[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

I found one already done it with everything but was like 50EX. So for the moment this one will suit me just fine.
"
kalibrra82 a écrit :

I bought this , like 7 EX ...i hope i did a good deal thinking that is special for this build. I need an opinion thank you.

yes, exactly the helmet you want.
you can try to get the enchant, but that could take forever.

getting a clear base with the enchant is an option, but crafting its is a gamble and can eat up all of your currency.

you need to remember that the enchant and the essence mod arent mandatory for the build, its just extra juice.
sorry if there is an obvious answer to this, but i can't seem to figure out how we deal with elemental reflection? it's just about the only thing that still gets me.
"
VersesOfDooM a écrit :
sorry if there is an obvious answer to this, but i can't seem to figure out how we deal with elemental reflection? it's just about the only thing that still gets me.

You don't, that is the only mod you need to reroll.

Anyone notice that the crash to desktop issues seems to be now resolved? I haven't crashed a single time in 2 days.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
"
frogemoth a écrit :

Anyone notice that the crash to desktop issues seems to be now resolved? I haven't crashed a single time in 2 days.

Since 3.7.2b I crashed once for several hours, so this is quite nice it seems !
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
kalibrra82 a écrit :

I bought this , like 7 EX ...i hope i did a good deal thinking that is special for this build. I need an opinion thank you.

yes, exactly the helmet you want.
you can try to get the enchant, but that could take forever.

getting a clear base with the enchant is an option, but crafting its is a gamble and can eat up all of your currency.

you need to remember that the enchant and the essence mod arent mandatory for the build, its just extra juice.

Exactly, yesterday I managed to kill uber elder without essence mod, helm enchant and legacy tombfist.
Thanks hybrid for the build! :) I think this is the most reliable one I have played since PoE started :)

Also I'm very happy that GGG fixed the crashes. I haven't had one for 2 days.
Before the fix the game was practically unplayable ...
Small Question.

This work for this build?
Dernière édition par kalibrra82, le 28 juin 2019 04:56:30
This is such a fun and reliable build and it got me properly into the game.
The guide is also one of the best ones I've ever seen - real easy to follow.
I think this build should be THE starter build and guide for anyone getting into the game.
I still have to learn quite a bit and I feel like this build in particular has helped me so much in getting closer to understanding what good items are and how to evaluate modifiers.

Thanks a lot for this.
Sorry, maybe this one is a stupid question, but i´m not able to solve how to do it...

how do i see the new skill tree for the 3.7 version.
I click on your link "a new skill tree for 3.7: https://pastebin.com/GkCNyBxD" but it appears a web page with a lot of letters and numbers without sense for me and i can´t see the skill tree, can someone explain how to see it? thanks in advance.
"
PinchoTortilla a écrit :
Sorry, maybe this one is a stupid question, but i´m not able to solve how to do it...

how do i see the new skill tree for the 3.7 version.
I click on your link "a new skill tree for 3.7: https://pastebin.com/GkCNyBxD" but it appears a web page with a lot of letters and numbers without sense for me and i can´t see the skill tree, can someone explain how to see it? thanks in advance.

There is a program call Path Of Building. Here. https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases. Download, install, after that copy that link https://pastebin.com/GkCNyBxD and put it on Import. There you can see all you need.
Dernière édition par kalibrra82, le 28 juin 2019 07:13:01

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires