[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
For hardcore and the jugg variant w/ changes, would you suggest going lycosidae and drop undeniable for unyielding, or dualwielding 2 foils similar to the one linked a few posts above?

I've never played chieftain before so I was mostly unsure whether it would be much riskier for me as a newer player and more expensive, so I was thinking about going jugg. If you think it'll still be safe enough for hardcore, I'd be up to giving it a shot.

with Jugg, I'd suggest just using 2x nebuloch. Nebuloch is basically a main weapon and a statstick at the same time, so it will be very strong. You get many bonuses per end charge too, which is nice with jugg. In that case, just take ele overload. u can try to go crit if you want too. The issue is that nebuloch is more rare now. It might be expensive.

lyco set up works too tho. in that case, u wont take the 1000 accuracy.

dual foil is fine too.

Jugg is tankier but chieftain is tanky too. Jugg can sustain endurance charges vs bosses. Theyll both work in HC
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 5 déc. 2018 16:58:55
Lyco sounds good to be honest, but need to rework the tree instead of dual wielding nodes
"
CruorFRA a écrit :
Lyco sounds good to be honest, but need to rework the tree instead of dual wielding nodes

yup. But do u realize that every single CoC build and every single melee build will consider using a lyco? That's probably like half of poe players lol. It will be expensive, even though there's the ancient orb trick.
Just make 2 version with Lyco, i dont mind farming Lyco :P and i believe its our best bet for this build
I also wanna play it next season. Looks pretty fun Good Job. I am looking forward too your update.
I was planning to play this build then saw the stat stick nerfs. I see that you're working on updating the tree. Is using two handers a bad idea?

Thanks!
"
Merkoh a écrit :
I was planning to play this build then saw the stat stick nerfs. I see that you're working on updating the tree. Is using two handers a bad idea?

Thanks!

I made most of the updates now.

2 hand is ok. Theres not many crit 2 hand options. Most have a 5% base crit chance. Terminus can work though.

But I just realized that onigoroshi is probably the best option period. It has the same DPS (if not more) as what I had before statstick nerfs. expensive tho

Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 5 déc. 2018 21:07:57
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Merkoh a écrit :

Thanks!

2 hand is ok. Theres not many crit 2 hand options. Most have a 5% base crit chance. Terminus can work though.

But I just realized that onigoroshi is probably the best option period. It has the same DPS (if not more) as what I had before statstick nerfs. expensive tho

but what happens to attack speed then? In one of the earlier posts you were saying that your build is doing double the speed of all other builds and now you are ditching for oni which doesn't have AS at all.
Dernière édition par prophets, le 6 déc. 2018 04:25:00
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Merkoh a écrit :

Thanks!

When you go with Oni-Goroshi, would you take combustion or elemental focus, because of the selfdamage with her embrace?
"
Kaminur a écrit :
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Merkoh a écrit :

Thanks!

When you go with Oni-Goroshi, would you take combustion or elemental focus, because of the selfdamage with her embrace?

dont use ele focus. it will prevent u from getting her embrace.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires