[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

"
ChaIlenger a écrit :
Build is working phenomenally for me for endgame.

My only questions are this:

1) in your links, you say to use incinerate, but you have winter orb in yours. Wondering the difference here.

2) I'm running with the cooldown setup, but would Gang's Momentum be usable in this build? I'm not completely familiar with how damage% works.

Hi there:

1. I was experimenting with random channeling skills, incinerate is better than winters orb.

2. Gang's momentum is decent, 40% inc damage should translate to roughly 6-8% more DPS. The ignite chance and fire res are much more valuable. As for other boot choices: Abberath Hooves provide auto ignite, which is very nice when your BV is not up and walk towards a pack of monsters; Death door (or any boot with +1 endurance charges) is great to cover the small gap between Immortal Call's cooldown and its actual duration (without capped -CD%)
"
alexh1985 a écrit :
"
sadobug a écrit :
Hi, Im trying your build, and i love it :)

But i have a big problem, especially in delve, everytime im at the point and all the enemys are coming- i keep getting disconnected. i tryed predictive mode, but doenst helps.This happens sometimes in maps, too. and after the disconnect all my portals are gone verytime ;(. i have decent gear - but my thought about that is that i need reaalllly fucking good gear? :), to prevent to much calculation from the server, because mobs would die faster?

Replace ball lightning will significantly reduce server-side load. You should look for spells with decent number of hits per cast, for example Armageddon Brand, glacial cascade,arc.

I will update the guide to address this issue, someone else also experienced the same thing, I guess it really depend on internet quality and regional POE server.

When I was leveling and did no damage, the mobs lived for a very long time. I noticed that was frequently the cause for the disconnects. Since getting a 6L, Martyr, and the rest of the gems are at a high level, I haven't disconnected in a very long time.
Hello alexh1985. Im currently fighting T15 Elder but i just cant manage how to get him down. Could u check my profile and suggest what gear i should upgrade? I got about 10-15 exalts to spend.
Mines is unplayable with this build even when i switch ball lightning to fireball

Edit : I tested "cwdt-unearth-gmp-VD" and its works without any lag in delve, it's perfect. But which level each gem should have ?
Dernière édition par s17n, le 30 déc. 2018 17:36:41
"
fcukmee a écrit :
Hello alexh1985. Im currently fighting T15 Elder but i just cant manage how to get him down. Could u check my profile and suggest what gear i should upgrade? I got about 10-15 exalts to spend.

Your gears are as good as mine, I have no issue take down Red Elder everytime. Maybe some small adjustment in gems:

1. Since Elder does ice damage, replace Impurity of Lightning with fortify in your sword. Fortify is kind of important for this build.

2. If you want to save Shaper, try body block for him as well as cwdt-frostwall.

3. Can remove VMS 4L in your helmet and put your CWC links there, because you have 0 souls entering Elder arena.

4. Only thing that can kill you should be a Elder slam, when he spins for a second and dishes out thrones then flies in to hit the ground. You can easily dodge it (or tank it with impurity of ice).

"
Mines is unplayable with this build even when i switch ball lightning to fireball

In that case the problem is your internet and local POE server, sorry I can't help you with that :(

Edit: so you removed cwdt-firestorm too? You will loose a lot of ignites. Also without poison your crawler can't do any damage.
Dernière édition par alexh1985, le 30 déc. 2018 17:43:17
Oh... Can you give other gem to use for gloves so ?

My connection is very good : http://www.speedtest.net/result/7919837522
"
Oh... Can you give other gem to use for gloves so ?

My connection is very good : http://www.speedtest.net/result/7919837522

cwdt-firestorm-poison, test if this lags first;

If firestorm is ok, last one can be armagaddon brand/arc/glacial cascade
Hi,

Thank you for you answer.
I tested cwdt-firestorm-poison-armaggedon without any lag in delve (I only tested few levels right now) and even with dynamic resolution disabled 0 lag.

Which level should I level each gem ?
"
Hi,

Thank you for you answer.
I tested cwdt-firestorm-poison-armaggedon without any lag in delve (I only tested few levels right now) and even with dynamic resolution disabled 0 lag.

Which level should I level each gem ?

Firestorm(8), Armaggedon(4), cwdt(1), poison(20)
that'scool
Dernière édition par bigdaddychen, le 31 déc. 2018 07:29:03

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires