[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Since LV 80 (with at least some of the gear recommended) I really miss the damage. Blue and yellow mobs go down so slowly, clear speed is very meh and even bosses hit too hard. I'm considering dumping this build and respec into some other Juggernaut options. Or can anybody suggest what to change for more damage? (I'm currently saving up for Kaoms, but i doubt they will change everything)
I had to double check my standard version of this build from Syndicate league to make sure it was still working well because an under geared lvl 78 in Legion feels very underwhelming comparing to my gearing experience in 3.5. It still works but with the changes to blue and yellow mob health it feels so much slower now and incoming damage is scary without the right equipment. It's a rough start to mapping in 3.7 that's for sure. Maybe not so much a league starter now, but still very powerful.
RIP build
has anyone done well with this build in legion league? doesnt seem that strong anymore without gg gear, my clearspeed is really bad
this build is focused on atk speed mostly so try to get some good rolls o jewels/weps of atk speed (right now using 2 ichimonji as sugested with 2 heralds + anger and melting everything fine Using tabula with faster atks + multistrike and rolled some 13%+ total atk speed jewels in my tree and its fine changing ancestral call for fire pen on boss for faster melting + vaal haste
Dernière édition par Dragothjim, le 10 juin 2019 20:04:41
Ugh - the more I play the more I get convinced that multistrike is bugged specifically with the MS balls - I'm growing suspicious that other support gems aren't influencing the balls like they used to as well

this build is struuuuuggling but I think it might be bugs and issues more than a design philosophy
I switched to a Molten Strike Jugg, that uses two Nebuloch Maces and relies on Endurance Charges. There wasn't a lot of respec to do (around 40 Regrets did it for me). It feels much better damagewise, but less tanky atm. I'll give it a try until I feel ready to level another class.
Dernière édition par Shatiya, le 11 juin 2019 03:38:53
"
Shatiya a écrit :
I switched to a Molten Strike Jugg, that uses two Nebuloch Maces and relies on Endurance Charges. There wasn't a lot of respec to do (around 40 Regrets did it for me). It feels much better damagewise, but less tanky atm. I'll give it a try until I feel ready to level another class.

I was toying with the idea of a Cyclone nebuloch jugg, but considering the need of Kaoms roots or unwavering, (more than likely unwavering, considering the slowness of roots) it probably will be bit of a long shot. Slayer frenzy-charge-based-nebuloch-cyclone? Considering Masterful form, i could make it work. And yeah wrong thread to discuss this since it's about MS. Jugg has absolutely superior defensives, and nebuloch even further cements it. And as much as i love MS, i want to try something different.
Dernière édition par azuz22, le 11 juin 2019 08:10:18
Feels like GGG really want to encourage moving away from LGOH+MS after the changes seen over the past couple leagues. This might be the first league I don't run any sort of Ascendency MS build just because the gimmick of how much sustain it gave felt like the best part.
On the 3.7 tree part 1, I see two viridian jewels with 7 attack and 7 health. How do I get these or should I skip them until later?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires