[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

"
bigdaddychen a écrit :
Hi, I am a new player and I just reached level 68 today. There is a problem that bothers me. When I ignited the enemy2, my physical damage will kill me in 2 seconds, how to solve it, thank you.

Looks like you dont have much resistance in your gear. This build (almost) only works when your fire resistance is near 75%.

When you ignite an enemy, your self damage is ideally (1-75%)*100. When your fire resistance is near zero (or even negative), you take un-mitigated damage: (1-0%)*100.

To solve this, farm or buy some really cheap defensive rares (glove, boot, chest, belt, helm). Ignore VMS because ratcage gives you too much negative fire res.You can rely only on your HOAG crawler to kill most content in the game.
Hey, im following your build in hc betrayel.

But im missing something, but i cant figure out what.

The martyr i dont use it almost instant kill me even with res 75%

I see in your vid u shoot balls of lightning like crazy i see one in a time, and the rest of the spells arr not so woow.

Hope u can figure out whats wrong u can check my profile for my stats, and yes i followed all skill tree and panth and acsen.

Ty very much and happy new year cheers
"
geilsletje a écrit :
Hey, im following your build in hc betrayel.

But im missing something, but i cant figure out what.

The martyr i dont use it almost instant kill me even with res 75%

I see in your vid u shoot balls of lightning like crazy i see one in a time, and the rest of the spells arr not so woow.

Hope u can figure out whats wrong u can check my profile for my stats, and yes i followed all skill tree and panth and acsen.

Ty very much and happy new year cheers

Please set your profile to "public" so that I can check it out
Started leveling this build, and so far it`s going great... i`m lvl 48 now.

have bought all the needed gear, now just making my way to lvl68-70 to equip it all.

but i`m having a HUGE problem, asked a few people on global chat, but noone could give me an answer.

i looked at pastebin link, it has firestorm + CWDT + poison + ball lightning
as far as i understood, this was to generate virulance stacks for agony herald.
so, i started leveling as ball lightning + lmp/gmp + lesser poison. worked great. at around lvl 40 i switched to incinerate + CWC + firestorm in a 4-link...
here`s where the problem happened with 4th link!!!

poison support gem doesn`t generate virulance stacks AT ALL!!! while lesser poison support generates them just fine! WHY?!?!?! the only difference between those two gems is that lesser poison also has - adds x-x flat chaos dmg... is that what actually generates the stacks or what? if so, why not just use an added chaos dmg support instead?!
"
TomTheBloody a écrit :

have bought all the needed gear, now just making my way to lvl68-70 to equip it all.

but i`m having a HUGE problem, asked a few people on global chat, but noone could give me an answer.

so, i started leveling as ball lightning + lmp/gmp + lesser poison. worked great. at around lvl 40 i switched to incinerate + CWC + firestorm in a 4-link...

poison support gem doesn`t generate virulance stacks AT ALL!!! while lesser poison support generates them just fine! WHY?!?!?! the only difference between those two gems is that lesser poison also has - adds x-x flat chaos dmg... is that what actually generates the stacks or what? if so, why not just use an added chaos dmg support instead?!

Hi there, first of all, happy new year :D

You are right, any elemental damage requires a phys or chaos component (flat), combined with "chance to poison" to be able to generate virulence. That's why in my main build, I mentioned you need a source of flat chaos/phys to spell.

Similarly, if you don't use Ngamahu's Sign (with flat fire to spell), your ball lightning won't be able to ignite.

So ball lightning in this build is not limited to poison, but also provide ignite and blind.
"
alexh1985 a écrit :
"
TomTheBloody a écrit :

You are right, any elemental damage requires a phys or chaos component (flat), combined with "chance to poison" to be able to generate virulence. That's why in my main build, I mentioned you need a source of flat chaos/phys to spell.

Similarly, if you don't use Ngamahu's Sign (with flat fire to spell), your ball lightning won't be able to ignite.

So ball lightning in this build is not limited to poison, but also provide ignite and blind.

just almost 3pm here now, so, still have time to new years, but yeah, happy new year.

yeah, now i understood, thanks, i guess i missed that part when i read it a few days ago.
not using sign rings yet, won`t till i get my level up to when i can equip all my gear. and ball lightning, personally felt terrible while i`m leveling. it was good for packs, but lacked keeping up max stacks vs bosses.
right now i`m using:
4-link: incinerate + cast while channeling + firestorm + lesser poison
5-link: herald of agony + minion damage + pierce + DMG on full life + vicious projectiles.
leveling feels very good, especially, since we`re not taking any dmg nodes on passive tree. and gear i`m using is also just random trash i had laying around. used tabula until lvl 46, with added cold damage as 6th link, now using 5-link belly of the beast for extra life, resists and such.
also, a great leveling unique is karui ward, gives us all we need, dex, projectile speed and damage and move speed.
Set to public thx
"
TomTheBloody a écrit :
"
alexh1985 a écrit :
"
TomTheBloody a écrit :

just almost 3pm here now, so, still have time to new years, but yeah, happy new year.

yeah, now i understood, thanks, i guess i missed that part when i read it a few days ago.
not using sign rings yet, won`t till i get my level up to when i can equip all my gear. and ball lightning, personally felt terrible while i`m leveling. it was good for packs, but lacked keeping up max stacks vs bosses.
right now i`m using:
4-link: incinerate + cast while channeling + firestorm + lesser poison
5-link: herald of agony + minion damage + pierce + DMG on full life + vicious projectiles.
leveling feels very good, especially, since we`re not taking any dmg nodes on passive tree. and gear i`m using is also just random trash i had laying around. used tabula until lvl 46, with added cold damage as 6th link, now using 5-link belly of the beast for extra life, resists and such.
also, a great leveling unique is karui ward, gives us all we need, dex, projectile speed and damage and move speed.

Thanks for the recommendation. The leveling section in this build guide really need some work, I think I can build on your suggestions and eventually update that part.

btw I don't think the projectile damage and proj speed in Karui Ward affects crawlers (if that's what you mean).
"
geilsletje a écrit :
Set to public thx

I don't see any issue in your character. did you accidentally run an Ele reflect map?
"
Thanks for the recommendation. The leveling section in this build guide really need some work, I think I can build on your suggestions and eventually update that part.

btw I don't think the projectile damage and proj speed in Karui Ward affects crawlers (if that's what you mean).

karui ward was good for ball lightning setup i first had. not sure if it works on herald or not, might, considering vicious projectiles works on it.

p.s. took a quick look, unsocketed my GMP and Slower Projectiles gems to see with what skills they work ( the small pop up list of all active skill gems ) and they both checked as working with herald of agony... so my guess is, karui ward should also work with it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires