[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

What would be a budget version for this build. Like instead of Rat Cage something else?
Thanks for the link. Bless up!
"
ChaIlenger a écrit :
"
NoBillag a écrit :
Also, why not using Al Dhih and Redblade Banner anymore for mapping? Any particular reason?

Have you tried it with the 5L setup on Martyr? Don't even need VRF for lower tier maps, the clear speed with this setup is undoubtedly faster, and survivability is fine with wise oak.

Yeah the flat damage from Martyr of Innocence not only double your VMS tooltip, but also makes other very low level skills hit like 5 times harder (eg ball lightning)

The internal cooldown from Abyssal Cry makes it a bit clunky for mapping.
"
tlv_pwnsauce a écrit :
What would be a budget version for this build. Like instead of Rat Cage something else?

VMS can't function without ratcage, but all the other aspects of this build still works.

If you rely on crawler damage it's still viable for everything in this game, just use a nice 6L rare chest. Replace helmet with a defensive helm.
I was using the sword and shield and the build was functioning fine. When I switched to Martyr 6L, I kept dying. Do you know the reason? I was following the exact build you have...
"
Hamsupgor a écrit :
I was using the sword and shield and the build was functioning fine. When I switched to Martyr 6L, I kept dying. Do you know the reason? I was following the exact build you have...

Is your fire res at 75?
Hi new to this game and am having a lot of fun with this build. Just dont understand how vms works, do I need to manually cast it in fight? Or should it be auto triggered somehow? I see from build mech that vms will proc frequently but for me right now it requires soul charges everytime I cast. I havent got the helm and amulet yet, could that be the reason why its not auto triggering?
Dernière édition par RealChinaman, le 23 déc. 2018 07:41:39
"
alexh1985 a écrit :
"
Hamsupgor a écrit :

Is your fire res at 75?

Ah... that's why. Thanks!
So I found your build and just had to try it because it looked... so weird.
I mean, I kinda didn't believe this would ever work without massive investments.

And here I am. Level 72, clearing T12s without any issues, including the syndicate. I put like 2-3ex into the gear max, which honestly I consider pretty budget. Still a lot of room for improvement (running 5 link on helmet and chest atm and didn't grab the staff yet (pricefixed since today.... >.<)) but even now it feels so insanely fun.

Things that worked on level 72 so far:

1.) Maps up to T12 (didn't try higher)
2.) Uberlab
3.) Red Elder

I don't think I ever had such a fun experience with a build. Also never had so many disconnects (why do you loose the map from that :/)

Only thing I would suggest: The disclaimer that the build "doesn't have much crit/spell/attack nodes" and that you "recommend to level in a party" should be... about 20 times bigger and in red. Because I don't think I ever had such a miserable time levelling up to 68. Used all 20 respec points to be able to at least kill normal and magic mobs in reasonable time, bosses were basically impossible dps wise and required help.
Maybe you could figure out a tree that works halfway decent and can transition to your build with the passive respec points you get?

So, in conclusion: 10/10 build, would play again.
Amazing build. But I can not stay online. I am on a gigabit connection and their servers are being brought to its knees.

Are their servers always so terrible? It also happens when I use leap too often with very fast attacks. It literally can not handle it.
Dernière édition par Nulledout, le 23 déc. 2018 16:39:58

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires