[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Khazadek a écrit :
Hi All,

Noob question :) (but that's my first season in POE)
Will "Less Duration" in helmet do any good for build? or it doesn't matter?

If that was discussed already please accept my apologies as I didn't go for 209 pages of content ;)

Will much appreciate your help.

MS has no duration tag, so it wont affect it in any way.

Thank you!!
Hi there,
This is my 1st character on path of exile, i'm new from 3.6 and i chose this build.
Many thanks to hybrid for this very clear and efficient build guide. I managed on my own until now without any trouble.

However i am now facing uber elder and i'm in some trouble, i can't kill it.

So, could someone check me up, try looking if my stuff is not strong enought or if not, then my mechanics may be too bad ?

I feel i'm not sustaining that much and that get killed really fast somehow.

Thanks in advance for some advice on improving my current stuff anyway :p
"
Shizzniz a écrit :
"
Amazing!! Btw, that helmet man.. just too much >.<
In my opinion, if you'd like to get an improvement, it would be a grelwood shank with fortify on melee hit, to keep it 100% up, but the rest is just op. I'll give it a try to those changes <3
Thanks for sharing!

Many shanks have been corrupted trying to hit fortify or attack speed :P

Haha felt that pain..
May I ask you something? I'm doubting if it's better to farm uber elder or just remove guardians from atlas and spam elder desert spring (full sextant, etc..)
What would you recomend?
Note: it seems like you've farmed a ton of currency xD
"
WAAZABI a écrit :
Hi there,
This is my 1st character on path of exile, i'm new from 3.6 and i chose this build.
Many thanks to hybrid for this very clear and efficient build guide. I managed on my own until now without any trouble.

However i am now facing uber elder and i'm in some trouble, i can't kill it.

So, could someone check me up, try looking if my stuff is not strong enought or if not, then my mechanics may be too bad ?

I feel i'm not sustaining that much and that get killed really fast somehow.

Thanks in advance for some advice on improving my current stuff anyway :p

for endgame you want leech from watchers eye.
"
Thorgrim57 a écrit :
Hello

I'm a beginner and i love you're guide
But you said " another 4 comes from the threshold jewels (+2 balls per jewel)"

I have the wildfire crimson jewel but who is the second ?
Thank's for reply

Below you can read:
"
EDIT: after the 3.5 patch you can have max of 11 balls with this setup.
only one wildfire jewel can be used and the helmet enchant is +2 balls instead of 3.
Dernière édition par FedeS, le 10 avr. 2019 11:47:20
"
Shizzniz a écrit :
First of all, thank you Hybrid for making this build guide! I used it last league and I had a lot of success with it :)

This league Im trying to min/max my own version of this build using Wave of Conviction with CWDT on the Offering to the Serpent gloves and some minor changes to the skill tree.

For those who are interested:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Grelwood-Shank&skill=Molten-Strike&sort=dps

Character name: Supa_Troopa

1m50s Uber Elder kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR9DxbagU6U

How many mirrors did your helmet cost? :p
"
FedeS a écrit :
"
Shizzniz a écrit :
First of all, thank you Hybrid for making this build guide! I used it last league and I had a lot of success with it :)

This league Im trying to min/max my own version of this build using Wave of Conviction with CWDT on the Offering to the Serpent gloves and some minor changes to the skill tree.

For those who are interested:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Grelwood-Shank&skill=Molten-Strike&sort=dps

Character name: Supa_Troopa

1m50s Uber Elder kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR9DxbagU6U

How many mirrors did your helmet cost? :p

**Thanos voice**:"It cost me everything"
"
E_Zann a écrit :
"
bruteMax a écrit :
Great build - i'm having a lot of fun with it this league. Thank you Hybrid.

Is % physical damage leeched as life a useful affix on gear? PoB suggest molten strike's physical component is significant enough where leech may help with sustain. I can't afford LGoH rings after getting a helmet.

That should not work, since you should deal 100% fire damage (Because of Avatar of Fire on the amulet or otherwise in the skill tree). Just get Thief's Torment as your only ring in that case.

Ahh yes sorry I forgot about this keystone in the tree... which I don't have. :( I am level 89 and am just following the tree Hybrid laid out and overlooked this.

I will probably never get Xoph's Blood due to cost but am not sure if it is worth giving up jewel nodes, dmg or life to reach Avatar. I'll probably give leech a whirl to see if it helps with sustain until I reach 94-95 and decide then to respec to Avatar of Fire or not.

Thanks!
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

FAQ.

Omg read everything exept faq sorry for silly question. I hope youll keep updating this build so i can try my luck in HC with it next league if time lets me ;]
Quick update did some min maxing. When I originally went and did Uber Elder i struggled a bit. Not knowing the fight was a big part. I still beat him. After doing some upgrades and min maxing I went in today and slapped him around no problem. My only deaths were actually because I was getting some random lag. Yeah I have alot into this build. But for me I generally commit to a build a league and max it out as much as I can versus dumping currency into multiple characters.

Spoiler

Dernière édition par Ubermonster, le 10 avr. 2019 16:18:07

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires