[3.6] Hybrid's take on Jugg Molten Strike - Hold right click to TANK anything | MELT the Atlas |

Fellow MS junkies. Get shield like this:

Far cheaper than crafting shaper shields.
"
hybridboy a écrit :
the helmet and the legacy gloves are the only items that are actually expensive.
remove those and you can easily afford everything else.

Problem here is that your idea of 'expensive' and mine (and that of anyone else who's reading this) are not the same thing!?

A Kaom's Heart is 180+ Chaos - cheap to some but there will be plenty of people who just don't have that sort of currency (at the point they'll want the chest!)

Xophs Amulets are three times that cost - 4.5Ex is surely not 'cheap' - I reckon that's about what I earn in a season total!

9K health (without sacrificing DPS) requires the Kaom/Amulet/good Jewels and other items - a solid few Exalts...

None of that makes this a bad build - last season I ran a Cospri/CoC Nova which cost me about 3Ex and I reckon my 200-300c MS is on-par with it - it's just that I'd like to make it better and I reckon I need 20Ex to do that ;0
Dernière édition par ohnpeat, le 23 mars 2019 19:17:12
LOL lots of life without GG gear...lists legacy Kaoms as chest
For the dual-wielding setup when you already have a Grelwood Shank...how do you think a Hand of Wisdom and Action claw would slide in as the second weapon?

It's got a ton of life on hit as well as some other great stats. The attack speed is a little slow since this build will never have that much Dex but I wonder if this would be a good stopgap before being able to afford an Anger leech Watcher's Eye
"
elvorfindra a écrit :
"
Khannon a écrit :
"
elvorfindra a écrit :
Hi! Thanks for the build, it's so fun to play!

I'M currently level 93 and I have one question regarding the rings. Do you think I should keep using thief's torment with +60 life gain on hit? It will definitely help with dexterity but using two rings only give me max 40 life gain on hit so I'm not sure if it makes me less defensive...

It's very cost effective item for this build. Getting 2 rings with moderate to high LGOH with some meaningful/good other stats is super expensive.

I have around 10 ex to spend, I do not know what to upgrade at first really. Waiting for your recommendations! Thanks in advance

Rings are probably your best bet at this point. Your gear is more less at the point where my gear is, minus the ring(s), I have lot of currency gained from running this build, but I don't feel like investing further, because min/max on this build is hard/expensive and doesn't really further on increase mapping speed (at least for me). My only struggle right now is killing Uber Elder for which again my damage output is not an issue, fight mechanics are demanding and I really don't like this build for Uber Elder, it's literally only downside so far I've found in this build, not saying it can't do it, it absolutely can, it just requires sharp play and getting used to fight mechanics, also the downside of using multistrike is frame-lock which ultimately requires you to tap attack so you don't get frame-locked, thankfully to our insane attack speed through this build it's very minimal, but for fight like this, movement is top priority, just something to consider when you plan to invest those 10ex on rings, also don't expect to increase mapping speed with rings upgrade, it's mentioned in guide that thief torment is valid option for end-game if you manage resists
"
Stryfex19 a écrit :
For the dual-wielding setup when you already have a Grelwood Shank...how do you think a Hand of Wisdom and Action claw would slide in as the second weapon?

It's got a ton of life on hit as well as some other great stats. The attack speed is a little slow since this build will never have that much Dex but I wonder if this would be a good stopgap before being able to afford an Anger leech Watcher's Eye

If you run Grelwood Shank, there's really no reason to go dual-wield setup for end-game, if you complete the mid-tier budget for this build, your damage is high enough to run with shield that offers you massive damage reduction and further on enables the facetank mode since you gain 80% extra armor from Grelwood Shank when stationary, if your looking for high-end dual wield you would want to go maces (Nebulochs), it's not as flashy and speedy then this build is I would say this build has great balance for facetaking/DPS, dual Nebulochs is clunky/slow, but better DPS and tankiness on bosses like Shaper/Elders, Phoenix, because you hit like a truck between movement. Dual-Wield build also requires some micromanagement, this build doesn't, because as long boss doesn't 1-shot you, you can just hold right click and kill them. Which is probably the reason why this guide has mentioned 1st cockblocker being Phoenix guardian, he is the first boss that will require some proper movement unless you have super sick min/max gear and you are near lvl 100 for maximum nodes (also depends which map modes you are running).
It's not cheap to build, but some builds are playstyle preference (melee vs. caster/ranged).
This build starts slow vs. current meta builds (because ES/Casters/Tricksters are brokenly OP compared to melee), but when it comes to high-end budget it reaches high end cheaper, not talking about min/max, there's no melee builds that can be compared to flex map/boss/end-game content right now other then Jugg MS and this build at high-end budget has perfect balance, it doesn't excel on anything, but also doesn't suck at anywhere, plus side, it definitely beats any caster setup in delving since delving is great source for easy non-trade related currency.

Just wanted to make this post to those who compare this build vs. caster/ranged builds, because melee is very dead right now. Before choosing this build make sure what are you aiming for content wise, it's also quite poor in memory fragments compared to zoom builds, because decay system punishes melee so hard.
Can someone take a look at my character and give me some idea of what to go for next? I am at that point again where I have a few ex to 'spend'
My res is kind of an issue, so tombfist isn't really ideal atm.. :/
(p.s I'm playing in standard)
"
elvorfindra a écrit :
Hi! Thanks for the build, it's so fun to play!

I'M currently level 93 and I have one question regarding the rings. Do you think I should keep using thief's torment with +60 life gain on hit? It will definitely help with dexterity but using two rings only give me max 40 life gain on hit so I'm not sure if it makes me less defensive...

if you can afford it- for sure.
you get more life, dex and res.

get the watchers eye for the leech too and you are good to go.
once you have the leech, 20 LGOH loss wont affect you much.
I think to replace the usual shield on the surrender is it a normal replacement?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires