[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Hans_Speckter a écrit :
I got 72, invested 4ex 30c all res capped, 6.8k life kaoms, grelwood lionseye well equipped... and then 1shotted by trash nohting special no dmg mods no rogueex no synd etc... frustrating and i rly cant explain it... guess there is a lvl difference you should have for mapping ? i am pretty unexperienced but i wasnt able to facetank :-) so hc season is over for me but maybe someone has some details how to check it out whats a juggs weakspot... ? or are there some hidden values a newbie should know about ?

I'm on mobile so I can't tell if the forum is being wonky, but it looks like your profile is private. If you make it public we could take a look and help.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
WAAZABI a écrit :

Watcher's eye with anger leech now in my pocket, anything else before i try the fight again ? thx a lot

from skimming over your profile, seems good to go.
GL

I just managed to kill uber elder thanks to that build, i did tank A LOT of damage that i should have dodged (including some shaper balls).
But thanks to that amazing guide i could achieve that with my first character on poe.

Many thanks to Hybrid for that.

And for those who seems to struggle, in the comments, just go read the guide, don't skip the lines and you'll be fine.

If you find this build weak or lacking anything, well, you're clearly mistaken.

"
WAAZABI a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
WAAZABI a écrit :

Watcher's eye with anger leech now in my pocket, anything else before i try the fight again ? thx a lot

from skimming over your profile, seems good to go.
GL

I just managed to kill uber elder thanks to that build, i did tank A LOT of damage that i should have dodged (including some shaper balls).
But thanks to that amazing guide i could achieve that with my first character on poe.

Many thanks to Hybrid for that.

And for those who seems to struggle, in the comments, just go read the guide, don't skip the lines and you'll be fine.

If you find this build weak or lacking anything, well, you're clearly mistaken.

:)
Why should i Choose a marauder instead of a Duelist ?

just wondering :)
Very stupid question, as someone who's never tried either build but is interested what's the big differences between this and a HOWA MS Jugg, other than the obvious ES/Health.

Guessing HOWA scales into oblivion with multiple 10 ex+ items?

Dernière édition par Eclipsers, le 11 avr. 2019 17:02:52
"
Shizzniz a écrit :
First of all, thank you Hybrid for making this build guide! I used it last league and I had a lot of success with it :)

This league Im trying to min/max my own version of this build using Wave of Conviction with CWDT on the Offering to the Serpent gloves and some minor changes to the skill tree.

For those who are interested:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Grelwood-Shank&skill=Molten-Strike&sort=dps

Character name: Supa_Troopa

1m50s Uber Elder kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR9DxbagU6U

Hi.
Do you mind explaining why exactly you are using those gloves?
Thanks for the build
Dernière édition par IAmRipclaw, le 12 avr. 2019 01:44:04
Hello

I was wondering maybe if this is usable as i saw it was really cheap but path of building says it provides no damage increase

"
Borrilo a écrit :
Hello

I was wondering maybe if this is usable as i saw it was really cheap but path of building says it provides no damage increase

You want Immolate and Concentrated Effect on there, so that one should be fine!
"
Borrilo a écrit :
Hello

you need to configure the skill to be socketed into the helmet, the dropdown menu is right above the skill.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires