clusters are getting a slight rework so it will be easier to craft them.

as for cluster jewels:
repeater is the best 2nd mod after eye to eye.
shrieking bolts is ok, but obviously weaker.

on the large cluster smite the weak could be replaced with martial prowess.
Can anyone who is actually playing this build in Harvest say how it works? Is <5ex budget enough to farm red maps and kill Shaper, Sirus, Elder, without tickling them for few long minutes?

Can anyone check out my build and see what I might be missing, other than a Kaom's Heart, my survivability seems just average...I know I'm missing a lot of life now and maybe it's just that?

POB has me at 18.8k armor and 90% phys reduction...in game says 22k armor but only 50% phys reduction? Even with charges or my main armor on/off...is that normal?

Other than that, I'm hoping just a Kaom's and stacking life and some levels will fix my problems.

Any thoughts on Immortal Call vs Molten Shell vs Steelskin in the CWDT link? I feel like sometimes IC takes all the endurance charges at the wrong time. Right now I'm just leveling random stuff in my chest until I get a Kaom's.

Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/hv8jS5rL

Leeching seems fine, I seem to just die if some weird effect goes off, or if i can't leech or just too many projectiles hit me at once, but it would be nice to live through that stuff to get to a pack. This is my first melee char, so I could just be playing everything wrong.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires