[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
E_Zann a écrit :
So I had two elder fights now where shaper died, super annoying. I did everything to kill all the mobs as fast as I can, but he died during the last phase...

Any tips? Keep ancestral call in maybe?

In general quite a crappy game mechanic gating one of the potentially best drops in the game behind this step in the fight, while beating the elder itself was easy..

I have the same problem, mainly because i hvae trouble moving from one group to the other fast enough. In this phase should I also be trying to burn down the portals?

I swap to AC in this phase too and the mobs go down fast enough, but near the end of the phase there's 4 portals and just too many mobs.
Dernière édition par bruteMax, le 9 avr. 2019 12:21:45
Great build - i'm having a lot of fun with it this league. Thank you Hybrid.

Is % physical damage leeched as life a useful affix on gear? PoB suggest molten strike's physical component is significant enough where leech may help with sustain. I can't afford LGoH rings after getting a helmet.
"
bruteMax a écrit :
Great build - i'm having a lot of fun with it this league. Thank you Hybrid.

Is % physical damage leeched as life a useful affix on gear? PoB suggest molten strike's physical component is significant enough where leech may help with sustain. I can't afford LGoH rings after getting a helmet.

That should not work, since you should deal 100% fire damage (Because of Avatar of Fire on the amulet or otherwise in the skill tree). Just get Thief's Torment as your only ring in that case.
Dernière édition par E_Zann, le 9 avr. 2019 14:58:54
Hello,

First of all, thank you for such a fun build. I'm having a lot of fun with it so far.

Right now I am rocking a 5-L with Ancestral Call, Ele Damage with Attacks, Combustion and Multistrike.

I acquired a helm with 18 immolate, 16 concentration and 20 less duration support. When I switch from the 5-L to the "6-L" helmet, my sheet DPS plummets. Do I need the "Socketed gems deal #% more elemental damage" to make it worth my while? Or is the sheet DPS wildly inaccurate?

By sheet DPS I'm referring to in-game.

Thanks!
Dernière édition par megaoka, le 9 avr. 2019 16:10:26
"
megaoka a écrit :
Hello,

First of all, thank you for such a fun build. I'm having a lot of fun with it so far.

Right now I am rocking a 5-L with Ancestral Call, Ele Damage with Attacks, Combustion and Multistrike.

I acquired a helm with 18 immolate, 16 concentration and 20 less duration support. When I switch from the 5-L to the "6-L" helmet, my sheet DPS plummets. Do I need the "Socketed gems deal #% more elemental damage" to make it worth my while? Or is the sheet DPS wildly inaccurate?

By sheet DPS I'm referring to in-game.

Thanks!

check the FAQ.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

check the FAQ.

"
first, make sure you are using POB to analyze your dps and not the ingame tooltip.

Durr. Thanks. I'll configure it in PoB and sort it out.
"
bruteMax a écrit :
"
E_Zann a écrit :
So I had two elder fights now where shaper died, super annoying. I did everything to kill all the mobs as fast as I can, but he died during the last phase...

Any tips? Keep ancestral call in maybe?

In general quite a crappy game mechanic gating one of the potentially best drops in the game behind this step in the fight, while beating the elder itself was easy..

I have the same problem, mainly because i hvae trouble moving from one group to the other fast enough. In this phase should I also be trying to burn down the portals?

I swap to AC in this phase too and the mobs go down fast enough, but near the end of the phase there's 4 portals and just too many mobs.

Frost wall with increased duration. Cover the Shaper with 2-3 walls. Test it out a bit to get a feel for the duration, I think you need 2 sets of walls per side if I recall correctly, the Shaper will switch sides about halfway through the second set. It's only the last side that is problematic, so just make sure three walls are up and that they cover all angles.
I apologize if this has been asked before, but do I need to keep my CWDT level high? I feel like I can proc more often and have immortal call more often if I keep it low.

Though I did see someone's build here and he had a level 20 CWDT.

Appreciate any advice!

I've decided to dump this build

It's a lot more risky, expensive, and painful to play than my CI vortex occultist

I don't believe it is end game viable for new players or people without a lot of currency

Sure, you can tank most content of the game but you need to know when to back off and boss mechanics or you're be dead very fast

Lack of chaos resist in cases like temple incursions and syndicate encounters can be deadly very fast

It still seem pretty good for lab farming as you can tank Izaro quite easily

(My hand hurt from constantly holding right mouse button so maybe that had something to do with it)

Mittens out!
First of all, thank you Hybrid for making this build guide! I used it last league and I had a lot of success with it :)

This league Im trying to min/max my own version of this build using Wave of Conviction with CWDT on the Offering to the Serpent gloves and some minor changes to the skill tree.

For those who are interested:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Grelwood-Shank&skill=Molten-Strike&sort=dps

Character name: Supa_Troopa

1m50s Uber Elder kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR9DxbagU6U
Dernière édition par Shizzniz, le 10 avr. 2019 04:59:33

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires