[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Awesome, thanks for the video update! I was hoping your MS build was still alive and well after the patch.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
Post 3.7 test

what do you think guys?

You're awesome! Thanks for all your effort. :)

Btw, I have 2 questions:
1. What happened to the aps? Before I had 10.1, now only 6.9.
2. Which mod is better in helmet, add 2 proj or 30% more ele dmg?
"
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
Post 3.7 test

what do you think guys?

You're awesome! Thanks for all your effort. :)

Btw, I have 2 questions:
1. What happened to the aps? Before I had 10.1, now only 6.9.
2. Which mod is better in helmet, add 2 proj or 30% more ele dmg?

multistrike got nerfed too.

i would go with +2 proj.
Do you have a sense of when the final (well, semi-final) 3.7 passive tree, gems and gear assessment will be complete?

I am probably okay hopping in with this temporary version now but don't want to spend too much money on gear/gems if they're going to change. I'm wondering specifically if multistrike is really a good fit anymore
Any reason you arent picking up Soul of Steel, as we are right nearby?
Dernière édition par samord, le 7 juin 2019 23:06:14
"
Stryfex19 a écrit :
Do you have a sense of when the final (well, semi-final) 3.7 passive tree, gems and gear assessment will be complete?

I am probably okay hopping in with this temporary version now but don't want to spend too much money on gear/gems if they're going to change. I'm wondering specifically if multistrike is really a good fit anymore

the new skill tree is out and complete.
gear wise, the only thing that changed is that you no longer need a watchers eye for leech since you can have it on the tree.

i think this league dual wielding is more viable.

"
samord a écrit :
Any reason you arent picking up Soul of Steel, as we are right nearby?

its 4 points that you will have to respec from other nodes.
the build is pretty tanky as is, i dont think that +1% to all res will make a big difference.
the new immortal call will mitigate alot of elemental damage for you.

Any suggestions on gem links for MS while early leveling? I don't remember the story being this hard while leveling in 3.6. MS linked with ancestral call alone used to erase entire packs early game. Now, magic mobs can take 5-10 attacks on level 26 zones. Rare and unique mobs seem much harder.

is the build still viable? just finished all acts want to verify before gearing it.
"
Dev1ator a écrit :
Any suggestions on gem links for MS while early leveling? I don't remember the story being this hard while leveling in 3.6. MS linked with ancestral call alone used to erase entire packs early game. Now, magic mobs can take 5-10 attacks on level 26 zones. Rare and unique mobs seem much harder.

they buffed the magic and rare monsters to have much more life, and they are stronger.

use pretty much whatever you can depends on your level: faster attacks, added fire damage etc..

"
micky21768 a écrit :
is the build still viable? just finished all acts want to verify before gearing it.

i will let you to decide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9AwXrVd7dQ
I did a T16 with literally 0 changes and it felt ok, attack speed is much lower and boss damage felt lower, but it still seems viable enough and it's not like you can die anyway - damage probably improves a lot if you optimize gems/tree. Clear speed is still fine, I didn't notice a big change despite the lower attack speed. Ancestral Call seems to work like before.

This is when you're geared out, though, at lower gear levels it might be different.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires