[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Whurthic a écrit :
I did a T16 with literally 0 changes and it felt ok, attack speed is much lower and boss damage felt lower, but it still seems viable enough and it's not like you can die anyway - damage probably improves a lot if you optimize gems/tree. Clear speed is still fine, I didn't notice a big change despite the lower attack speed. Ancestral Call seems to work like before.

This is when you're geared out, though, at lower gear levels it might be different.

thanks for your input.
Fantastic build hybridboy, been wanting to try this out since 3.6

Just to check if the build on the first page is up to date now? As in skill tree / gems / items?

Thanks!
TY for the quick updates hybrid. Gonna build it up tonight and get going heh

I'll keep an eye on this thread over the next month to see if the gem links get updated...although I may experiment myswlf too
Where do you get life leech if Watcher's Eye is no longer needed? I noticed from your tree that the leech nodes are for physical damages but we don't do any physical damage, so ...
Dernière édition par Alfred2000, le 8 juin 2019 10:29:19
The leech from nodes "One Handed Damage and Life Leech" and "Gladiator's Perseverance" are for any kind of attack damage.
Just did a t16 myself and minotaur crushed me , I couldtank him blindfolded all day before, did the tree changes and all your suggestions, not sure what the issue is or what to do now, thanks for all your work though.
Thank you so much for the build! I've been playing this build for almost 6 months now and it's the most fun I've ever had. After the last patch update, I followed your guide to rearrange my skill tree, eliminate the Watcher's Eye BUT I feel like I have less damage now and kill the monsters slower than before. Any idea why? I appreciate the help.
Thank you so much for the build! I've been playing this build for almost 6 months now and it's the most fun I've ever had. After the last patch update, I followed your guide to rearrange my skill tree, eliminate the Watcher's Eye BUT I feel like I have less damage now and kill the monsters slower than before. Any idea why? I appreciate the help.
The node Gladiator's Perseverance on my tree clearly says leech on physical attack, not any kind of attack. It is different from what is shown on PoB's tree. Something wrong here??
Dernière édition par Alfred2000, le 8 juin 2019 12:19:27
"
Alfred2000 a écrit :
Where do you get life leech if Watcher's Eye is no longer needed? I noticed from your tree that the leech nodes are for physical damages but we don't do any physical damage, so ...

"
Alfred2000 a écrit :
The node Gladiator's Perseverance on my tree clearly says leech on physical attack, not any kind of attack. It is different from what is shown on PoB's tree. Something wrong here??

on POB it says "attack damage".
the tree is updated and leads to the "usual" life and mana leech nodes.

"
elvorfindra a écrit :

the reason is simple- molten strike and multistrike got nerfed.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires