[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Having a lot of fun with the build. Can clear all content up to Sirius. Can clear all T16 maps no problem, but getting whooped by Sirius. Any ideas of what I can do with the build to help?

https://pastebin.com/A9HfYdvW
Hi guys

Just finish my end game build but cant target 500-800k dps like most of yours builds.
Can you please explain it is mistake with gear or config.

Many thanks

Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/hTgHP6xR
Dernière édition par daniello66, le 29 mai 2020 07:13:44
"
daniello66 a écrit :
Hi guys

Just finish my end game build but cant target 500-800k dps like most of yours builds.
Can you please explain it is mistake with gear or config.

Many thanks

Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/hTgHP6xR

I'm by no means an expert but I'd probably start with copying the tree from the first page - you don't have any points in your clusters at the bottom of the tree. You also have points branching off into a cluster jewel (Damnation Creed) that are not included on the POB. Your also lacking quite a lot of the extra skill points from the side quests that will help dramatically.
Did you try this build with Gladiator? If so what are your thoughts ?
Is this a viable build for my first sc ssf character?

It ticks all the boxes for me.

Tanky
Melee
Sword/board
Not cyclone

Is there anything I would struggle with leveling or endgame wise that makes this not viable option for ssf?
"

Tanky
Melee
Sword/board
Not cyclone

Is there anything I would struggle with leveling or endgame wise that makes this not viable option for ssf?

I have this same question myself and I don't have a definitive answer for you but...

This build seems to be fairly item dependent - nothing super expensive so it's probably fine as a league starter on a trade league but for SSF it'll be a lot more challenging and probably not the smoothest experience.

Looks like you need items to get more balls, more balls = more damage and I'm not sure how endgame viable it would be with just basic rares and the threshold jewel you get during the campaign. Having to target farm uniques will really slow the progress down. I tried a similar build once and gave up in Act 3.

If you want a tanky sword/board character and haven't played Gladiator to death, a Bleed Lacerate Gladiator is an incredibly smooth build that doesn't require items to get into the endgame. I did mine as a DW axe in 3.10 but you can go for a one-hander and a shield. If you don't consider Lacerate to be a true melee skill or you feel Lacerate is just as cookie-cutter meta as Cyclone is, Gladiator is really versatile and you can work in almost any standard melee attack skill. Blade Flurry is another good one. Bladestorm is probably another great option.

If someone has played a molten strike jugg as a league starter in SSF and it was smooth, I'd love hear about it and be proven wrong - this is a build I have a lot of interest in!
"
nugster91 a écrit :

Tanky
Melee
Sword/board
Not cyclone

in its current state? i would say probably not.
grelwood is specific to elder guardians, this alone wont break the build just cripple it alot.
but there are other items that important for the build, especially the cluster jewels and more specifically nature's patience that only drops from simulacrums as far as i remember.
the stampede only drops from blight.

its possible to make this build in a SSF league, but not really viable as the first character.
Hello Hybrid!

Thanks for the guide - will be you be updating it for 3.11?

What are your thoughts on the Wildfire Jewel Changes?
"
buckr49 a écrit :
Having a lot of fun with the build. Can clear all content up to Sirius. Can clear all T16 maps no problem, but getting whooped by Sirius. Any ideas of what I can do with the build to help?

Im only wandering around and seeing if i could play this for 3.11, soo i havent played it, but from looking at your tree and the builds tree, id say you invested too much on clusters dmg, and little on health. Spec some dmg ones and get at least the Constitution branch.
"
Heronik209 a écrit :
"
buckr49 a écrit :

Im only wandering around and seeing if i could play this for 3.11, soo i havent played it, but from looking at your tree and the builds tree, id say you invested too much on clusters dmg, and little on health. Spec some dmg ones and get at least the Constitution branch.

The Sirus fight favors mobility - wouldn't really bother with more life since you will get one shot in the final phase if you get hit by anything. However, if you're dying before that then that's another issue.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires