[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Noticed the res on the 3.7 POB is at 6%. Is this just part of the unfinished bits or intended?

And thank you for the update!
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the guide. I really appreciate it.

Just one request though.. for some reason my PoB doesn't work and it always creates this "SSL connect error."

Would you be able to give the game ID of your Molten Strike Juggernaut so I can look you up in poe.ninja and follow your build?

Thank you so much!
as far as i understand pob never showed the real dps of molten strike it only showed the dps of one ball, with the new experimental pob dps is like 240k but it shows nothing really as far as they nerfed the damage from extra ball by 50%, so overall as far as i understand damage nerf to ms is huge. More attack speed, more life regen but still ALOT of less damage.
Not only is this guide clear and detailed, you keep it up even after months. That is serious commitment. Congratulations to you.

I'll be following how the build is affected by the upcoming patch.
"
shadowgar a écrit :
Noticed the res on the 3.7 POB is at 6%. Is this just part of the unfinished bits or intended?

And thank you for the update!

it because i dont put res on gear when i use POB.

"
arome1 a écrit :
as far as i understand pob never showed the real dps of molten strike it only showed the dps of one ball, with the new experimental pob dps is like 240k but it shows nothing really as far as they nerfed the damage from extra ball by 50%, so overall as far as i understand damage nerf to ms is huge. More attack speed, more life regen but still ALOT of less damage.

the new POB contains only the skill tree changes, gem info wasnt out yet.
Amazing build , Just finished my first uber elder with this, looking forward how 3.7 changes affect this. Thanks alot for this :)

Hi are you going to group skill tree as in 3.6?;) for certain lvls?:)
They were very helpful.
"
Z333k a écrit :
Amazing build , Just finished my first uber elder with this, looking forward how 3.7 changes affect this. Thanks alot for this :)

Atziris promise is usless as you cant do chaos dmg with avatar of fire so basicaly it wasnt even used
RIP molten strike.
Thank you for 3.7 update. Can't see where the mana leech is coming from now tho, would you please explain? Thank you<3

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires