Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

cant hit 9k hp. stuck at 6.5k and dex seems to be a problem. i had to mod 25dex on helm
"
DeadDrunk a écrit :
cant hit 9k hp. stuck at 6.5k and dex seems to be a problem. i had to mod 25dex on helm

You can always get more dex from the jewells. Also check the passive tree since there are some nodes that provide the required dexterity. Look at my character for instance. before I could get the passive nodes with dexterity I bought gloves with some dex.

For the life, try to get as much life nodes from the tree. Also leveling gives more life (around 35 or 40hp per level when you max the life nodes).
I'm having trouble getting the increased projectiles for my helmet. I've looked multiple times on the trade to try and find one but there never seems to be one available that has immolate and concentrated effect mods or if there is its ridiculously expensive (over 100ex). This is not even including looking for one that includes the elemental damage increase. Is there any other way to get it without running the lab myself a ridiculous number of times until I get it? Its getting to the point I'd be happy with any enchant that is even somewhat useful.
"
Arigarnx a écrit :
I'm having trouble getting the increased projectiles for my helmet. I've looked multiple times on the trade to try and find one but there never seems to be one available that has immolate and concentrated effect mods or if there is its ridiculously expensive (over 100ex). This is not even including looking for one that includes the elemental damage increase. Is there any other way to get it without running the lab myself a ridiculous number of times until I get it? Its getting to the point I'd be happy with any enchant that is even somewhat useful.

You can try to Craft:
- Buy a helmet ilvl 83+with the enchantment
- Buy a Helmet 83+ with Elder influence, anyone
- Use an Awakener's Orb to put the Elder influence in the helmet with the enchant
- Buy and Spam Horror Essences

It very expensive the get all the max rolls.
I recommend you get ~16 in concentrated and the 20 in Immolate, for that, both helmet should the (ilvl >=80 AND ilvl <=82) That should cut the price to craft in half.

This should the around ~30ex for the cheap one and ~75ex for the perfect roll.

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=52&m=essence&e=1211&i=|3|&lv=82&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&bp=y&req={%22530%22:{%22l%22:68,%22g%22:2},%221698%22:{%22l%22:80,%22g%22:2}}&bld={}&ggt=|13|&ccp={}
"
nircwrof a écrit :
"
Arigarnx a écrit :

You can try to Craft:
- Use an Awakener's Orb to put the Elder influence in the helmet with the enchant

I recommend you get ~16 in concentrated and the 20 in Immolate, for that, both helmet should the (ilvl >=80 AND ilvl <=82) That should cut the price to craft in half.

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=52&m=essence&e=1211&i=|3|&lv=82&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&bp=y&req={%22530%22:{%22l%22:68,%22g%22:2},%221698%22:{%22l%22:80,%22g%22:2}}&bld={}&ggt=|13|&ccp={}

you cant use awakened orb on an item without influence.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
nircwrof a écrit :
"
Arigarnx a écrit :

You can try to Craft:

you cant use awakened orb on an item without influence.

Thanks for the help. I've only really just started out and so don't have anywhere near that amount of currency. Sounds like I'll be farming up for a while before I'll be trying out your crafting advice.
Dernière édition par Arigarnx, le 24 mai 2020 20:32:36
Guys, could you analyze my build, where am I going wrong and where should I improve? I still get lost in the game :)

https://pastebin.com/TB0UPvWj

Ty!
Having a blast with this - just a small question - is it possible to run Vitality/Anger/Herald of Ash all at the same time? Or do you swap one out for another when required?

Thanks! Great guide!
Hi Everyone,

First time playing POE loving this build, complex but enjoyable!

Forgive me if it has been discussed before (Forum search is not the best) but I was looking at Anointments as they seem a cheap way to really improve this build specially now at the end of the league that the Trade market is dead.

Looking at POE WIKI I see a lot of Anointments that could be great but some of them we already have from the tree.

Which top 4 Annointments would you experts choose for this build?

Thank you so much in advance,

"
SUNRA3000 a écrit :
Hi Everyone,

First time playing POE loving this build, complex but enjoyable!

Forgive me if it has been discussed before (Forum search is not the best) but I was looking at Anointments as they seem a cheap way to really improve this build specially now at the end of the league that the Trade market is dead.

Looking at POE WIKI I see a lot of Anointments that could be great but some of them we already have from the tree.

Which top 4 Annointments would you experts choose for this build?

Thank you so much in advance,

its in the pob.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires