[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Azureheaven333 a écrit :
You have no life leech, grab the node in the bottom right. Your resistances seem a little low too, over cap them or elemental weakness maps will melt you.

Thank you very much for taking the time to help me, much appreciated i will set it as my goal as well as try to farm the helm enchant i will return with any further issues overall this is probably the most fun build ive done so far due to its success :D
"
Azureheaven333 a écrit :
"
Evil_Daimyo a écrit :
I was wondering if someone can help me a little bit with my build? This is kind of the first real league I'm playing and I wanted to start with a really tanky build. I was wondering if anyone else had problems with bosses? I feel like some bosses I just take a long time to kill.

I definitely still need to get the molten strike enchant so I know my build is incomplete. I was wondering if that missing piece is the big dps boost I need or if there's more. I have looked through some of the replies here and I see that I need some of the corrupts on some of the items. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Which bosses are you having trouble with and are you sure its the boss and not the map mods.
Monster being immune to ailments basically screws our damage.
High life regen metamorphs are also a pain, i find switching out lightning golem for frost bomb helps with these.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I find that I have had trouble with the synthesis bosses. It took some time to kill them. As for other bosses, it may have been the map mods, I will pay more attention to the mods and see which ones give me the most trouble. I'll also try frost bomb. Thanks again.
Dernière édition par Evil_Daimyo, le 17 janv. 2020 18:56:10
i also feel like im severely lacking in dps. Pretty unkillable , and im also just missing the helm enchant and 30% elemental damage roll on said helm , but other than that , im pretty much spot on with what you have , and im struggling to break 100k dps.
While unkillable , it would take ages to kill anything , including weak ass t16 bosses.
Whats the big dps boost in the build? Flat fire damage on jewels?
"
im struggling to break 100k dps.

Are you looking at in game tooltip dps?

I don't even have the best gear and I can melt things just fine while having under 100k in game dps.
"
kawajiri33 a écrit :
i also feel like im severely lacking in dps. Pretty unkillable , and im also just missing the helm enchant and 30% elemental damage roll on said helm , but other than that , im pretty much spot on with what you have , and im struggling to break 100k dps.
While unkillable , it would take ages to kill anything , including weak ass t16 bosses.
Whats the big dps boost in the build? Flat fire damage on jewels?

I have no big issues with t16s if I consider the map mods. I think bosses can be a bit slow but considering the damage output is lower in this league it's fine. I think in the guide it says that attack speed us good for a dps boost and smoother gameplay. Honestly while it can take a bit longer to kill end game bosses, the build is still very good. Props to Hybrid.
I feel like I do absolutely no damage at all!

Fighting Metamorphs/Bosses is an act of masochism and boredom as it takes several minutes to kill them. My Clear speed is decent enough, nothing great but for being tanky it's a good trade off, however I feel like I will never be able to kill a boss due to how bad my damage is.

Overall I'm really enjoying the build and it feels great to play. I still feel like I'm in danger a lot and the Life on Hit I have isn't quite enough. How can I get more? It seems to be the crutch of this builds "Face-tankiness" and I can't seem to get more.

How do I get more damage? -- https://pastebin.com/Ab0NV9mP any help here?

Gear
Spoiler

Annointed amulet with Weathered Hunter for more Dex so I can use Blood Rage, and also to help Cap resists in case my End Charge fall of. Also, accuracy is nice.
~ Seph
Dernière édition par sephrinx, le 18 janv. 2020 09:11:41
"
sephrinx a écrit :
I feel like I do absolutely no damage at all!

Fighting Metamorphs/Bosses is an act of masochism and boredom as it takes several minutes to kill them. My Clear speed is decent enough, nothing great but for being tanky it's a good trade off, however I feel like I will never be able to kill a boss due to how bad my damage is.

Overall I'm really enjoying the build and it feels great to play. I still feel like I'm in danger a lot and the Life on Hit I have isn't quite enough. How can I get more? It seems to be the crutch of this builds "Face-tankiness" and I can't seem to get more.

How do I get more damage? -- https://pastebin.com/Ab0NV9mP any help here?

Gear
Spoiler

Annointed amulet with Weathered Hunter for more Dex so I can use Blood Rage, and also to help Cap resists in case my End Charge fall of. Also, accuracy is nice.

Not played this build in a while (few leagues), but here are a few things i could think of:
a) Heart of flame annointment
b) Fossil crafted helm with "Nearby enemies have -9% to fire resistance" or essence crafted triple mod helm
c) Dual Grelwood shanks
d) Watcher's eye with "Dmg penetrates fire resistance" and "fire dmg leeched as life" when affected by anger or increased life recovery rate while affected by vitality. Leech is rubbish without high recovery. LGOH on rings completely ignore the recovery mechanic though.
e) Stack up attack speed, attack speed corruption on both grelwoods is nice to have.
f) Try to stack more crit through rings (diamond ring base is nice for crit and opal ring base for flat elemental dmg boost)
g) Jewels with Attack Speed / CRITICAL CHANCE / CRIT MULTIPLIER as priority
h) Not sure why iron grip and point blank nodes were skipped, try picking those up and experiment.

Bosses/Metamorphs with "Reduced elemental damage taken" mod, "avoid or reduced effect elemental ailemnts mod" and "Increased maximum life" mod, especially at awaken level 8 will always give you hard time unless you stack up elemental penetration on your gear.
New conqueror bases are also good choice to craft elemental penetration on different pieces of gear. This will require lot more experimentation and investment from your end for ex. amulet with penetration mod (hunter base) would require you to drop xoph's amulet which means you will have to spec into Avatar of Fire on the tree. You will also lose "covered with Ash" bonus, so have to try out what works out best. Theory craft in POB, and if it works, do it.

If you really dont want to invest more in this build, then try out the Nebuloch version of the molten strike build - its tanky and has huge dps as well and should be fairly easy to get going with your current gear and class.
Also if you do decide to switch to nebuloch version, before switching head over to last few pages of the build guide and see if players are finding it fun to play or are struggling with one issue or another. Make an informed decision.
"
ShadowMn a écrit :

Not played this build in a while (few leagues), but here are a few things i could think of:
a) Heart of flame annointment
b) Fossil crafted helm with "Nearby enemies have -9% to fire resistance" or essence crafted triple mod helm
c) Dual Grelwood shanks
d) Watcher's eye with "Dmg penetrates fire resistance" and "fire dmg leeched as life" when affected by anger or increased life recovery rate while affected by vitality. Leech is rubbish without high recovery. LGOH on rings completely ignore the recovery mechanic though.
e) Stack up attack speed, attack speed corruption on both grelwoods is nice to have.
f) Try to stack more crit through rings (diamond ring base is nice for crit and opal ring base for flat elemental dmg boost)
g) Jewels with Attack Speed / CRITICAL CHANCE / CRIT MULTIPLIER as priority
h) Not sure why iron grip an
d point blank nodes were skipped, try picking those up and experiment.

Bosses/Metamorphs with "Reduced elemental damage taken" mod, "avoid or reduced effect elemental ailemnts mod" and "Increased maximum life" mod, especially at awaken level 8 will always give you hard time unless you stack up elemental penetration on your gear.
New conqueror bases are also good choice to craft elemental penetration on different pieces of gear. This will require lot more experimentation and investment from your end for ex. amulet with penetration mod (hunter base) would require you to drop xoph's amulet which means you will have to spec into Avatar of Fire on the tree. You will also lose "covered with Ash" bonus, so have to try out what works out best. Theory craft in POB, and if it works, do it.

If you really dont want to invest more in this build, then try out the Nebuloch version of the molten strike build - its tanky and has huge dps as well and should be fairly easy to get going with your current gear and class.
Also if you do decide to switch to nebuloch version, before switching head over to last few pages of the build guide and see if players are finding it fun to play or are struggling with one issue or another. Make an informed decision.

with EO your crit multi is fixed to 0, wich means its a wasted mod.
we do take iron grip, point blank is acquired by the sword.

i dont think the nebuloch version does more damage, and it will feel slower due to low attack speed.

Xophs blood is the BIS item, and it has pen on it.
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 18 janv. 2020 10:53:38
Currently trying to get level 85 or so to see how well this build plays out with all its passive nodes. As far as I'm concerned, the single life/mana leech node is EXTREMELY important and it's not exactly one of the first things you end up getting. Currently on 7.3K HP and I'm getting oneshot more often than I think I should be for a character that has more HP and tankiness than anything (except my necro) I've created.

Hopefully it recuperates down the road. :) Still hopeful.
Why would you use duel grelwoods over a grelwood and a beltimber?
Spoiler
Dernière édition par EMIYA_UBW, le 19 janv. 2020 03:35:12

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires