[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

"
rush02112 a écrit :
Your video shoes reverse knockback although I do not see anything that generates this effect in the current build. I assume the video was made using Empire's Grasp.

What did you not like about the reverse knockback to omit it or am I missing it somewhere?

Yes in the first version I used empire's grasp, it's still viable (links: Ball lightning, GMP, slower proj, cwdt) but I feel it's flashy but not for everyone.

When I started using regular molten shell to clear mobs, the mobs typically don't survive the first two impact for you to drag around using reverse knock, hence making it redundant.

In comparison a rare glove provides life, dex, res, one extra socket, free blind. That's a lot.
Dernière édition par alexh1985, le 11 sept. 2018 17:16:55
I’m having mana problems and having a hard time igniting and regenerating against single target can you check what I’m doing wrong? And if I’m missing any gear or need to replace anything? Other than that things are pretty fun
Dernière édition par AdventAngel153, le 11 sept. 2018 18:00:26
Also at the gameplay style section of your guide, it says that you use the eternal apple but in the gearing and required uniques it’s not shown. Do we need it?
Dernière édition par AdventAngel153, le 11 sept. 2018 18:13:17
"
AdventAngel153 a écrit :
Also at the gameplay style section of your guide, it says that you use the eternal apple but in the gearing and required uniques it’s not shown. Do we need it?

Hi, had a look at your character. Small suggestion: you dont need sin's rebirth if you are not using RF (though its highly recommended). The flask is only for stopping RF burning when you dont need it.

What's your mana after the 75% reserve? I have 285 left, enough for casting 3L abbysal cry (90) and 6L MS (94) together. If you dont have that much, remove void manipulation from abyssal cry.

Consider use Ngamahu's sign in your ring slot for extra regen.

During boss fight, I'm doing roughly 20M total damage for the duration of VMS (you will need both RF and VRF), that should be enough for almost all bosses (or a single stage for any boss, including shaper). Unfortunately this build is not designed for fighting phased bosses, if that's your problem. In the original guide by RocketMan (boss fight mechanism is the same):

"
- Atziri is easy. Just be sure to target opposite her mirror in the split phase.
- Uber lab is trivial. Just make sure he doesn't one shot you before IC procs.
- Red tier elder guardians are easy. Only the eradicator is slightly dangerous.
- Red Tier Elder is easy. Use your firestorms to defend shaper and body block the incoming projectiles. You can also use VMS to nuke the portals but this will cause shaper to take some damage.
- Minotaur is trivial. Just activate VMS and tank him.
- Phoenix is easy. Just activate VMS and tank everything except his big explosion(get out the way if he charges it).
- Hydra is doable but slowish. The add phases prevent VMS from working well.
- Chimera is doable but slowish. The add phases prevent VMS from working well. You need to save VMS for his add minibosses because they do heavy non-physical damage and you have to kill them fast. Chimera himself you just tank.
- Shaper is doable and pretty easy once you get the hang of it. You can have VMS available going into the fight but don't use it right away. Wait for the bullet hell phase and pop it afterwards as that's usually an extended period of combat. You can still hit him while he's doing his teleport slam so you won't lose IC and you can just tank that move if he does it in combat. You can also flask through the beam. Always fight him point blank, he does heavy cold damage at range.
- Uber Elder is VERY difficult. You don't get any opportunity to build up your DPS or your defenses, I do not recommend attempting it unless you're extremely good at dodging. I have not been able to beat him.
- Uber Atziri is TBD. Expected to be doable but hard.
- Vaal Temple is doable. Watch out for the double striker's fire thorns spell. It is the perfect counter and will kill you before you can react. Kill order should be double striker -> chaos lady -> cycloner.
- Chayula is doable. The timer is no issue. The only threat is the heavy chaos damage. The build does not out-sustain the chaos cyclone with my current level of resistances so you either need higher chaos res or just get out of the way during that move.
- Hall of the Grandmasters is not possible with this build. I tried it, the grandmasters give too few vaal souls and are spaced too far apart to sustain VMS.
"
alexh1985 a écrit :
"
AdventAngel153 a écrit :

Hi, had a look at your character. Small suggestion: you dont need sin's rebirth if you are not using RF (though its highly recommended). The flask is only for stopping RF burning when you dont need it.

What's your mana after the 75% reserve? I have 285 left, enough for casting 3L abbysal cry (90) and 6L MS (94) together. If you dont have that much, remove void manipulation from abyssal cry.

During boss fight, I'm doing roughly 20M total damage for the duration of VMS (you will need both RF and VRF), that should be enough for almost all bosses (or a single stage for any boss, including shaper). Unfortunately this build is not designed for fighting phased bosses, if that's your problem. In the original guide by RocketMan (boss fight mechanism is the same):

"
- Atziri is easy. Just be sure to target opposite her mirror in the split phase.
- Red Tier Elder is easy. Use your firestorms to defend shaper and body block the incoming projectiles. You can also use VMS to nuke the portals but this will cause shaper to take some damage.
- Phoenix is easy. Just activate VMS and tank everything except his big explosion(get out the way if he charges it).
- Chimera is doable but slowish. The add phases prevent VMS from working well. You need to save VMS for his add minibosses because they do heavy non-physical damage and you have to kill them fast. Chimera himself you just tank.
- Shaper is doable and pretty easy once you get the hang of it. You can have VMS available going into the fight but don't use it right away. Wait for the bullet hell phase and pop it afterwards as that's usually an extended period of combat. You can still hit him while he's doing his teleport slam so you won't lose IC and you can just tank that move if he does it in combat. You can also flask through the beam. Always fight him point blank, he does heavy cold damage at range.
- Uber Elder is VERY difficult. You don't get any opportunity to build up your DPS or your defenses, I do not recommend attempting it unless you're extremely good at dodging. I have not been able to beat him.
- Vaal Temple is doable. Watch out for the double striker's fire thorns spell. It is the perfect counter and will kill you before you can react. Kill order should be double striker -> chaos lady -> cycloner.
- Chayula is doable. The timer is no issue. The only threat is the heavy chaos damage. The build does not out-sustain the chaos cyclone with my current level of resistances so you either need higher chaos res or just get out of the way during that move.
- Hall of the Grandmasters is not possible with this build. I tried it, the grandmasters give too few vaal souls and are spaced too far apart to sustain VMS.

I have no idea, I haven’t tried it yet. It’s only anger and herald of ash I run right? Also is my scepter the right one to use for this build? I still can’t figure out the mana problems it drains rapidly. Is it my gems? Or do you have some form of mana leech?
Dernière édition par AdventAngel153, le 12 sept. 2018 01:08:27
"
AdventAngel153 a écrit :
"
alexh1985 a écrit :
"
AdventAngel153 a écrit :

"

I have no idea, I haven’t tried it yet. It’s only anger and herald of ash I run right? Also is my scepter the right one to use for this build? I still can’t figure out the mana problems it drains rapidly. Is it my gems?

Did you have mind of matter? It will drain all your mana from self damage.

Your sceptre is excellent
I don’t think so. I can’t check right now since I’m typing on an iPad.
I just checked, I dont have MoM
Hey how are you able to run rf? my life drains really fast when i use it
"
AdventAngel153 a écrit :
Hey how are you able to run rf? my life drains really fast when i use it

Hey I had a closer look at your gear and tree, nothing abnormal.

Ultimate solution to mana issue:
1. ring affix (-# mana cost) should bring your CWC set down to something like 8 mana per cast.
2. Watcher's eye + lv.1 clarity (-#mana cost mod).

I don't keep RF on all the time, rather, only when I have mobs around me so that I can heal through igniting. RF is more like a toggle skill with Sin's Rebirth or any Dousing flask.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires