[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
ChampionOfNorrath a écrit :
I'm back! I made a bunch of improvements and now my unbuffed CP w/ increased area of effect tooltip is about 200k. I only have about 2ex and I can't find a sword that beats Scaeva in my main hand.

I played around in PoB and compared it to the end-game build in the OP and it seems like the jeweled foil is an insane upgrade seemingly due to the attack speed and %physical as extra fire damage.

My attack speed is significantly lower than the OP but even if I get a 1ex sword that bumps me up to around ~4 unbuffed, PoB says my total dps will only improve by a few thousand which doesn't seem worth it.

The only swords with the base stats I need and %phys as extra fire for sale are around 7ex which I can't afford, am I missing out on some obvious cheaper upgrade besides 2 socket tombfist and loreweave?

1. scaeva needs 3 green sockets

2. flasks need work. life flask doesnt have suffix and kiara's isnt worth it cuz u cant sustaian. need quality

3. recraft helm master craft with something else

4. belt is a 2 mod item (life + ele). u can get better one easily.

5. use murderous jewel in tombfist to intimidate

Hey, could you give my character a look? So far I'm loving the build, and it feels pretty strong. Accessories are a little wonky to compensate for INT and DEX requirements.

I have about 6.1k health and max res. Wondering what areas to focus on next.

Thanks!
If I get ''Hits can't be evaded" on my main hand weapon while dual wielding, do I need accuracy? Or do you need the mod on both weapons to drop the accuracy stat?
Hey there! Currently my main build for this league and i really enjoy the playstyle and performance!

Even though my clear speed seems fine for the most part (highest cleared map is only tier 11 so far) i only have around 75k CP unbuffed tooltip.

There is definetly alot room for improvement, maybe you could take a look at my gear and tell me what next steps upgradewise would be most important? I would highly appreciate it!

Thank you for creating this guide in the first place, you made me start poe again! :)
"
tekokorslund a écrit :
If I get ''Hits can't be evaded" on my main hand weapon while dual wielding, do I need accuracy? Or do you need the mod on both weapons to drop the accuracy stat?

you need it on both weapons if you want to drop accuracy rolls

edit:

Would additional endurance charge nodes or raw hp nodes be better?
Dernière édition par Jonamitsu, le 5 janv. 2019 18:33:49
Sup everyone, im running this build and am having issues getting to the high aps that I see in the vids.

I have AS on most of my items and jewels and cant seem to reach it. Can anyone take a look at my char and give feedback? It would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance
Dernière édition par Andres2260, le 6 janv. 2019 01:01:32
Hello guys, I am trying to get the skill node called "Constitution" but I can't find it. Seems like the chieftain's ascendancy took it out, I need some extra HP, I am level 86 dual-wield sitting at 4.6k hp. Cheers!
"
AkaSnake13 a écrit :
Hello guys, I am trying to get the skill node called "Constitution" but I can't find it. Seems like the chieftain's ascendancy took it out, I need some extra HP, I am level 86 dual-wield sitting at 4.6k hp. Cheers!

Hey dude you need to minimize the ascendancy circle to see the constitution node. Jewels are a good source of extra HP. Hope this helps!
Hey guys. i was using molten strike and decided to switch to that build cause my damage was low. Now after the changes (my skill tree is like 90% done) i die to syndicate super fast and the damage i do to their bosses is kidna low i guess.. clear speed is ok, the only thing i have problem with are the syndicates and some map bosses, they hurt alot.

Could u check me out and tell me what i do wrong?
I mentioned this before which can be mitigated by not using Blood Rage, but the life sustain feels terrible with the Oni build vs tanky bosses. Will the duelist leech nodes help at all with this? Need all 3 leading into Vitality Void?
Dernière édition par subiedude8, le 6 janv. 2019 10:41:35

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires