[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
IllusiveGuy a écrit :
Just took my old Dual Striker character from Harbinger and turned him into this build.

I keep running out of mana, can anyone tell my what's up?

EDIT: NVM, missed the one mana leech node...

sweet
Next stupid question, how does this build get endurance charges?
Ascendancy, when you kill a burning enemy you have 20% chance to gain an endurance charge
Hi. I'm about to finish act 10 (HC Delve) with this chieftain build. Can you take a look at my character and give me your opinion? plzz Thanks.
Dernière édition par Tzaphkie1, le 1 déc. 2018 09:50:11
Hi there,

Been trying the build while waiting for the new expansion.

Leveling was awesome and blazing through maps really fast and easy atm(your leveling section at specific levels was very helpful). However when facing bosses in like lvl 13/14 maps (an certain bosses on lower maps) I seem to stand no chance.

Could you maybe check my profile and see what im missing or doing wrong? I prolly need some more life but I dont feel this is gonna help all that much.

Considering this build for Betrayal, but I could use some insight into standing up to bosses, especially on higher maps.

Thanks in advance,
"
Tzaphkie1 a écrit :
Hi. I'm about to finish act 10 (HC Delve) with this chieftain build. Can you take a look at my character and give me your opinion? plzz Thanks.

your build looks fine at this point except a few things.

1. take a leech node if you dont have the ascendancy for fire leech yet.

2. your sceptre is ok but a shaper weapon with 40% phys as fire is better.

3. since you dont have resolute technique, you need accuracy. try to constantly be at 90% hit chance. as you level, your hit chance will decrease.

4. get a vaal warchief. not the regular one.

5. it's not a big deal yet but switch one life flask with a diamond flask. and... well, just see my flask section. They are important and you'll have to adjust them soon.
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 1 déc. 2018 12:26:03
"
lordlorn a écrit :
Hi there,

Been trying the build while waiting for the new expansion.

Leveling was awesome and blazing through maps really fast and easy atm(your leveling section at specific levels was very helpful). However when facing bosses in like lvl 13/14 maps (an certain bosses on lower maps) I seem to stand no chance.

Could you maybe check my profile and see what im missing or doing wrong? I prolly need some more life but I dont feel this is gonna help all that much.

Considering this build for Betrayal, but I could use some insight into standing up to bosses, especially on higher maps.

Thanks in advance,

1. you lack crit multi (on amulet and jewels). click on my jewel search link

2. sorrow of the divine is the worst possible flask you can use for this build. it essentially removes your regen. just throw it away.

3. diamond flask. see flask section

4. need crit chance on sword if u wanna do more dps. see sword section and click the trade link.
Do you have something in store for this build if stat sticks are hard nerfed ?
"
Ulkio a écrit :
Do you have something in store for this build if stat sticks are hard nerfed ?

it depends on how they are nerfed. Maybe some ways they might do it is:

1. nerf dual weild bonus (This wont nerf spell casters, so it's not likely to happen)

2. introduce 2 hand bonus (this wont nerf this build)

3. nerf shaper mods (theres still non-shaper mods/weapons that are pretty good)

4. attack with both weapons (probably not likely to happen. ggg will need to change the animation of many skills)

Maybe there are other routes. not sure. But these wont kill the build. direct nerf to the CP gem might be more concerning, but I dont see that happening either. If they did that, they would have nerfed double strike by now.
Thanks for this build. Im a bit late to the party. Any advice on what kind of maps i should stay away from running?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires