[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hi! Thanks for the build, it's so fun to play!

I'M currently level 93 and I have one question regarding the rings. Do you think I should keep using thief's torment with +60 life gain on hit? It will definitely help with dexterity but using two rings only give me max 40 life gain on hit so I'm not sure if it makes me less defensive...
"
elvorfindra a écrit :

I'M currently level 93 and I have one question regarding the rings. Do you think I should keep using thief's torment with +60 life gain on hit? It will definitely help with dexterity but using two rings only give me max 40 life gain on hit so I'm not sure if it makes me less defensive...

It's very cost effective item for this build. Getting 2 rings with moderate to high LGOH with some meaningful/good other stats is super expensive.
"
Khannon a écrit :
"
elvorfindra a écrit :

It's very cost effective item for this build. Getting 2 rings with moderate to high LGOH with some meaningful/good other stats is super expensive.

I have around 10 ex to spend, I do not know what to upgrade at first really. Waiting for your recommendations! Thanks in advance
Does anyone know for sure if that blind on hit on the abyss jewel is rolled per attack or per projectile? In the first case I guess 5% chance would be better than 3%, but if its per projectile it would not matter really?
This build is great! Level 84, relatively low currency invested so far, 7.8k life and heading into Uber lab today. Still lacking the anger related jewel, xoph's and ms helmet enchant, but no biggy. Just dipped into red maps last night and was a breeze, regular atziri died last night. Playing on the XboneX and the only sad part is if you run rage and have your totem down and a mob touches you, you go full frontal assault with blazing balls everywhere and the game crashes. Should be fixed soon. Also, the the trade market stinks and everything is overpriced. That's not hybrid's fault though. Gun build, the grelwood really gets things going once you can get it.
Fellow MS junkies. Get shield like this:

Far cheaper than crafting shaper shields.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
the helmet and the legacy gloves are the only items that are actually expensive.
remove those and you can easily afford everything else.

Problem here is that your idea of 'expensive' and mine (and that of anyone else who's reading this) are not the same thing!?

A Kaom's Heart is 180+ Chaos - cheap to some but there will be plenty of people who just don't have that sort of currency (at the point they'll want the chest!)

Xophs Amulets are three times that cost - 4.5Ex is surely not 'cheap' - I reckon that's about what I earn in a season total!

9K health (without sacrificing DPS) requires the Kaom/Amulet/good Jewels and other items - a solid few Exalts...

None of that makes this a bad build - last season I ran a Cospri/CoC Nova which cost me about 3Ex and I reckon my 200-300c MS is on-par with it - it's just that I'd like to make it better and I reckon I need 20Ex to do that ;0
Dernière édition par ohnpeat, le 23 mars 2019 19:17:12
LOL lots of life without GG gear...lists legacy Kaoms as chest
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
For the dual-wielding setup when you already have a Grelwood Shank...how do you think a Hand of Wisdom and Action claw would slide in as the second weapon?

It's got a ton of life on hit as well as some other great stats. The attack speed is a little slow since this build will never have that much Dex but I wonder if this would be a good stopgap before being able to afford an Anger leech Watcher's Eye
"
elvorfindra a écrit :
"
Khannon a écrit :
"
elvorfindra a écrit :

I have around 10 ex to spend, I do not know what to upgrade at first really. Waiting for your recommendations! Thanks in advance

Rings are probably your best bet at this point. Your gear is more less at the point where my gear is, minus the ring(s), I have lot of currency gained from running this build, but I don't feel like investing further, because min/max on this build is hard/expensive and doesn't really further on increase mapping speed (at least for me). My only struggle right now is killing Uber Elder for which again my damage output is not an issue, fight mechanics are demanding and I really don't like this build for Uber Elder, it's literally only downside so far I've found in this build, not saying it can't do it, it absolutely can, it just requires sharp play and getting used to fight mechanics, also the downside of using multistrike is frame-lock which ultimately requires you to tap attack so you don't get frame-locked, thankfully to our insane attack speed through this build it's very minimal, but for fight like this, movement is top priority, just something to consider when you plan to invest those 10ex on rings, also don't expect to increase mapping speed with rings upgrade, it's mentioned in guide that thief torment is valid option for end-game if you manage resists

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires