[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

My DPS sucks, anyone mind take a look at my character? I mainly follow the guide but at level 60+ my damage is still a joke
Hi, I´m trying to craft the helmet. Once I get the influenced helmet with the enchant the trick es to spam Horror essences until you get the 7L, right?
"
Jamiecheungtc a écrit :
My DPS sucks, anyone mind take a look at my character? I mainly follow the guide but at level 60+ my damage is still a joke

What about the Large Cluster Jewell? Does smite the weak, feed the fury work well on this build?
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
matizzle_dizzle a écrit :
This is probably one of the most garbage builds Ive tried.

Switch a loooooooooooot with this build. use diff. items. diff. cluster. spend around 30ex to make it work. simply garbage build and cant recommend.

usually i dont respond to this kind of comments, but your post is being invalidated by the fact you are not even playing my build, AND the fact you tried using beltimber sword instead of grelwood XD

GL.

well jokes on you. I did tried your build. It was 100% the same as in your guide. the survivebilty was tbh a real joke. I appreciate your work in here. for some might it work but for me it wasnt just "right click".

Till now I tweaked around and did my "own" Molten Strike jugg. Almost same skill-tree than you have. just diff. items and slightly diff. passive tree. NOW I can survive T16+Guardians+Shaper and so on, easily. Even juiced map.

Yesterday I tried a T16 Map + Awakened Sextants + Blighted Mod + 100% Delirium. Sustained it just by right clicking it. Ok, some movements were required when the boss spawned. Else, easy cake.
Dernière édition par matizzle_dizzle, le 15 mai 2020 04:24:39
"
sudaB6274 a écrit :
Hi, I´m trying to craft the helmet. Once I get the influenced helmet with the enchant the trick es to spam Horror essences until you get the 7L, right?

if you're interested into 7L Helmet, I got one for you - since I dont need it, it wont be expensive. trust me.

Hit me up ingame: CycloneMolten_matizzle
One question: what anointments would you recommend for boots? I´m planning to get Tribal Fury in Xoph Blood (until I can cap resistances with gloves and the proper mod on it to replace the Ancestral Call), but can you recommend other anointments?

Thanks
"
sudaB6274 a écrit :
One question: what anointments would you recommend for boots? I´m planning to get Tribal Fury in Xoph Blood (until I can cap resistances with gloves and the proper mod on it to replace the Ancestral Call), but can you recommend other anointments?

Thanks

forces of nature
its also in the POB.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
sudaB6274 a écrit :

Thanks

forces of nature
its also in the POB.

Thanks.

What about Wather eye? I found (in PS4) one with 15% fire resistance penetration with anger (for 2 or 3 ex) or one with +52% increased fire damage with anger and +106,8 life regenerated per second with vitality. Which one is better?

There are no WE published with dual anger or the mod increased life recovery speed with vitality with an anger mod, there are some but has nothing else I can use. Would you recomend purchasing the second WE for 8 or 9 ex? Or should I stick with the fire resistance penetration?

Thanks again.
What about the mod +25% of physical damage as EXTRA fire damage? Would you recommend this? How does this work with Avatar of Fire? I found one of this for 5 ex and also has the mod +125,6 life gained per second with vitality.

Thanks
"
sudaB6274 a écrit :
Spoiler
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
sudaB6274 a écrit :

Thanks

forces of nature
its also in the POB.

Thanks.

What about Wather eye? I found (in PS4) one with 15% fire resistance penetration with anger (for 2 or 3 ex) or one with +52% increased fire damage with anger and +106,8 life regenerated per second with vitality. Which one is better?

There are no WE published with dual anger or the mod increased life recovery speed with vitality with an anger mod, there are some but has nothing else I can use. Would you recomend purchasing the second WE for 8 or 9 ex? Or should I stick with the fire resistance penetration?

Thanks again.

"
sudaB6274 a écrit :
What about the mod +25% of physical damage as EXTRA fire damage? Would you recommend this? How does this work with Avatar of Fire? I found one of this for 5 ex and also has the mod +125,6 life gained per second with vitality.

Thanks

fire pen is the highest dps.
to use vitality you will have to drop herald of ash, so it depends on what you are looking for.
also, you dont want the flat regen mod, you want life recovery rate, like this:

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires