[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Is there anything we can replace blood rage with that will be more useful? I feel like it's kinda pointless with avatar of fire from the amulet, we don't do any physical damage so the life leech from blood rage is pointless, we take more damage in exchnage just for some attack speed and frenzy charges which is just attack speed as well. What would a good alternative? Maybe a warcry?
"
Krazykov a écrit :
Is there anything we can replace blood rage with that will be more useful? I feel like it's kinda pointless with avatar of fire from the amulet, we don't do any physical damage so the life leech from blood rage is pointless, we take more damage in exchnage just for some attack speed and frenzy charges which is just attack speed as well. What would a good alternative? Maybe a warcry?

"just" attack speed? -_-
lol yeah I know that the attack speed is very useful but I would prefer something that gives more defense instead, damage is usually not an issue.
I wanted to get your opinion on this: since this build can only apply one curse currently, what do you think about getting a corrupted Xoph's Blood with "You can apply an additional curse" and then get a corrupted Tombfist with a Curse Level 12 Elemental Weakness on Hit? POB doesn't really help show how much of an increase in DPS this might be.
how is the thread creator referencing 2 stone ring as an upgrade. I dont see how this build works without the thief's torment which provides about 50 health per hit and comparing to 20ish something on 2 stone multiply by 2, isnt it a drop in tankiness?
am i missing something?
Dernière édition par scavanger321, le 10 févr. 2019 12:53:25
"
scavanger321 a écrit :
how is the thread creator referencing 2 stone ring as an upgrade. I dont see how this build works without the thief's torment which provides about 50 health per hit and comparing to 20ish something on 2 stone multiply by 2, isnt it a drop in tankiness?
am i missing something?

Instead of Thief's Torment, I have +18 Life Gained on Hit on both my rings, along with Lvl 12 Poacher's Mark on Hit, which gives +16 Life Gained on Hit; so this is more than the +50 that Thief's Torment has.
"
michealcell a écrit :
I wanted to get your opinion on this: since this build can only apply one curse currently, what do you think about getting a corrupted Xoph's Blood with "You can apply an additional curse" and then get a corrupted Tombfist with a Curse Level 12 Elemental Weakness on Hit? POB doesn't really help show how much of an increase in DPS this might be.

lol sure, if you can afford it.

"
scavanger321 a écrit :
am i missing something?

with rare rings you can get 40 LGOH and then life, res, dex and dmg mods.
every bit of flat life on gear translate into alot of actual life since we have so much % increase. (almost X4!)
I'm selling a pair of perfect stats 20/215 Grelwood Shank, Eternal Sword for 6ex each!!! PM me SAVGEtheMOLTEN if you interest.
D2Ghosts
"
Sign_Up a écrit :
I'm selling a pair of perfect stats 20/215 Grelwood Shank, Eternal Sword for 6ex each!!! PM me SAVGEtheMOLTEN if you interest.

Please, for 6ex ppl can get much better corrupted sword with attack speed implicit, those that you are selling are not worth that much at all. Guys dont fall for this!!
"
0AsteriXXX0 a écrit :
"
Sign_Up a écrit :

Please, for 6ex ppl can get much better corrupted sword with attack speed implicit, those that you are selling are not worth that much at all. Guys dont fall for this!!

Realy? Am I missing something here? The lowest people are selling the corrupted 20/215 at the trade site are 9-11 ex and by selling only for 6ex, I thought I'm doing this community a good deed!

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/3zy6GU5
D2Ghosts
Dernière édition par Sign_Up, le 11 févr. 2019 14:50:44

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires