Delve Balance Changes

"
ShibOldSchool a écrit :
WTF GGG, every league you makes me hate the new one…

2.6 Played mainly necro CI -> 3.0 nerf ES
3.0 Played mainly RF -> 3.1 nerf Rise of the phoenix
3.1 Fucking low chance with RNG, the league I played the most, the league I loot the less
3.2 Too many crashes to play seriously (EDIT: oh and I remember, pokemon league, uninteresting AF)
3.3 Played mainly KB -> 3.4 nerf KB…

Instead of nerfing good stuff, can you just boost shitty ones to allow us trying new non-meta ones?

This game is unbalanced AF, if you want to do the minimum of 26/40 challenges for the only Worth cosmetic, you have to quit your job to play 24/24h during 3 monthes, need to play perfect build of a minimum cost of 200ex (I never had more than 20c a day… Even with KB MF, 15/20 maps T10+/hour), and have to play perfect geared JUGG EQ / Wander / Molten Strike… Furthermore, with your f**** races, we cannot have help during the last month of each league…

I love this game, but sadly I have a job, it's so frustrating, 1 year, and I've only done 1 T16 map, and with the help of a friend… An hardcore game is a good thing, but a game that only target unemployed persons is… Ugh… You see?

One more thing, special thanks to these fucking automatic currency flipping programs that ruin economy each league… (2.6 endleague 1ex -> 74c, 3.2 -> 155c)

yes pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase buff skills instead of nerfing them.........so many fun skills to use but only a handful are viable endgame.
If Ice Trap doesn't receive a buff in final patch notes, it might become the worst skill in game.
"
ShibOldSchool a écrit :
This game is unbalanced AF, if you want to do the minimum of 26/40 challenges for the only Worth cosmetic, you have to quit your job to play 24/24h during 3 monthes, need to play perfect build of a minimum cost of 200ex (I never had more than 20c a day… Even with KB MF, 15/20 maps T10+/hour), and have to play perfect geared JUGG EQ / Wander / Molten Strike… Furthermore, with your f**** races, we cannot have help during the last month of each league…

You´re doing smth wrong then. There are 100´s of builds and 1000´s of SSF casual players that can reach 24 challenges without much problem.

osesek - not even close to that.

"
Ictherion a écrit :
yes pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase buff skills instead of nerfing them.........so many fun skills to use but only a handful are viable endgame.

What are you talking about? There 100´s of builds that are viable in the endgame or define "endgame".
Dernière édition par Rakiii, le 28 août 2018 11:14:18
For me endgame is T16+ 8mods, and meta builds are way too expensive for a player that play 5h a day
"
Rakiii a écrit :
What are you talking about? There 100´s of builds that are viable in the endgame or define "endgame".

Viable is a build that instantly clears anything it comes across and can kills bosses fast and safely.

There are no hundreds of skills that do this. There are 2 or 3 douzen builds (not skills) at best and most of them are super expensive.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
Dernière édition par Elhazzared, le 28 août 2018 11:19:10
"
ShibOldSchool a écrit :
WTF GGG, every league you makes me hate the new one…

2.6 Played mainly necro CI -> 3.0 nerf ES
3.0 Played mainly RF -> 3.1 nerf Rise of the phoenix
3.1 Fucking low chance with RNG, the league I played the most, the league I loot the less
3.2 Too many crashes to play seriously
3.3 Played mainly KB -> 3.4 nerf KB…

Instead of nerfing good stuff, can you just boost shitty ones to allow us trying new non-meta ones?

So? Isn't playing a build before it gets nerfed a good thing? Or did you want to just keep playing the same build over and over every league? That sound super boring. I play a new build (or two, or five) every league, so I can't say I care very much if the build I played last league gets nerfed for the next one.

"
This game is unbalanced AF, if you want to do the minimum of 26/40 challenges for the only Worth cosmetic, you have to quit your job to play 24/24h during 3 monthes, need to play perfect build of a minimum cost of 200ex (I never had more than 20c a day… Even with KB MF, 15/20 maps T10+/hour), and have to play perfect geared JUGG EQ / Wander / Molten Strike…

I love this game, but sadly I have a job, it's so frustrating, 1 year, and I've only done 1 T16 map, and with the help of a friend… An hardcore game is a good thing, but a game that only target unemployed persons is… Ugh… You see?

I don't want to dismiss your personal experience, but it is possible to accomplish far more, with far less time and currency investment. You definitely don't need to play like it is your job. I put in a total of 4 days played in flashback league, ended level 95 and 36 challenges, fully completed atlas, all that stuff. And I'm far from the fastest, I dick around while playing, watch tv on the other monitor, afk for long periods because real life things are going on.

You might want to consider what you are spending your in game time doing, and whether you can spend it more efficiently. The super-optimized racers can hit level 90 in like 12 hours. Those of us who dick around a bit, aren't racing, but mostly play fairly efficiently do it in 24-36 hours. If it takes you significantly longer than that, you're probably baking large inefficiencies into your core game-play loop.

Now, you don't necessarily have to play efficiently. Whatever you find fun is fine. But if you chose not to play in an efficient, end-game-focused manner, you don't get to complain about not making a lot of end-game progress.

No-lifers do exist (and by the way, if that's what makes them happy, more power to them), but succeeding at completing all content in the game within a 3 month league (or even a 1 month league) does not require you to be a no-lifer. It just requires you to pay some attention to being efficient with your time.
There is surely a thing I do wrong, but since last year, I tried +/- 100 builds, only one pushed me on the endgame… And a day later the league ended…
[EDIT] My bad, 2 builds, the second one was an aurabot, and a race started at the exact moment my build was ready...
Dernière édition par ShibOldSchool, le 28 août 2018 11:28:53
"
Deneezy a écrit :
"
KillerFit a écrit :
"
Potenz0 a écrit :

Also, good job on nerfing KB, but please listen to those saying "that means there's nothing viable for wands".

Um...Can you explain why Kb needed a nerf?I have the strong felling you cannot!This is the same as Porsche producing 2 cars,1 goes with 400Km per hour,the other with 99Km per hour!Now,People buy only 400Km/h cars,and do not buy the other 99Km/h!What do you do?Do you reduce the 400Km/h to 99 so the people have no other choice?Or do you Upgrade the 99Km/h car so people can buy it to some extent?Understand what i mean?Kb didnt need a nerf mainly because it is a Clearing skill!It does not have any single target,not to mention that Barrage was gutted too!SO why cut a skill because it is good at something,instead of making other skills compete with it?!

Doubt that Porsche has a 99km/hour car. Its nerfed couse every one and their mother was playing KB as wander and was using it for single target aswell without change in support gems.

Really,why dont you make a video how you kill Hydra with Kb?WOuld be interesting to see HUH?It seems to me you never got the point about the 99Km/h Porsche did you?I would recommend you read 1 more time what i wrote and this time turn on your brain!So basicly what you said is,a skill needs to be nerfd because people like it,people play it,and GGG are incompetent of finding and alternative to it,so why not nerf it :D ?Well seems more and more to me that you have to go work for GGG!You seem "Unenlighten" in the matter as they are,i think you just may fit in there fine!
where is new passive tree?
nerf KB and shield charge and tell me i have to do maps to go to delve?

probably gonna be even less fun than bestiary.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires