[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

My fears have come true :(
Should I consider looking for an other build (maybe your new one :D) ? Or are you confident in finding an alternative to a stat stick ?
"
Ulkio a écrit :
Should I consider looking for an other build (maybe your new one :D) ? Or are you confident in finding an alternative to a stat stick ?

well, the changes make items that are main-hand and statsticks at the same time very strong. such as

dual weilding something like that retained 87% of my DPS compared to actual statsticks. But it costs a lot more... statsticks are easy to craft with fossils...

scaeva for the cheapest endgame alternative. the build cant have less than half the dps of what it used to. I'll list some alternatives after patch notes (which should come out within 12 hours).

But if you wanna follow my new guide, that'd be cool too. With that build, I already have a respecc build planned too (cast on crit). I'll update that one after patch notes too. it should be fun.
"
Ulkio a écrit :

well, the changes make items that are main-hand and statsticks at the same time very strong. such as

dual weilding something like that retained 87% of my DPS compared to actual statsticks. But it costs a lot more... statsticks are easy to craft with fossils...

scaeva for the cheapest endgame alternative. the build cant have less than half the dps of what it used to. I'll list some alternatives after patch notes (which should come out within 12 hours).

But if you wanna follow my new guide, that'd be cool too. With that build, I already have a respecc build planned too (cast on crit). With something like 20-30 regret orbs and almost no gear change, you can experience a completely different build. I'll update that one after patch notes too. it should be fun.
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 4 déc. 2018 08:47:07
@Hollyphantom

Any update please?

Im planning to make this build on Friday

Thanks for your help
"
CruorFRA a écrit :
@Hollyphantom

Any update please?

Im planning to make this build on Friday

Thanks for your help

Yea see the top of the guide. I will update later today
i have no idea if it would work, but what about Mjölner?

I dont know if the symetry would work with lightning spells since we use fire damage most of the time
"
Camatoo a écrit :
i have no idea if it would work, but what about Mjölner?

I dont know if the symetry would work with lightning spells since we use fire damage most of the time

no... any build involving a mjolner is a mjolner-centered build. There's nothing about this build that is similar to a mjolner build.
I'm a casual player that haven't played in over a year. Would you still recommend using this build as a league starter in Betrayal?

I'm looking for something fun that would still manage to beat end game content.
"
FeelTheFury a écrit :
I'm a casual player that haven't played in over a year. Would you still recommend using this build as a league starter in Betrayal?

I'm looking for something fun that would still manage to beat end game content.

Yes, it should still be good. The statstick nerfs did nerf this build, but it's more accurate to say that GGG just nerfed the DPS of all high-DPS builds. Of course, there are exceptions, but I dont think it's fair to say "you shouldnt play this build because it got nerfed", cuz soooo many good builds got nerfed.

I'll update the guide later today.
For hardcore and the jugg variant w/ changes, would you suggest going lycosidae and drop undeniable for unyielding, or dualwielding 2 foils similar to the one linked a few posts above?

I've never played chieftain before so I was mostly unsure whether it would be much riskier for me as a newer player and more expensive, so I was thinking about going jugg. If you think it'll still be safe enough for hardcore, I'd be up to giving it a shot.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires