[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Cylus a écrit :
Hey @Hollyphantom

Looks like I'm getting towards the late game, any suggestions on what I can change to get a bit more tankier? I was running 1h + shield which is why I have those jewels in atm but I didn't feel much of a difference in tankiness so I went back to dual-wield because my damage almost doubles.

Not trying to bother you for super minor upgrades, just want to see if I missed any important nodes or skills.

Thanks again :)

wow nice. looks good other than jewels.

maybe u can talisman-corrupt the amulet. not sure how that works exactly tho
"
DotaIsBetter a écrit :
I find my unbuffed damage is a lot lower than yours in the Shaper video for what I think is pretty comparable gear (excluding the stat stick ofc).

POB: https://pastebin.com/Vixs9Lbu
Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DotaIsBetter/characters

My tooltip damage unbuffed with only auras is 327k. I have a bit less attack speed and crit chance than I did before, but my main hand is a cheap 393 pDPS sword that I got a good deal on with not terrible stats. I have a few different swords and this combination is the highest tooltip damage.

I feel like I'm at a crossroads where I'm not sure if I should keep investing into this build to try and do Shaper or if my DPS is going to make the fight too tough.

I could do: Helm enchant, rings, gloves, maybe boots, ammy if I can get stats elsewhere, jewels if I can get resists elsewhere.

amulet and gloves can improve very easily, easily under 10c. u can find amulet with int and dex with more damage and life easily. and boot enchant.
Hi!
I'm playing this build with oni-goroshi and i need advice with jewels for oni version of the build or some examples of this(budget and expensive). Thank you!
Dernière édition par vlad_s1995, le 3 janv. 2019 03:14:38
Cool looking build. Looks like it would be a fun league starter.

I'm pretty new to PoE in general, but I'm curious if you think this would work Dual-Wielding Nebuloch, and doing a non-crit version with Elemental Overload. Would that be more budget friendly?

Also wondering what is the most effective way to to insure quick endurance charge gain?

Thank you!
Hey there!

Been using this build for the better part of the league. This is my first time playing POE beyond the last week of Delve.

So far I've found it super fun. I was able to down Uber Elder today after ~10 tries (first 8 I didn't swap to Koam's boots, which was a huge help).

Looking for any obvious gaps in my gearing and where you might invest more next. Sitting on about 10ex in liquid currency and was thinking Weapons, Amulet, and Jewels in that order.

Also please let me know if I made any really bad gear choices (like fire dmg over phys) because I'm new and I don't know how that all works. Thanks a ton!

Dernière édition par Tasted, le 3 janv. 2019 05:20:18
After trying dual wield for a while I decided to go back to shield build. I like the extra defense
"
vlad_s1995 a écrit :
Hi!
I'm playing this build with oni-goroshi and i need advice with jewels for oni version of the build or some examples of this(budget and expensive). Thank you!

look in the guide more closely. theres a jewels section
"
Mocker22 a écrit :
Cool looking build. Looks like it would be a fun league starter.

I'm pretty new to PoE in general, but I'm curious if you think this would work Dual-Wielding Nebuloch, and doing a non-crit version with Elemental Overload. Would that be more budget friendly?

Also wondering what is the most effective way to to insure quick endurance charge gain?

Thank you!

that build works well but its a diff build. u want to be jugg for that.

its a slower and tankier build. not necessarily more budget.
"
Tasted a écrit :
Hey there!

Been using this build for the better part of the league. This is my first time playing POE beyond the last week of Delve.

So far I've found it super fun. I was able to down Uber Elder today after ~10 tries (first 8 I didn't swap to Koam's boots, which was a huge help).

Looking for any obvious gaps in my gearing and where you might invest more next. Sitting on about 10ex in liquid currency and was thinking Weapons, Amulet, and Jewels in that order.

Also please let me know if I made any really bad gear choices (like fire dmg over phys) because I'm new and I don't know how that all works. Thanks a ton!

your gear looks fine

your unique flasks have low rolls, especially atziris. u can get like 15% more damage if u get better flasks.

added phys is better than fire, but the difference isnt as big as it used to be because we cant use statsticks, meaning we have less phys as X mods. so fire damage is not that bad if its a lot easier to get than phys.

oh. your kaoms roots spell dodge is not so good cuz ur never moving while spamming CP. the lab enchant version is better.
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 4 janv. 2019 13:17:42
I'm back! I made a bunch of improvements and now my unbuffed CP w/ increased area of effect tooltip is about 200k. I only have about 2ex and I can't find a sword that beats Scaeva in my main hand.

I played around in PoB and compared it to the end-game build in the OP and it seems like the jeweled foil is an insane upgrade seemingly due to the attack speed and %physical as extra fire damage.

My attack speed is significantly lower than the OP but even if I get a 1ex sword that bumps me up to around ~4 unbuffed, PoB says my total dps will only improve by a few thousand which doesn't seem worth it.

The only swords with the base stats I need and %phys as extra fire for sale are around 7ex which I can't afford, am I missing out on some obvious cheaper upgrade besides 2 socket tombfist and loreweave?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires