[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Azureheaven333 a écrit :
This league is the first time i have played through to 36 challenges, all on this build. I guess i will share my experiences as i am about to stop playing.

Starting out the build definitely felt weak, primarily due to metamorphs. The damage could not overcome some life regen metas, and sometimes the damage would just spike leading to a death. But after picking up upgrades along the way, the build started to feel really good. Currently at 9k health and around 2.7m dps on shaper.

I feel like this build is great for beginners as it offers some nice goals to pursue. Crafting a helm and belt was particularly fun.

Some tips:
Avoid maps where mobs are immune to elemental ailments.
No regen maps require caution, blood rage will kill yourself.
Get some chaos resist, hunter and crusader maps can insta kill you from off screen.
Always be jumping or dashing, to avoid the mass snake volleys from off screen.
Swapping out lightning golem for frost bomb on high regen metamorphs.

Overall a super fun build once it gets off the ground. Don't forget to pray to the RNG gods.

AzureheavenXD, Metamorph league.
31 raw exalt drops, Fiend card and Headhunter :D.

Where / what in the world are you farmin', friend...?
Just any map i found enjoyable, both the card and the belt was from lava lake though so....
Solid advice, once you get into min/maxing you start seeing a bit of boss DPS; and it doesn't hurt too much since you basically don't die unless you get oneshot which is rare.
I feel like this build is great for beginners as it offers some nice goals to pursue. Crafting a helm and belt was particularly fun.
Indisponible

Indisponible

Hiya ps4 player here, wondering if you could give a little explanation on how to go about crafting helm with the 30% elemental damage? I'm at a point where crafting is my only option for improvements as these high end items just don't exist on ps4 trade board yet. Any help or guides anyone could point me to would be much appreciated! Cheers.
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
Hey, how i can get more dps ?
Check my charachter , i think i bought everyrthing what i can but bosses dying too long.
"
Jb6BigDog a écrit :

Hiya ps4 player here, wondering if you could give a little explanation on how to go about crafting helm with the 30% elemental damage? I'm at a point where crafting is my only option for improvements as these high end items just don't exist on ps4 trade board yet. Any help or guides anyone could point me to would be much appreciated! Cheers.

The way i did mine was, essence of horror spam until you get lvl 20 immolate. Craft suffixes cannot be modified, scour and slam 2 exalts and pray for conc effect. Rinse and repeat the cannot be modified mod and scour till you hit it. Took around 24 ex to get to mine. Make sure the helm you are crafting already has +2 proj to molten strike enchant.
Ahhh so suffixes cannot be modified is the key thing! Thanks for explaining, very useful. I should probably start building up my pool of exalts!
I'm newbie here, why we don't have any chaos resistance ?
For some reason, I don't have enough dex to level my green gems, but when i look at your gear and other folks in these replies, I don't see anyone grabbing dex anywhere. What am I not seeing/doing right regarding dexterity?
"
Kwahn a écrit :
For some reason, I don't have enough dex to level my green gems, but when i look at your gear and other folks in these replies, I don't see anyone grabbing dex anywhere. What am I not seeing/doing right regarding dexterity?

This build has a tough time getting Dex without spending a shittone of currency, but... you don't have Versatility allocated in your passive tree yet and that's 20 dex, thought I'd point out. :)

There's also 3 10 dex nodes that follow after you go through the Fury Bolts passive node to reach the hp/mana leech node.
Dernière édition par setissleeping, le 22 janv. 2020 21:31:27

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires