[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hi, excellent build. Already got my Grelwood, Lioneye´s and helmet and the damage is great.
One question: I still can´t afford a Kaom armour and the Xoph´s blood. How good is the armour "Carcass Jack" in replacement for the Kaom until I can afford one? It increases area damage.
I´m having some issues on tanking since I just have 4,7K life.

Thanks
any anointment recommended?
Amazing build. really strong and fun. I just reached lvl 71 and I have all the gears, except the jewel for now. I also need a new right with the poacher mark effect on it. I did had a mana problem bur I resolved it with reduce mana cost of non channelling skill modifier on a ring. It did cost me around 8-9 ex total. Still planning on spending some more to improve this build as soon as I reach lvl 90.
Dernière édition par Noobus88, le 13 janv. 2020 21:28:16
"
ssampiseth a écrit :
any anointment recommended?

Read the last couple of pages, there's lot's of discussion on annointments.
"
deinernst123 a écrit :

I am absolutly obsessed with this build, i started at ~10ex budget and farmed up like a machine, its probably not a good idea to go this far with a build like this but i wanted to test its limits and i think i cant go much further.

I am currently at delve depth 400, although someone of my guild let me test this in delve depth 800 which i still shredded, i changed my body armor from kaoms heart to chest with explosive (dont worry about the life rolls, i got lucky with my craft, the explosive mode is necesary for deep DELVING bc of all the on ground and corpse explosions effects). It also makes this build clear INSANELY fast. With the additional 6link i went for cast when damage taken bv wave of conviction awakened CoH (lvl 1 one is like 10ex, if you want the additional curse immediately its 30-40ex), enfeeble and flammeability. It absolutly helped this build to get on next level.

One of the weapons (or the only i guess if you go for a shield) should be fortify imo, its just permanently up with the amount of attacks we do, its absurd.

One of the rings is circle of anguish, LGOH implicit is most important imo, best affixes for herald of ash are aura effect and fire damage, can use reduced reservation too if you wanna spare mana or dont have enlighten 4

Tailwind on boots is almost permanently up also, even with small crit chance we have so many balls flying its stupid.

Dont wanna make this a insanely long text so i will stop here, but trust me guys its worth it to go THIS far with the build, at least in my opinion, its so much fun and its an absolute beast now.

Nice! I've been trying to get some tailwind boots with that same enchant. Those are not cheap right now! Seriously nice gear setup there :D I've been shopping some Incursion gloves similar to these as well. I was torn between getting Hunter influence gloves with "strikes additional target" or the Incursion ones w/ the huge fire dmg vs. burning targets. After playing a bit with Tribal Fury's +1 target, i don't think i need another on my gloves. I still clear very quickly without the 2nd additional target I was getting from AC, and i think the big flat fire damage on the Incursion gloves will help where we need it most: Bosses.
How can I put my objects?
Dernière édition par FeniX_2917, le 14 janv. 2020 12:01:39
I am getting really confused with your gem links.

In the Main post your gem links do not match your gear or POB.

Then the POB gem links make no sense.

Your helmet is set as a 5 link with an "Elemental Damage with attacks" gem which is obviously not possible. You also then have 2, 4 links, but are using gloves with only 2 linked slots

POB Links :

5 link Helmet? - Molten Strike-Multistrike-Combustion-Ancestral Call-Elemental Damage with Attacks

4 link Boots - Cast when Damage taken - Immortal Call - Summon Lightning Golem - Ancestral Protector

2 link Gloves - Blood Rage-Portal

3 Link Sword - Whirling Blades -Faster Attacks - Blood Magic

4 link Shield? - Anger-Herald of Ash-Blood and Sand - Enlighten

Could you or anyone give advice on what the end game slots should look like?

I am about to buy the gloves but I am confused how I can achieve the POB gem links with those gloves.

Also curious what you would recommend for best passive to anoint onto the amulet?
Dernière édition par Reser, le 15 janv. 2020 04:15:13
"
deinernst123 a écrit :

I am absolutly obsessed with this build, i started at ~10ex budget and farmed up like a machine, its probably not a good idea to go this far with a build like this but i wanted to test its limits and i think i cant go much further.

I am currently at delve depth 400, although someone of my guild let me test this in delve depth 800 which i still shredded, i changed my body armor from kaoms heart to chest with explosive (dont worry about the life rolls, i got lucky with my craft, the explosive mode is necesary for deep DELVING bc of all the on ground and corpse explosions effects). It also makes this build clear INSANELY fast. With the additional 6link i went for cast when damage taken bv wave of conviction awakened CoH (lvl 1 one is like 10ex, if you want the additional curse immediately its 30-40ex), enfeeble and flammeability. It absolutly helped this build to get on next level.

One of the weapons (or the only i guess if you go for a shield) should be fortify imo, its just permanently up with the amount of attacks we do, its absurd.

One of the rings is circle of anguish, LGOH implicit is most important imo, best affixes for herald of ash are aura effect and fire damage, can use reduced reservation too if you wanna spare mana or dont have enlighten 4

Tailwind on boots is almost permanently up also, even with small crit chance we have so many balls flying its stupid.

Dont wanna make this a insanely long text so i will stop here, but trust me guys its worth it to go THIS far with the build, at least in my opinion, its so much fun and its an absolute beast now.

Astral Plate is extremely expensive.
And to get 4 blue OMG sockets
How much damage do you have from molten strike?
I really like your build
what to anoint? i need to know.^^
"
Blutspakt a écrit :
what to anoint? i need to know.^^

Tribal Fury.

"
Reser a écrit :
I am getting really confused with your gem links.

In the Main post your gem links do not match your gear or POB.

Then the POB gem links make no sense.

Your helmet is set as a 5 link with an "Elemental Damage with attacks" gem which is obviously not possible. You also then have 2, 4 links, but are using gloves with only 2 linked slots

POB Links :

5 link Helmet? - Molten Strike-Multistrike-Combustion-Ancestral Call-Elemental Damage with Attacks

4 link Boots - Cast when Damage taken - Immortal Call - Summon Lightning Golem - Ancestral Protector

2 link Gloves - Blood Rage-Portal

3 Link Sword - Whirling Blades -Faster Attacks - Blood Magic

4 link Shield? - Anger-Herald of Ash-Blood and Sand - Enlighten

Could you or anyone give advice on what the end game slots should look like?

I am about to buy the gloves but I am confused how I can achieve the POB gem links with those gloves.

Also curious what you would recommend for best passive to anoint onto the amulet?

AC isnt "tagged" in POB.
you swap AC and EDWA for mapping/bosses.

Ancestral Protector doesnt need to be linked to anything, same goes for Blood Rage.

cmon man, you are better than this..

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires