[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Jonamitsu a écrit :
"
AkaSnake13 a écrit :
Hello guys, I am trying to get the skill node called "Constitution" but I can't find it. Seems like the chieftain's ascendancy took it out, I need some extra HP, I am level 86 dual-wield sitting at 4.6k hp. Cheers!

Hey dude you need to minimize the ascendancy circle to see the constitution node. Jewels are a good source of extra HP. Hope this helps!

Omg, thanks a lot! :D
Hey guys, so I decided to go with Juggernaut for the 1000 accuracy, the defense from endurance charges, and the offensive buffs that come from both from the ascendancy.

I guess my main question is this: is the damage much worse than the Chieftain? About the same? I prefer to be safe with defense but if it takes forever to defeat stuff then that could get annoying lol
Could someone please advice me on what the upgrade? I'm quite squishy at bosses..

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChasM__7/characters?characterName=Nafisalovesme
"
Xhexstrom a écrit :
Hey guys, so I decided to go with Juggernaut for the 1000 accuracy, the defense from endurance charges, and the offensive buffs that come from both from the ascendancy.

I guess my main question is this: is the damage much worse than the Chieftain? About the same? I prefer to be safe with defense but if it takes forever to defeat stuff then that could get annoying lol

Hey dude you can build a tanky chieftain too. My chieftain has 7k hp, 12k armour buffed and can get 6 endurance charges without sacrificing too much damage. I think if I switch my nodes to endurance charges I'm gonna be at 1.2m shaper dps.
Guys can you look at my build and tell me where i should upgrade. Maybe jewels ?
I will be taking the scion life nodes and after that would i be able to take down shaper ? i map comfortably in tier 14 maps apart from syndicate oneshots or very bad map mods like -ve max res

pastebin : https://pastebin.com/2bGQNsQf
POE link : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Composer117/characters
"
tekokorslund a écrit :
If I get ''Hits can't be evaded" on my main hand weapon while dual wielding, do I need accuracy? Or do you need the mod on both weapons to drop the accuracy stat?

you need it on both waepons. all types of accuracy including hits cant be evaded are local mods on weapons unless it specifically says global
"
subiedude8 a écrit :
I mentioned this before which can be mitigated by not using Blood Rage, but the life sustain feels terrible with the Oni build vs tanky bosses. Will the duelist leech nodes help at all with this? Need all 3 leading into Vitality Void?

extra life leech nodes wont help

make sure ur using warchief. his damage helps u leech too.

try to get more atk speed to leech faster

also, lore weave, ruby flask, wise oak helps mitigate degen.
"
Kounexx a écrit :
Hey there! Currently my main build for this league and i really enjoy the playstyle and performance!

Even though my clear speed seems fine for the most part (highest cleared map is only tier 11 so far) i only have around 75k CP unbuffed tooltip.

There is definetly alot room for improvement, maybe you could take a look at my gear and tell me what next steps upgradewise would be most important? I would highly appreciate it!

Thank you for creating this guide in the first place, you made me start poe again! :)

i cant see your char. it is private
"
Andres2260 a écrit :
Sup everyone, im running this build and am having issues getting to the high aps that I see in the vids.

I have AS on most of my items and jewels and cant seem to reach it. Can anyone take a look at my char and give feedback? It would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance

cant see your character. it is private.

just make sure your sword base aps is high. it is shown at the top of the sword. it is usually in between 1.2 - 2 APS. try to use ones with at least 1.8.
"
dexwhite a écrit :
Hey guys. i was using molten strike and decided to switch to that build cause my damage was low. Now after the changes (my skill tree is like 90% done) i die to syndicate super fast and the damage i do to their bosses is kidna low i guess.. clear speed is ok, the only thing i have problem with are the syndicates and some map bosses, they hurt alot.

Could u check me out and tell me what i do wrong?

1. read the EXTREMELY COMMON ISSUES/QUESTIONS FOR LV70+ CHARACTERS

and then

HOW TO FIND IMPORTANT ITEMS (Weapons, jewels, flasks)

sections. youre doing lots of things wrong. flasks and swords and accuracy needs a of work.

2. socket a murderous jewel in your gloves.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires