[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Ubermonster a écrit :
Quick update did some min maxing. When I originally went and did Uber Elder i struggled a bit. Not knowing the fight was a big part. I still beat him. After doing some upgrades and min maxing I went in today and slapped him around no problem. My only deaths were actually because I was getting some random lag. Yeah I have alot into this build. But for me I generally commit to a build a league and max it out as much as I can versus dumping currency into multiple characters.

Spoiler

you need a jewel with "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" mod.
normal bleeds arent dangerous, but corrupted blood can be stacked and will kill you pretty fast.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Ubermonster a écrit :
Quick update did some min maxing. When I originally went and did Uber Elder i struggled a bit. Not knowing the fight was a big part. I still beat him. After doing some upgrades and min maxing I went in today and slapped him around no problem. My only deaths were actually because I was getting some random lag. Yeah I have alot into this build. But for me I generally commit to a build a league and max it out as much as I can versus dumping currency into multiple characters.

Spoiler

normal bleeds arent dangerous, but corrupted blood can be stacked and will kill you pretty fast.

You are right, I've been trying to hunt one down but haven't been able to find one. Can't even find one listed on any of the trade sites at the moment :/
"
Ubermonster a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

You are right, I've been trying to hunt one down but haven't been able to find one. Can't even find one listed on any of the trade sites at the moment :/

It's a bit tricky on poe.trade, you have to pick the mod with the implicit tag or you won't find anything.
Hybrid a question about my boot enchant, guess regenerate 2% of life and mana if hit is ok too?

And the gain % of physical/fire dmg as extra chaos dmg doesn't work for us because of avatar of fire, right?
Dernière édition par Romanelli, le 10 avr. 2019 18:30:15
"
Ubermonster a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Ubermonster a écrit :

Spoiler

"
Romanelli a écrit :

It's a bit tricky on poe.trade, you have to pick the mod with the implicit tag or you won't find anything.

^what he said^

just the mod: http://poe.trade/search/omasiohosizumi
if you want also life on it: http://poe.trade/search/homionotutahey

GL

"
Romanelli a écrit :
Hybrid a question about my boot enchant, guess regenerate 2% of life and mana if hit is ok too?

sure.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

Spoiler

"

I see, thanks much. Now for immortality! :D
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
WAAZABI a écrit :
Hi there,
This is my 1st character on path of exile, i'm new from 3.6 and i chose this build.
Many thanks to hybrid for this very clear and efficient build guide. I managed on my own until now without any trouble.

However i am now facing uber elder and i'm in some trouble, i can't kill it.

So, could someone check me up, try looking if my stuff is not strong enought or if not, then my mechanics may be too bad ?

I feel i'm not sustaining that much and that get killed really fast somehow.

Thanks in advance for some advice on improving my current stuff anyway :p

for endgame you want leech from watchers eye.

Watcher's eye with anger leech now in my pocket, anything else before i try the fight again ? thx a lot
"
WAAZABI a écrit :

Watcher's eye with anger leech now in my pocket, anything else before i try the fight again ? thx a lot

from skimming over your profile, seems good to go.
GL
I just read about the unique ring "Circle of Anguish" it gives a solid buff to herald of ash ranging from 30c to 3ex if you want the increased buff effect and increased damage while buffed by herald of ash. Seems like it's a good alternative for more damage but less life gained on hit.
I got 72, invested 4ex 30c all res capped, 6.8k life kaoms, grelwood lionseye well equipped... and then 1shotted by trash nohting special no dmg mods no rogueex no synd etc... frustrating and i rly cant explain it... guess there is a lvl difference you should have for mapping ? i am pretty unexperienced but i wasnt able to facetank :-) so hc season is over for me but maybe someone has some details how to check it out whats a juggs weakspot... ? or are there some hidden values a newbie should know about ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires