[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Kwahn a écrit :
For some reason, I don't have enough dex to level my green gems, but when i look at your gear and other folks in these replies, I don't see anyone grabbing dex anywhere. What am I not seeing/doing right regarding dexterity?

Or you could use jewels, like any jewel you buy with atk speed and stuff, get a little dex on it .. 8-12 per jewel already pushes you quite nicely
"
"
Kwahn a écrit :
For some reason, I don't have enough dex to level my green gems, but when i look at your gear and other folks in these replies, I don't see anyone grabbing dex anywhere. What am I not seeing/doing right regarding dexterity?

This build has a tough time getting Dex without spending a shittone of currency, but... you don't have Versatility allocated in your passive tree yet and that's 20 dex, thought I'd point out. :)

There's also 3 10 dex nodes that follow after you go through the Fury Bolts passive node to reach the hp/mana leech node.

what are you talking about?
you get 134 dex from the tree alone, and thats enough for the sword and lvl 15 blood rage.
the difference between lvl15 and lvl 20 blood rage is VERY small, you dont really need it.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
"
Kwahn a écrit :

This build has a tough time getting Dex without spending a shittone of currency, but... you don't have Versatility allocated in your passive tree yet and that's 20 dex, thought I'd point out. :)

There's also 3 10 dex nodes that follow after you go through the Fury Bolts passive node to reach the hp/mana leech node.

what are you talking about?
you get 134 dex from the tree alone, and thats enough for the sword and lvl 15 blood rage.
the difference between lvl15 and lvl 20 blood rage is VERY small, you dont really need it.

As far as items go, yeah, it's hard to get dex on your shit while also getting everything else the build needs. Wasn't talking about passive nodes.
"

As far as items go, yeah, it's hard to get dex on your shit while also getting everything else the build needs. Wasn't talking about passive nodes.

but you dont need dex -_-
you get everything from the tree.
lvl15 vs lvl20 blood rage is like 0.5% dps?
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"

but you dont need dex -_-
you get everything from the tree.
lvl15 vs lvl20 blood rage is like 0.5% dps?

I know that part, but our friend over there had a hard time getting dex for some reason, don't understand the issue.
Hi!

One question, is this build good for farm in the mines??

Thanks!
1 enchant fossil + 5c roll, i think i so lucky
This build is extremely sick, can get very expensive at the moment to min max it, but damn is it worth it, this thick boy can facetank basicly anything ive done shaper without elemental dmg with support jewel, literally facetanked him with little movement needed, just took awhile to mow him down though :D

Will attempt later with awakened elemental jewel to see the diference, also dual wielding grelwood is absolutly insane, you drop a big chunk of HP and ress but god damn its like a lawn mower on roids.

Thank you so much for the guide my first time playing Jugg and having a blast!

Best regards and keep up the good work!
Hi, thanks for this build!

I'm at level 82 and getting killed too often.

I have all the endgame gear.

I didn't take yet all the life points on the tree, so maybe that's the issue?

Any advice?

Thank you.
Hi all!

One question, there is a kind of dog in the mine inmune to fire damage. It killed me twice before I noticed that. One of them with a great reward that I couldnt grab it.

Dou you recomend any change fot this situation? Even a decoy totem? xD

Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires