Delve Balance Changes

Each day that passes more builds are destroyed and fewer builds are added. Congratulations ggg
Amen brother, preach it.
"
SadicVicious a écrit :

Each day that passes more builds are destroyed and fewer builds are added. Congratulations ggg

What builds are destroyed?
There are plenty of new combinations (new chaos things) and items and lots of things we don´t know about yet.

These threads are diamonds:)

"
Pangaearocks a écrit :
Think I'd like to play with beer traps - otherwise known as a bar.

Consider it a slow-hitting damage over time, with terrible "day after" effects. May not kill enemies, but they won't be swinging at you too accurately either.

Pilsner beer is the best one and should be nerf asap cos too OP:)
Dernière édition par Rakiii, le 28 août 2018 12:34:58
Nothing new here people move on. After every season shit gets nerfed into the ground. Get used to it...yaawn.

Just waiting for Lost Ark / Wolcen then it's bye bye POE.
"
Bex_GGG a écrit :
Delve Balance Changes

Sunder
Sunder is a very powerful leveling tool that provides strong damage and great crowd clearing from a safe distance. We've left the damage intact but we've lowered the length of the rectangular damage area by 20%. Sorry, Sunderboi.

bypassing defences of block or dodge based characters.

I'm sure Raiz is glad to hear it.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
ok let's see the notes
3.3 saw so many different skills get buffed, but when a few get nerfed people act like it is the end of the world.

You can't have a balanced game without both nerfs and buffs. If you only buff, power creep runs rampant. If you only nerf, the opposite happens. GGG still favors buffs over nerfs, and as a result there's still power creep, but they do enough nerfs that the power creep rate is slow enough that adding newer, harder content can balance it, mostly.

Nerf whining seems to be a universal thing that you'll see on the forums of any online game you care to choose. That's understandable, I suppose. People don't like to feel like they're losing something, and don't really comprehend how game development and overall game balance actually work. But it does get tiresome reading it.

It sucks when your favorite skill gets nerfed, if you're the sort of person who has a favorite skill (I prefer mixing it up myself), but some amount of nerfs is vital for the overall health and balance of the game.
RIP Reckless Defence ;(
Nice, but no words about Frost Beam, nor Frost Blizzard... ^^'
It's frost time...

btw no one care about Traps and Mines... except one or two players. Reason is because it is not fun to throw and get away like coward, it is more fun to go in and crush everything, "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women." There's way to much traps and mines spells and skills. And minions... well, it's fun one time, but less than playing tanks or elementals.

Well, traps, mines, and minions endplayers going to rage in 5, 4, 3...
Dernière édition par obi36, le 28 août 2018 13:38:18
"
magicrectangle a écrit :
3.3 saw so many different skills get buffed, but when a few get nerfed people act like it is the end of the world.

You can't have a balanced game without both nerfs and buffs. If you only buff, power creep runs rampant. If you only nerf, the opposite happens. GGG still favors buffs over nerfs, and as a result there's still power creep, but they do enough nerfs that the power creep rate is slow enough that adding newer, harder content can balance it, mostly.

Nerf whining seems to be a universal thing that you'll see on the forums of any online game you care to choose. That's understandable, I suppose. People don't like to feel like they're losing something, and don't really comprehend how game development and overall game balance actually work. But it does get tiresome reading it.

It sucks when your favorite skill gets nerfed, if you're the sort of person who has a favorite skill (I prefer mixing it up myself), but some amount of nerfs is vital for the overall health and balance of the game.

Because what is being nerfed was by no means overpowered. They buffed traps and made 1 possible build viable for traps. Because the build was viable (and I mean viable, it was by no means too strong since there are far stronger builds which have never been touched over many patches) they decided, you know what? Fuck traps, they shouldn't be viable! It is not the end of the world, it's just that many people don't like trappers being treated like second class citizens like they have been for years!
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires