Delve Balance Changes

So they nerfed all the speed builds but left the main power builds intact. Elehit and poet pen nerfs when?
wao
izi game
"
RIP Vaal Summon Skeletons.

which is fine by me, played many a skel necro and honestly never found the need for it... normal phys skels get the job done...
Dernière édition par johnbell2, le 28 août 2018 12:28:48
Nerf the only good clearing skill for wands.....dont add any new skills to replace or buff existing skills i.e PS ( inb4 you say PS is viable, its mediocre imo)
"
chrisdupree a écrit :
AHHhH!!!! Warcries instant and other perks ffor warcry on any character! Zerker buffed baby! My birthday is coming up. Is this is an early bday present from ggg? How'd you guys know ;)

gonna be a bunch of drunken toons walking around with Brinerot in their hand this league...

edit: seriously folks, a 20/20 rallying cry in a Brinerot with minions is gonna be amazing...
Dernière édition par johnbell2, le 28 août 2018 14:41:49
Anyone think that scourge claws now got a buff via witch tree being close to shadow? seems pretty notable
"
ShibOldSchool a écrit :
For me endgame is T16+ 8mods, and meta builds are way too expensive for a player that play 5h a day

Really dude if you have problem to reach 24 challenges while playing 5h/day you are doing smth really wrong and you don´t really need any "meta" builds or smth like that (maybe try to ask people for help).

Meta builds are usually the ones that are strong and rather cheap unless you want to min/max them.
You could play arc trapper in tabula and delete everything.

Btw I didn´t play any meta build and was able to beat t16 just fine despite t16 is not meant for casual players (I mean I was playing casually this league).

"
Elhazzared a écrit :
"
Rakiii a écrit :
What are you talking about? There 100´s of builds that are viable in the endgame or define "endgame".

Viable is a build that instantly clears anything it comes across and can kills bosses fast and safely.

There are no hundreds of skills that do this. There are 2 or 3 douzen builds (not skills) at best and most of them are super expensive.

You have described rather "meta build" and not viable build but well there are plenty of builds that can clear content fast enough.

Totems anything (arc, frost bolt), minions (mages, spectres), Traps/mines (arc, GC, lightning traps/bear), Whispering ICE, VD and plenty others (not even talking about Poet´s pen and such).

Some skills are superior to others but you can play lots of builds if you know what to do

The last words are the key words here.

"
SirSmiles11 a écrit :
Nerf the only good clearing skill for wands.....dont add any new skills to replace or buff existing skills i.e PS ( inb4 you say PS is viable, its mediocre imo)

Clearing potential should be just fine and you can use barrage for singl target.
Btw PS/VpS is pretty good wand skill maybe try that.
Dernière édition par Rakiii, le 28 août 2018 12:37:40
"
Bex_GGG a écrit :
Delve Balance Changes
Frost Bomb
Frost Bomb, in addition to reducing life regeneration rate, also reduces energy shield regeneration and recovery rate. This is to let players have ways to mitigate very defensive energy shield characters, which may also come in handy against certain Grandmasters.

y u nerfing my bady bex? what did spider ever do to you
Think I'd like to play with beer traps - otherwise known as a bar.

Consider it a slow-hitting damage over time, with terrible "day after" effects. May not kill enemies, but they won't be swinging at you too accurately either.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires