[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
subiedude8 a écrit :
I mentioned this before which can be mitigated by not using Blood Rage, but the life sustain feels terrible with the Oni build vs tanky bosses. Will the duelist leech nodes help at all with this? Need all 3 leading into Vitality Void?

extra life leech nodes wont help

make sure ur using warchief. his damage helps u leech too.

try to get more atk speed to leech faster

also, lore weave, ruby flask, wise oak helps mitigate degen.

Would purity of fire be a better option since ruby flask no longer provides max res. Are you implying that you have resistances balanced for wise oak to help? Fire is my highest and cold my lowest. Picking up loreweave drops me down to 5.x life for a 200k dps increase that I really don't need. I don't think dipping under 6k life is a good move.
Dernière édition par subiedude8, le 7 janv. 2019 11:02:15
"
subiedude8 a écrit :
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
subiedude8 a écrit :
I mentioned this before which can be mitigated by not using Blood Rage, but the life sustain feels terrible with the Oni build vs tanky bosses. Will the duelist leech nodes help at all with this? Need all 3 leading into Vitality Void?

extra life leech nodes wont help

make sure ur using warchief. his damage helps u leech too.

try to get more atk speed to leech faster

also, lore weave, ruby flask, wise oak helps mitigate degen.

Would purity of fire be a better option since ruby flask no longer provides max res. Are you implying that you have resistances balanced for wise oak to help? Fire is my highest and cold my lowest. Picking up loreweave drops me down to 5.x life for a 200k dps increase that I really don't need. I don't think dipping under 6k life is a good move.

i suggest loreweave + wise oak with balanced res.

ruby works too but it is a cheap method. it provides less fire taken.

purity of fire is not ideal either.

loreweave provides ele defense that belly does not. u shouldnt just look at hp.
"
ChasM__7 a écrit :
Could someone please advice me on what the upgrade? I'm quite squishy at bosses..

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChasM__7/characters?characterName=Nafisalovesme

your account is private
"
Composer117 a écrit :
Guys can you look at my build and tell me where i should upgrade. Maybe jewels ?
I will be taking the scion life nodes and after that would i be able to take down shaper ? i map comfortably in tier 14 maps apart from syndicate oneshots or very bad map mods like -ve max res

pastebin : https://pastebin.com/2bGQNsQf
POE link : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Composer117/characters

1. your combustion is linked to the heralds and using up more mana. unlink it

2. vendor lv 20 gems with gcpm for quality

3. quality all flasks.

4. I'd get a 6link but its your choice. overall, your build looks good
Hey, really loving this build. Just got back into POE and used this as a league starter and am having a lot of fun. I have made some trades and am doing pretty well with damage but some damage seems to insta-kill me, maybe Tora/Chaos.

Anything you think I should upgrade?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zeddemore/characters

"maudeMFpowers"

PoB - https://pastebin.com/B6KQPbBX

Thanks in advance! It really helps people like me!
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
ChasM__7 a écrit :
Could someone please advice me on what the upgrade? I'm quite squishy at bosses..

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChasM__7/characters?characterName=Nafisalovesme

your account is private

Should be open now
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :

i suggest loreweave + wise oak with balanced res.

ruby works too but it is a cheap method. it provides less fire taken.

purity of fire is not ideal either.

loreweave provides ele defense that belly does not. u shouldnt just look at hp.

I picked up an 80 res loreweave and somehow balanced my wise oak. It feels nice in maps esp. -res maps. Big dps boost too, but the Oni degen still sucks. I did another Phoenix trial run and couldn't do it deathless. In your video you refill your hp insanely fast. In my runs I'm hanging on by a thread at low hp and only through mechanics, experience and solid dps I am able to succeed.

I also noticed in your video that you were running the no regen mod. I could absolutely never run this mod.
Dernière édition par subiedude8, le 8 janv. 2019 08:38:40
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Andres2260 a écrit :
Sup everyone, im running this build and am having issues getting to the high aps that I see in the vids.

I have AS on most of my items and jewels and cant seem to reach it. Can anyone take a look at my char and give feedback? It would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance

cant see your character. it is private.

just make sure your sword base aps is high. it is shown at the top of the sword. it is usually in between 1.2 - 2 APS. try to use ones with at least 1.8.

Sorry about that! My characters should be public now. The thing is, I actually do have both my weapons within that range, one is considerably lower, with my Ahn's Might having 1.3 aps, but shouldn't my attack speed with consecrated path still be higher than 3?
I have only 5 linked Loreweave. Which support I should use from those 5 Combustion, Increased Area, Melee phisycal, elemental damage, ruthless (or damage of full life support).

I am using 1h sword plus Lycosidae
Dernière édition par behemoth7777777, le 8 janv. 2019 12:21:39
Hello.

Im a noob in PoE and want to try a consecrated path build as my second "real" character.

i happened to get a Ngamahu's Flame on my first char. And there is a Ngamahu consecrated path guide on poebuilds.cc. But that guide is... kinda difficult to follow xD

So! My question is; is there any "easy" way for this build to incorporate Ngamahu's, or should i just follow this guide like normal? xD

Bonus question: What are the main differences between this build(2h vs DW and such) and a Ngamahu build? tankyness? or just flavour?

Thanks!
Dernière édition par Joni1123, le 8 janv. 2019 14:43:58

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires