[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Couldnt you use a % chance to gain Fortify on hit Corruption so u can swith fortitude for inspirational?

yes, only that the price of Grelwood makes it rather too early to play in Corruption, and the use of other weapons only for Fortify rather misses the target and will be a lot of loss.
Hi Dave, i asked you on Youtube why iam weak can you help me? my account name is FriedrichNietzchi i die a lot of times
"
loczek123 a écrit :
"
Couldnt you use a % chance to gain Fortify on hit Corruption so u can swith fortitude for inspirational?

yes, only that the price of Grelwood makes it rather too early to play in Corruption, and the use of other weapons only for Fortify rather misses the target and will be a lot of loss.

Its just not my starter and a wanted to know if this would be an option tho ^^

Thats its not easy to play with corruption on a 2ex weapon is kinda clear :D
"
Johnson1893 a écrit :
Why do you recommend two Wildfire in the "Good item to start" section? Only one has an effect...

What are some good uniq options for other sockets? Or just rare ones?

two wildfiew was before 3.5 if u can see in 3.5 chance i wrote this thing

put a rare jew instead
"
weezor17 a écrit :
Is the gripped gloves is better than tombfist only because it have % damage projectil ? I tried it on PoB with 2 abyssal socket and my damage up by 20 000 but not sure if they calculed the % damage on projectile . Also it give to me few hundred life so what do u think , should i stay gripped gloves or go for tombfist ?
In this way ,
If you , Dave , or someone else can check my build and tell me what can i upgrade on it , will be really appreciate !
Only things i see to do to be better is :
- Dying sun ( looking for one at the moment )
- Watcher's eye with increased fire damage while affected by Anger
- Enchantment , of course
Global
-7k + 250 shield
-215 000k dmg per ball
- All elemental res is cap
- 16k armor
AND STILL GET ONE SHOT by certain boss of t15 and t16, what i did wrong ? I don't understand how u can clear all guardians with worst gear than me , need some help :(

Also , i ask u a question few day ago and u dont have answer so i will repeat :
I saw that we have 1 or 2 sockets empty in ur gems setup and u also take portal.
Can i put a specific gem somewhere to improve one of my setup or gem ? what do you propose ? ( this is not a problem if u tell me that tombfist is better , the 2 empty sockets will become abyssals sockets for jewels ! )

If u can cap ur res without gloves go for tombfist, gripped is the best way if u cant cap it.

t15 / 16 with extra damage and crit or crappy mods can be dangerous even u have 7k+ hp and good armour u cant facetank all things on this game. Some times a t15 boss with crappy mods is more dangerous then uber elder...

i did all content super ez without MS enchant and anger fire damage, dying sun for sure

probably min max the gear trying to get more hp u can on rare,in delve i reach 8400 hp
"
sniffy216 a écrit :

Sure its a good alternative
"
StarDustVendeta a écrit :
Hi Dave, i asked you on Youtube why iam weak can you help me? my account name is FriedrichNietzchi i die a lot of times

Hey mate !

Ok saw ur char

that swords are a good option, thief torment its ok ...
- make sure to have all resistances capped on 75%
- you ignored all gems link ( check the gems/link section )
- you dont realy need 2 mana flask qith thief torment and you should take a look on flask set up ( silver/sulphur/wise oak )
- ruthless DONT work here its a projectiles build ( melee damage dont count )

try this change and lemme know

Dave
Thx a lot for u answer Loczek123 and Dave , really appreciated !
I understand now and i will pay more attention with mod on my map , not just avoid elemental weakness and -% max res ! i will buy my dying sun today and will focus on the tombfist then !
Last question : Should i take enfeeble or flammability ? in the case , i have a lot of dps , so i think a can go for enfeeble to have a big survive boost but -44$ res fire on enemies is huge !!! i dont know what should be better with my gear at the moment :/ !
"
weezor17 a écrit :
Thx a lot for u answer Loczek123 and Dave , really appreciated !
I understand now and i will pay more attention with mod on my map , not just avoid elemental weakness and -% max res ! i will buy my dying sun today and will focus on the tombfist then !
Last question : Should i take enfeeble or flammability ? in the case , i have a lot of dps , so i think a can go for enfeeble to have a big survive boost but -44$ res fire on enemies is huge !!! i dont know what should be better with my gear at the moment :/ !

In delve i ran elfeeble all time cuz delving hurt a lot ... this syndacate is more ez then mines ...

im running flamability right now

but enfeeble its a greate choise
Hi man,i'm new to the game,is this a good build for a newbie like me? I really like the dual wield Champion character and a few people that i know have reccomended me this build.
So this a good build to start to play the game and to start this league? (my first league actually)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires