[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

How are you guys getting enough Dex+Int to use your gems/gear? I'm having trouble and I even have an amulet with +46 dex.
Dernière édition par withyouforyou, le 12 déc. 2018 11:01:14
Hey Holly,

Thanks for this build, I'm definitely enjoying it. I've started with tier 6-7 maps, and I'm seeing that my damage output is relatively low. I know there's a lot of upgrades I can get, and I haven't socketed any jewels yet, but I'm not sure what area I could be focusing on.

Current items:

I see a lot of people are feeling like they are doing low damage. I was feeling the same way and I felt like I would never be able to do any high level maps, let alone any shaper or elder bosses.

I made a couple upgrades. I got a 6 link and I got all the flasks he uses. It literally doubled my damage. I am much stronger and I can see the potential this build has. Keep at it guys. Each upgrade makes a difference.
I'm having literally 0 problems atm with bosses or league mechanics. Since onigoroshi opens up a second 6 link, its likely better to 6link your totem. Im clearing t6 (working my way up the atlas) by pretty much 1 shotting trash, and boss dps is crazy with 2totems (new support) and vaal double strike. I'm considering not using tombfist to open up more links to add extra survivability later on. Ill try and add my gear and links when I get home but its nothing amazing. Once I get final lab done, ill be able to drop fire resistance and equip stark, new gloves, and stygian vase belt.

Likely have to stop 4link vaal double strike to make room for Arctic armour.

Anyone have any idea on best helm for the build this league? Haven't seen any -res ones around.
Dernière édition par undaunted, le 12 déc. 2018 18:30:19
Hi,

New player here. I am playing this build for this league and I am feeling really stucked. I don't know what (and why) I am doing wrong because i can't complete yellow tier 4 maps without dead 4-5 times. I don't know how to link my gear to this post becuase I am new at this forum (I hope you can enter to my profile and see my gear and skill tree).
So, a little help will be appreciated to make me progress.

Thank you.
"
How are you guys getting enough Dex+Int to use your gems/gear? I'm having trouble and I even have an amulet with +46 dex.

Take the int node in the duelist area untill you grab jewels that have int on them. Dex isnt a problem once you fill out the right side of the tree.
"
undaunted a écrit :
I'm having literally 0 problems atm with bosses or league mechanics. Since onigoroshi opens up a second 6 link, its likely better to 6link your totem. Im clearing t6 (working my way up the atlas) by pretty much 1 shotting trash, and boss dps is crazy with 2totems (new support) and vaal double strike. I'm considering not using tombfist to open up more links to add extra survivability later on. Ill try and add my gear and links when I get home but its nothing amazing. Once I get final lab done, ill be able to drop fire resistance and equip stark, new gloves, and stygian vase belt.

Likely have to stop 4link vaal double strike to make room for Arctic armour.

Anyone have any idea on best helm for the build this league? Haven't seen any -res ones around.

Best helm in terms of what?

Highest DPS? Abyssus, but with significant drawback defensively.
Second, Rat's Nest. Strong DPS, not a ton of defense.
Great all around? Starkonjas. Crit, Attack Speed, Life, all around strong.
Otherwise, a regular rare with high defenses (res/life) and accuracy.

"
_zaraki_ a écrit :
Hi,

New player here. I am playing this build for this league and I am feeling really stucked. I don't know what (and why) I am doing wrong because i can't complete yellow tier 4 maps without dead 4-5 times. I don't know how to link my gear to this post becuase I am new at this forum (I hope you can enter to my profile and see my gear and skill tree).
So, a little help will be appreciated to make me progress.

Thank you.

We can't see your gear by default.
Go to your profile (click your username at the top).
Click "Privacy Settings" on the right side.
Uncheck the box by "Set profile as private (hides all tabs including Overview)"
Your characters and gear will now be visible.
For accessories, which is better, physical damage to attacks or increased elemental damage with attacks?
Done. My character is now visible. Thank you.
hey mate

love the build however i wanted to mix up the auras side of it

would blasphemy plus flammbilty be a good idea?

let me know what ppl think cheers

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires