[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hey,

About the changes, i was waiting before picking up the helmet (i do have the budget, but it's still expensive), should i wait or is it always a "must have" so no worry about buying it ?

Also i didn't received any update on PoB, but the pastebin you just posted doesn't work, version 1.4.169.

Best regards
Dernière édition par tusune, le 18 juin 2020 08:13:57
"
tusune a écrit :

Also i didn't received any update on PoB, but the pastebin you just posted doesn't work, version 1.4.169.

This is most likely because you're not using the community fork of PoB. Try using that one instead, the pastebin works for me.
"
tusune a écrit :
Hey,

About the changes, i was waiting before picking up the helmet (i do have the budget, but it's still expensive), should i wait or is it always a "must have" so no worry about buying it ?

Best regards

still using 6L helmet.

try fork POB.
It works with the community one, thanks.

Also, in the gear to "upgrade", you swapped The Stampede boots for some rares, so they are not required even with the Nature's Patience keystone ?

"
tusune a écrit :

Also, in the gear to "upgrade", you swapped The Stampede boots for some rares, so they are not required even with the Nature's Patience keystone ?

it wasnt updated.
i made an overhaul to the guide.

you want to use the stampede all the time.

theoretically you can use a rare pair, but it will make the build clunky.
using an instant travel skill like flame dash\dash will remove all of the vines on use, but you dont really want to lose vines, and again its clunky.
"
tusune a écrit :

ok i did some more testing and i think "unstoppable" is enough to counter the vines debuff.
you can use a rare set of boots.

updated the guide.
Hey Guys, i started to Level it in a 4-Link. Pretty hard i would say xD Boss DMG is atm Nonexistend :D but maybe can someone help me. Is there a Version without the Cluster?^^ That wohld be really great for me :) i want Molten Strike so bad.

Otherwise, here a little Tipp for beginner, link it in early with Ancestral Call and Fire DMG, helped me alot^^
Just want to say that this build is cool, even now when melee has seen better days. Keep up a good work!
Thank you again for the build and the help over the years!! I finally got some time and completed my char till cluster jewels come to standard,then I throw on stampede, 2 more days on xbox. I went over page 1 again and just curious if you can take another look at my gear/ gem set up. I think it's pretty much perfect, other than bottled faith, and no anger/ vitality watcher's eye on xbox is the only reason I don't use vitality, and I could definitely roll a better helm. However I would really love your opinion on if my flammability gem would be better placed somewhere else? I love this build, atm when I wb through enemies I curse them w/ lev 12 Poachers, 8 ele weakness, and 20 flammability. WoC on CwDT. No boss can stand before me lol. Also I know you remod the char for starting a league, but if some one plays on standard is there a way to really min/max this build more than I have? Like is it worth it for a standard player to drop tombfists or lgoh rings? Or is that just for new chars?
Why take imbalaced guard keystone?.
What is the advantage of using it?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires