[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Thanks. I´ll just purchase a cheap (2 ex) fire penetration and wait until someone publishes one with dual anger mod or that Vitality mod.

Now lvl 76 and easily performing tier 10 maps (awakening lvl 8 since this is my second character this league) and still have to upgrade the patheon and take the last ascendancy nodes.

Will let you know how I´m doing at lvl 90.
"
buckr49 a écrit :
I'm having trouble surviving on higher tier maps. I can easily clear T14 maps, but I get one shot on T16 maps, and cant do anything. Any ideas to help my build?

https://pastebin.com/y4h3mQPa

I would say you def want to pick up soul of steel and you can still farm up t14's to get some more levels and hp. Also consider trying to replace your rings including the poachers mark ring to get rings with 15+ LGOH.
-Deleted
Dernière édition par Kadosh, le 19 mai 2020 19:35:10
Can someone give me some tips on my build? I think my gear is very good, but even then i cant do all content with this char. I'm having a lot of problems to finish Sirus even at a low awaken lvl.

Most of the time it seems that my damage is just not enough.

This is my POB: https://pastebin.com/GG8HSW7c

What am i doing wrong?
"
nircwrof a écrit :
Can someone give me some tips on my build? I think my gear is very good, but even then i cant do all content with this char. I'm having a lot of problems to finish Sirus even at a low awaken lvl.

What am i doing wrong?

Cluster Jewels! Super big chunk of damage with 2 medium jewels with eye to eye and repeater, as well as a nice damage boost with the small unique jewel natural affinity. You can drop your whole left side of Marauder tree as its not needed as well as the vitality void as your rings are more than enough leech with lgoh. Also consider looking for a pair of nice looking hunter gloves with "strike skills target 1 additional nearby enemy" to drop ancestral and always run elemental damage instead! Just getting the dual medium jewels you should see a substantial power spike alone.
Dernière édition par JontyKong, le 19 mai 2020 01:55:30
"
JontyKong a écrit :
"
nircwrof a écrit :

What am i doing wrong?

Cluster Jewels! Super big chunk of damage with 2 medium jewels with eye to eye and repeater, as well as a nice damage boost with the small unique jewel natural affinity. You can drop your whole left side of Marauder tree as its not needed as well as the vitality void as your rings are more than enough leech with lgoh. Also consider looking for a pair of nice looking hunter gloves with "strike skills target 1 additional nearby enemy" to drop ancestral and always run elemental damage instead! Just getting the dual medium jewels you should see a substantial power spike alone.

I was trying not to use Cluster Jewels because i think they will go away next league and i want to do this build again, and it seems this build should be able to do endgame stuff without it.

Obs: I'm also being hit with a few 2-quick-hits-KO from bosses since my HP and LGOH is not enough, so I don't think that drop vitality will do much good =/
Dernière édition par nircwrof, le 19 mai 2020 12:49:15
For anyone who having trouble clearing T16 Maps. i have an alternative build that you can pivot around after you farm some currency using this build in T14. Find Molten Strike Juggernaut by Esoro in Youtube (I don't know if i can link youtube video or not). After i pivot my build to that one it feels a lot smoother because it dealt more damage than this build with same survivability.
Hi!

Doesn't this build need to reach the resistance cap? Put in PoB shows: Fire: 76%, Cold: 13%, Lightning: 13% and Chaos: -90%.

Someone for kindness could explain it to me, I'm following the guide but as I'm still new to the game I'm a little lost.

Sorry my english:/
"
Kadosh a écrit :
Hi!

Doesn't this build need to reach the resistance cap? Put in PoB shows: Fire: 76%, Cold: 13%, Lightning: 13% and Chaos: -90%.

Someone for kindness could explain it to me, I'm following the guide but as I'm still new to the game I'm a little lost.

the POB is just a template, ofc you need to cap res.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Kadosh a écrit :
Hi!

the POB is just a template, ofc you need to cap res.

Thank you very much hybridboy! I'm loving your build!

It's because I usually follow the PoB to the letter and with rings without resistance I can't beat the limit.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires