[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Alfred2000 a écrit :
The node Gladiator's Perseverance on my tree clearly says leech on physical attack, not any kind of attack. It is different from what is shown on PoB's tree. Something wrong here??

Jeez, you are right!
In game the wording is different from PoB.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6fcBq0rVEs

Not the smoothest and fastest run like Hybrid does but i'm still a beginner with mediocre gear. And the map roll wasn't the luckiest (mobs buffed by totems) but i finished it deathless. In a few moments i had a very hard time, not with the guardian but rogues. :)

I don't like this latest changes and the game is not optimised well, sometimes crashes as you can see in this clip. :(

Before 3.7 it was a lot smoother and 5x faster.
Hello Hybrid,

at first, thx for the build and the support :)

I've tested the life leech skill points, was easy to test.

I take my old char from last league with "Frost Blades".
With "winter spirit" skilled i have 100% phys converted to cold dam. I make zero phys dam.

I removes all "life gain on hit" items and skill points.

I skill "Vaal Pact" (no life regen), i skill all life leech notes (together 1.4% life leech) arround "Gladiator's Perseverance".

The result is abolutely clear, you leech nothing, not 1 life point.

If i use "Double Strike" instead of "Frost Blades" i leech life from the phys damage.

So POB is wrong and poeplanner.com is also wrong.
Ingame descriptions are right (in skilltree, in misc tab, on the pathofexile.com tree). You only leech from physical dam.

@all: Be carefull if you play hardcore, you will have no life leech !!!
Please change the build or test it on your own.
The cake is a lie
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6fcBq0rVEs

Not the smoothest and fastest run like Hybrid does but i'm still a beginner with mediocre gear. And the map roll wasn't the luckiest (mobs buffed by totems) but i finished it deathless. In a few moments i had a very hard time, not with the guardian but rogues. :)

I don't like this latest changes and the game is not optimised well, sometimes crashes as you can see in this clip. :(

Before 3.7 it was a lot smoother and 5x faster.

you should be more "liberal" with your flasks, you are barely using them.
they are not wearing off :)

"
Linina a écrit :
Hello Hybrid,

at first, thx for the build and the support :)

I've tested the life leech skill points, was easy to test.

I take my old char from last league with "Frost Blades".
With "winter spirit" skilled i have 100% phys converted to cold dam. I make zero phys dam.

I removes all "life gain on hit" items and skill points.

I skill "Vaal Pact" (no life regen), i skill all life leech notes (together 1.4% life leech) arround "Gladiator's Perseverance".

The result is abolutely clear, you leech nothing, not 1 life point.

If i use "Double Strike" instead of "Frost Blades" i leech life from the phys damage.

So POB is wrong and poeplanner.com is also wrong.
Ingame descriptions are right (in skilltree, in misc tab, on the pathofexile.com tree). You only leech from physical dam.

@all: Be carefull if you play hardcore, you will have no life leech !!!
Please change the build or test it on your own.

no need for the drama, its already been fixed..
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
you should be more "liberal" with your flasks, you are barely using them.
they are not wearing off :)

You're right and i completely forgot about ancestral protector in boss fight. :D
Hi Hybrid,

big thx for the very fast fix :)

Maybe, when you have some time, you fix the text, where it say's more then one time "there is no longer need for watchers eye" and that "life leech is on skill tree now".

But anyway, thx for the work and the build, i like it.

Linina
The cake is a lie
So does the 1st post is actual for 3.7 ?
"
Linina a écrit :
Hi Hybrid,

big thx for the very fast fix :)

Maybe, when you have some time, you fix the text, where it say's more then one time "there is no longer need for watchers eye" and that "life leech is on skill tree now".

But anyway, thx for the work and the build, i like it.

Linina

i think i already fixed it.
tell me if i missed it

"
Uprightrus a écrit :
So does the 1st post is actual for 3.7 ?

title says 3.7
You can no longer "attack without moving" on the molten strike skill? i.e. I have to always target a specific enemy to throw out fire balls?

If that's the case, this totally kills Molten Strike.

RIP M.S. builds - we had a good run of it...
Dernière édition par deviantek, le 8 juin 2019 16:51:19
this is ok for me.

Feels not so bad, you have longer range to attack and with a little bit movement speed it's no big deal.
The cake is a lie

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires