[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Great Build, having a lot of fun with it :)

I try to get a 2nd Grelwood Shank, but not sure what to buy after? Maybe Watcher's eye to utilize the ring slots?

Also I'm not quite sure if my CWDT setup works in the shoes as intended - link is CWDT - Blood Rage - Enfeeble - Immortal Call or does it have to be CWTD - Blood Rage - Immortal Call - Enfeeble to work?

Character is named "IngoSeineMutter"
"
Ingebert a écrit :
Great Build, having a lot of fun with it :)

I try to get a 2nd Grelwood Shank, but not sure what to buy after? Maybe Watcher's eye to utilize the ring slots?

Also I'm not quite sure if my CWDT setup works in the shoes as intended - link is CWDT - Blood Rage - Enfeeble - Immortal Call or does it have to be CWTD - Blood Rage - Immortal Call - Enfeeble to work?

Character is named "IngoSeineMutter"

i preferred to get watcher eye befor second grelwood, for rare rings.

if u link cwdt-br-curse-ic it work
why with 1 grelwood shank and 1 ichimonji i have less dmg than with 2 ichi, checked in pob
"
houeta666 a écrit :
why with 1 grelwood shank and 1 ichimonji i have less dmg than with 2 ichi, checked in pob

You have few more base damage with ichi but u loose 4 projectiles

for ur dps u must multiplied ur ball damage x numbers of balls
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"
houeta666 a écrit :

You have few more base damage with ichi but u loose 4 projectiles

for ur dps u must multiplied ur ball damage x numbers of balls

how can i know my number of balls?
Dernière édition par houeta666, le 20 déc. 2018 11:19:56
Ok so i was trying Beltimber Blade after some one here asked regarding this sword.

It works and works good. i use leap slam for movement and once you leap into a pack you have the sword passive. the only down side is for boss you need to leap every 5 sec to maintain it.

Is it batter then Ichimonji? well im not sure, you have the extra balls but Ichimonji buff our Anger aura.

I'm using 1 of each right now and kinda happy.

Any way this is a good sword for this build and on a budget (only few C this league)
Dernière édition par PowerToys, le 20 déc. 2018 11:45:25
"
houeta666 a écrit :

for some reasons POB ignor the number of balls in his calculations.

I have Beltimber_Blade and it gives 2 more balls if you used movement speed recently.

When i go into pob configurations and check the box with "use a movement skill recently" i see the number of balls rise to 7. but i dont see any change in total dps
"
PowerToys a écrit :
"
houeta666 a écrit :

for some reasons POB ignor the number of balls in his calculations.

I have Beltimber_Blade and it gives 2 more balls if you used movement speed recently.

When i go into pob configurations and check the box with "use a movement skill recently" i see the number of balls rise to 7. but i dont see any change in total dps

the nember of balls dont chance ur base ball dps ( the dps is only one ball )

u must look ur number in calcs section and multiplied ur base damage of 1 ball for ur number of balls

example :

i have 163.373 dps on my magma ball

and i have 11 projectiles ( 22 on bosses with ancestral call )

so 163.000 X 22 = 3.5M dps ish

if i drop for example my dying sun the base damage is always 163.000 but i must do 163.000 x 18 = 2.9M ish

Its true not all 100% our balls hit the boss ( depend his hit-box ) its approximate dps
Soloed my first ever uber Izaro and now I am wondering what target should I be working towards next?

Never progressed this far, always got too bored to continue.

Great build Anal_bleeding.
"
Jakubino a écrit :
Soloed my first ever uber Izaro and now I am wondering what target should I be working towards next?

Never progressed this far, always got too bored to continue.

Great build Anal_bleeding.

go for red elder then shaper then uber elder

Uber Lab is only the start
Dernière édition par Anal_Bleeding, le 20 déc. 2018 15:28:42

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires