[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
J 420 4u269 a écrit :
Thank you again for the build and the help over the years!! I finally got some time and completed my char till cluster jewels come to standard,then I throw on stampede, 2 more days on xbox. I went over page 1 again and just curious if you can take another look at my gear/ gem set up. I think it's pretty much perfect, other than bottled faith, and no anger/ vitality watcher's eye on xbox is the only reason I don't use vitality, and I could definitely roll a better helm. However I would really love your opinion on if my flammability gem would be better placed somewhere else? I love this build, atm when I wb through enemies I curse them w/ lev 12 Poachers, 8 ele weakness, and 20 flammability. WoC on CwDT. No boss can stand before me lol. Also I know you remod the char for starting a league, but if some one plays on standard is there a way to really min/max this build more than I have? Like is it worth it for a standard player to drop tombfists or lgoh rings? Or is that just for new chars?

how are you applying 3 curses?
i can only see +1 curse from the boots.

your rings are very good, you dont need to changed them since you got high LGOH and pretty much all of the other useful mods.

if you feel that mapping is smooth enough then you dont need to replace tombfists.
but i would suggest trying a +1 target gloves to see the difference in clear speed.
hunter gloves are also good because you can get intimidation on them so you dont lose much when dropping tombfists.

for minmaxing:

"
ruffles666 a écrit :
Why take imbalaced guard keystone?.
What is the advantage of using it?

its basically like having double armor.
the cap on 50% only applies to "physical damage reduction" and not modifiers like "reduced\less damage taken".
its also important to note that the cap doesnt apply to elemental damage, so its not like having 50% elemental resistances.

so for our build the cap refers to armor and endurance charges.
there is a formula for this keystone but long story short- with ~20k armor and 6 endurance charges the break point is about 5700.

5700 represent a hit which will be mitigated by exactly 50%, regardless of the keystone.
lower hits would be mitigated more, bigger hits would be mitigated less, because of how armor works.

when allocating the Imbalanced Guard we can get more mitigation against bigger hits while sacrificing less mitigation for smaller hits, but its totally worth it.

examples:
1. a hit of 4000 physical damage would normally be mitigated by 57%, so you only take 1720 damage.
with the keystone allocated the mitigation would be capped at 50%, resulting in taking 2000 physical damage.
as you can see, we take 280 more damage, but its a very small difference for us since we have a big life pool and so much recovery (regen, leech).
those kind of hits arent deadly for us anyway.

2. a hit of 15000 (15k) physical damage would normally be mitigated by 36%, resulting in taking 9600 damage, a pretty deadly hit, even with 10k life thats a very dangerous attack to tank.
with Imbalanced Guard we get double armor so the mitigation would be 45%, resulting in taking 8250 damage.
thats a noticeable reduction! could actually be the difference between surviving the hit and getting one-shotted.

*edit: those numbers only referring to armor reduction, we have other sources to mitigate the damage (ascendancy, natures patience, fortify..)

i hope i explained it well enough.
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 23 juin 2020 02:13:00
Hey. I really liked your build and I'm trying to use it now in the new league on HC. I have a question .
1. In the new league, you made an actual tree for this build and took Call to arms, what is it for? Do I need to reach Iron Grip? (this gives a loss of 2 skill point)
2. Is it possible to change one of the main skills to Fortify, because it also adds damage and will work well with Unbreakable.
3. Do you recommend taking Unrelenting instead of Unstoppable for HC League? Is it possible to find protection from Stun elsewhere?
Hello !

I'm currently running the build, best one i've runned so far (good damages and tanky).
I'd like the help of people here to know what can i improve on my build, i have a little budget rn so it may not be possible to improve it, but at least i'll know for later : https://pastebin.com/4fz6xxgg

The GG helmet are ultra expensive so for the +2 projectiles on MS i'm trying to lab run, even if i may never get it.

Elem res aren't capped without wise oak, it's really bad i guess, don't know if i should sacrifice one of my rings (here for dps mostly) to cap them ?

Tusune
It looks like getting properly rolled clusters are going to be really difficult (or expensive) due to the changes in the most recent patch.. do you have a non-cluster jewel build that can be used (until its affordable or the nerf is reversed)?
"
Rreloaderr1 a écrit :
Hey. I really liked your build and I'm trying to use it now in the new league on HC. I have a question .
1. In the new league, you made an actual tree for this build and took Call to arms, what is it for? Do I need to reach Iron Grip? (this gives a loss of 2 skill point)
2. Is it possible to change one of the main skills to Fortify, because it also adds damage and will work well with Unbreakable.
3. Do you recommend taking Unrelenting instead of Unstoppable for HC League? Is it possible to find protection from Stun elsewhere?

1. the keystone makes your war cry instant.
that way you can put your enduring cry on your left click so it gets as much uptime as possible.
if you dont want to use war cry, or you only use it in boss phases, you dont ened to take that keystone.

Iron Grip moved to a location that makes it not really worth taking.
when it was a 1 point node it was a no-brainer, but now that it costs 3 points there isnt a reason to pick it, the damage boost from the node is small.

2. fortify doesnt increase the projectile damage of molten strike, and since we only scale projectile damage and count, its not worth using.

3.i would say no.
unrelenting isnt bad, but losing unstoppable is big.
normally you could use kaoms roots instead, but with this build you just dont have the sockets.
you will have to give up on something to make this happen.
"
Castnicke a écrit :
It looks like getting properly rolled clusters are going to be really difficult (or expensive) due to the changes in the most recent patch.. do you have a non-cluster jewel build that can be used (until its affordable or the nerf is reversed)?

you lose so much damage when not using cluster jewels, and there arent any good damage nodes close to our tree.

i guess you could go to "Blade Master" and take some nodes around there but really cluster jewels is the best way.
I apply 3 curses w/ boots, and Lev 5 awakened curse on hit in the Whirling Blades set-up w/ flammability. Thank you again for taking the time to help us.
How do we manage mana cost with the Harvest build? With all the auras, mana reservation is at 85% and I don't see any mana per hit or mana leech in the build. Thanks!
"
GothGirlfriend a écrit :
How do we manage mana cost with the Harvest build? With all the auras, mana reservation is at 85% and I don't see any mana per hit or mana leech in the build. Thanks!

The leech on Fuel the Fight from the cluster jewel should be enough(Otherwise get thiefs torment until you can swap it out).
Dernière édition par Ayzkub, le 24 juin 2020 02:43:10
Hi, Thanks for the build Update :)

I have one Question.

Is there a big difference in the Cluster Jewel Enchant? Couldnt find any answer to it in the thread.

Attack Damage/
Attack Damage while Dual Whielding/
While Holding a shield/
Sword Damage with Hits and Ailments

All can Have
Smite / Fuel / Feed

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires