Delve Balance Changes

"
direnbounty a écrit :
The real and only problem of most of Path of Exile players is that they don't want to play a build because it's fun and it works.

They always want the one-trick poney build, which shave the entire screen in one hit, is unkillable and require 10 chaos to work.

What about having fun this time, exile ?

Quite presumptous of you to tell people how they should have their fun. I don't have fun when I'm spending too much time clearing trash, heck I don't have fun if a boss takes too long to kill. Who are you to tell me that killing fast, getting my loot and moving on is the wrong way to have fun? Is your way of having fun the only way?
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
Yes. Have fun for a change.
not to mention fucking ele-hit fire builds.........not an iota of nerf to that.
why don't you just remove elemental conversion while you're at it.
"
Ictherion a écrit :
not to mention fucking ele-hit fire builds.........not an iota of nerf to that.

We don't know what's in the full patch notes, but if there's a pattern I've noticed with nerfs over the years, they tend to respond much more quickly to things that are strong on a budget, than they do to high budget builds.

Ele hit is absolutely OP, but only with 20+ exalts invested, so they just don't care.
GGG i really don't get the nerfs to traps. If you think all traps are to power full, then say so. Then the nerfs would make sense. If it is just spells(arc, GC) when converted to traps there is a problem, well then why not just look at the very support gem that does the conversion to traps/mines? Trap support gem have 0 dmg reduction on it while spelltotem have a less dmg modifier? Why not start with a less modifier to the trap/mine support gem? Remote mine have a MORE dmg modifier? I think you missed the ball on these nerf instead of targeting the supports gems that allows for spells to be used as mine or traps, but targeting all traps and mines.....

Also now Cluster trap is the same as multi trap, just with a larger dmg reductions and different placement of the traps(and +2 to total traps). I don't this nerf.... Is it like chance GMP to have 1 less proj....
bye bye traps.... only 1 season to be nerfed other builds most op not nerfed really ty
No bow build nerfs? WAT!?
WTF GGG, every league you makes me hate the new one…

2.6 Played mainly necro CI -> 3.0 nerf ES
3.0 Played mainly RF -> 3.1 nerf Rise of the phoenix
3.1 Fucking low chance with RNG, the league I played the most, the league I loot the less
3.2 Too many crashes to play seriously (EDIT: oh and I remember, pokemon league, uninteresting AF)
3.3 Played mainly KB -> 3.4 nerf KB…

Instead of nerfing good stuff, can you just boost shitty ones to allow us trying new non-meta ones?

This game is unbalanced AF, if you want to do the minimum of 26/40 challenges for the only Worth cosmetic, you have to quit your job to play 24/24h during 3 monthes, need to play perfect build of a minimum cost of 200ex (I never had more than 20c a day… Even with KB MF, 15/20 maps T10+/hour), and have to play perfect geared JUGG EQ / Wander / Molten Strike… Furthermore, with your f**** races, we cannot have help during the last month of each league…

I love this game, but sadly I have a job, it's so frustrating, 1 year, and I've only done 1 T16 map, and with the help of a friend… An hardcore game is a good thing, but a game that only target unemployed persons is… Ugh… You see?

One more thing, special thanks to these fucking automatic currency flipping programs that ruin economy each league… (2.6 endleague 1ex -> 74c, 3.2 -> 155c)
Dernière édition par ShibOldSchool, le 28 août 2018 11:06:58
"
Scbub a écrit :
No bow build nerfs? WAT!?

of course not, they're putting out a new bow skill why would they nerf it, just make ele-hit fire and you'll be better than before since bow will likely be getting buffed.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires