[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
iiss a écrit :
Thanks for this build. Im a bit late to the party. Any advice on what kind of maps i should stay away from running?

ele reflect and no leech. no life regen is annoying
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :

1. you lack crit multi (on amulet and jewels). click on my jewel search link

2. sorrow of the divine is the worst possible flask you can use for this build. it essentially removes your regen. just throw it away.

3. diamond flask. see flask section

4. need crit chance on sword if u wanna do more dps. see sword section and click the trade link.

Guessing the same advice applies to my character. Beginning to struggle with bosses.
"
IllusiveGuy a écrit :
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :

1. you lack crit multi (on amulet and jewels). click on my jewel search link

2. sorrow of the divine is the worst possible flask you can use for this build. it essentially removes your regen. just throw it away.

3. diamond flask. see flask section

4. need crit chance on sword if u wanna do more dps. see sword section and click the trade link.

Guessing the same advice applies to my character. Beginning to struggle with bosses.

yea you need a diamond flask and accuracy. your hit chance is super low right now. youre never critting
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :

yea you need a diamond flask and accuracy. your hit chance is super low right now. youre never critting

Cheers. All my gear is from a RT Dual Striker (except for the cheap stat stick).
Dernière édition par IllusiveGuy, le 2 déc. 2018 07:07:07
Absolutely awesome guide. Started way late in the league, towards the end, but still really enjoying this build. I'll definitely be rolling this in Betrayal.
"
Bex_GGG a écrit :
Balance Changes in Path of Exile: Betrayal

Stat Sticks
The use of "stat sticks" has been a feature of Path of Exile for a very long time.

A stat stick is an off-hand weapon that is not valid to use with a skill you are using when dual wielding. You get all the benefits of the stats on the weapon, while not having any limitations it might have affecting the use of the skill. You can use a weapon that has the attack speed and/or damage you want for the skill, while the off-hand weapon provides excellent stats without its speed or base damage limiting you.

This use started off as an interesting gameplay element to use as part of a build, but over many releases, as more powerful modifiers on unique and rare weapons have been added, the power of stat sticks cannot be ignored when planning builds and is stifling other choices including genuine dual-wielding.

In 3.5.0 we are removing the ability to use stat sticks, through the following changes:
  • You will no longer be able to use skills that require a specific weapon equipped if you are dual-wielding and one of your equipped weapons is unsuitable for that skill.
  • Skills that could be used with two weapons, but were main-hand-only when used, now use both weapons when dual wielding.

We found that with this change it was important to make skillbinds specific to your weapon set. You can now have an entirely different set of skills bound to your main set of weapons and your second set of weapons.

Welp. CP got a nerf cuz of statsticks. But so did blade flurry and double strike. (Molten strike I think will get a separate nerf.)

I'll have to think about the best solution to revising this guide...

"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Bex_GGG a écrit :

Stat Sticks
The use of "stat sticks" has been a feature of Path of Exile for a very long time.

A stat stick is an off-hand weapon that is not valid to use with a skill you are using when dual wielding. You get all the benefits of the stats on the weapon, while not having any limitations it might have affecting the use of the skill. You can use a weapon that has the attack speed and/or damage you want for the skill, while the off-hand weapon provides excellent stats without its speed or base damage limiting you.

This use started off as an interesting gameplay element to use as part of a build, but over many releases, as more powerful modifiers on unique and rare weapons have been added, the power of stat sticks cannot be ignored when planning builds and is stifling other choices including genuine dual-wielding.

In 3.5.0 we are removing the ability to use stat sticks, through the following changes:
  • You will no longer be able to use skills that require a specific weapon equipped if you are dual-wielding and one of your equipped weapons is unsuitable for that skill.
  • Skills that could be used with two weapons, but were main-hand-only when used, now use both weapons when dual wielding.

We found that with this change it was important to make skillbinds specific to your weapon set. You can now have an entirely different set of skills bound to your main set of weapons and your second set of weapons.

Welp. CP got a nerf cuz of statsticks. But so did blade flurry and double strike. (Molten strike I think will get a separate nerf.)

I plugged a couple of options into PoB. Ahn's Might with Chernobog's Pillar came up with 1M DPS. Shifted some dual wield (Twin Terrors and Dervish) to shield nodes (Defiance and Retaliation). Like >6700 and Phys dmg reduc up to 70%. Makes it tankier.
"
Stubby83 a écrit :
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Bex_GGG a écrit :

Stat Sticks

I plugged a couple of options into PoB. Ahn's Might with Chernobog's Pillar came up with 1M DPS. Shifted some dual wield (Twin Terrors and Dervish) to shield nodes (Defiance and Retaliation). Like >6700 and Phys dmg reduc up to 70%. Makes it tankier.

no thanks... Ahn's Might with Chernobog's Pillar is 1/2 the attack speed of my build lol.

foil + lycoside works. foil x2 works. hmm...
I'm still trying to understand how the stat stick has been nerfed for CP? The way I read it , it only affects skills that aren't capable with the stat stick base. Would it still work if your stat stick is a Mace or an Ax? You can still get some good mods in there too. Doesn't always have to be a sceptre.
"
daveliem a écrit :
I'm still trying to understand how the stat stick has been nerfed for CP? The way I read it , it only affects skills that aren't capable with the stat stick base. Would it still work if your stat stick is a Mace or an Ax? You can still get some good mods in there too. Doesn't always have to be a sceptre.

if u hold an axe in your left hand, you're gonna be attacking with the axe half the time. meaning, your axe is a statstick half the time, and a main weapon half the time.

So that means your overall DPS will be somewhere in between 50% to 100% of what it used to be.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires