[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
maglorelame a écrit :
Hi,

I am gonna ask a noob question. I just got xoph's blood but avatar of fire skill isn't glowing in skill tree. Is that normal or should I do something about it?
Yes.

Hi, can you tell me, why are we using Blood And Sand ? It does no dps boost at all.
IGN: Chichotka
Dernière édition par Exathil, le 4 févr. 2020 10:54:12
"
maglorelame a écrit :
Hi,

I am gonna ask a noob question. I just got xoph's blood but avatar of fire skill isn't glowing in skill tree. Is that normal or should I do something about it?

its fine.
you can verify that by hovering your MS skill and see that it only deals fire damage while the amulet is equipped.

"
Exathil a écrit :

Hi, can you tell me, why are we using Blood And Sand ? It does no dps boost at all.

make sure you are in blood stance.

Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 4 févr. 2020 10:58:13
Can you please add in the main post some suggestions about which passive to add on the talisman with the anointment system? I was thinking about Vitality Void (the life leech node), but a friend told me that Tribal Fury would be best, cause i would be able to remove Ancestral call and go with another %more dmg support. I really don't know what to choose. Also could use a cheaper node for the budget version of the build. I'm really liking it by the way! Yea, some bosses may need minutes to go down, but i enjoy my sustain and the gameplay.

Hello! First off all thanks for the build. I was lookin for a juggernaut build then i saw your videos. This is exactly what i want. Im lvl 81 and currently playin t12-13 maps with no problem but i have a question about helmet. I used too many essence but i couldnt get those mods together. Then i got mine and kept it. am i doin something wrong ? How can i get those mods. Is there anyother way besides essence spamming ?
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

its fine.
you can verify that by hovering your MS skill and see that it only deals fire damage while the amulet is equipped.

"
Exathil a écrit :

Sand nor Blood Stance does change nothing.
Which maps are dangerous with this build? For example I am afraid to try some elemental reflect mods. I am open to some advices about mapping.
Guys, I really need yours help with my dps. Right now I am 92 lvl and I starve damage so much...
I was comparing my PoB with topic owner and dps discrepancy is HUGE..
Right now I have 8k dmg avarage dmg in PoB with Magma Balls.

I am following gear section and decided to go even more offensive tree section.

Topic owner has 36k dmg (with one cheated jewel - which grants 50 more dmg), but even if I disable it - dmg is 23k so it is almost 3 times more than mine. I don't know if I am doing something wrong..

My link to PoB:
Hey nice build iam still lvl my first Jugg , but i got only one question , how did u generate some chaos resistance ? i see only cold , light and fire in the whole build.
thank you in advance for your answer .
"
Exathil a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

its fine.

"
Exathil a écrit :

Sand nor Blood Stance does change nothing.

it does.
you wont see changes on the in-game tooltip because its only showing the melee portion of the MS skill.
Can you look at my PoB I posted above and tell me, why is my dmg so low compared to yours?

Thanks in advance.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires