[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Probably a stupid question, just getting back into the game.. but what about using Warlords Mark in the CWDT setup for endurance charges?
I have the currecny to purcahse the watchers eye jewel, but how do I find it lol. I cant ever find one with the LGOH Vitality stats.
probably a dumb question, but what's the best ascendancy to go, cham/glad/jugg, and not just play whatever you prefer :o thanks
"
Probably a stupid question, just getting back into the game.. but what about using Warlords Mark in the CWDT setup for endurance charges?

endurance charges arent mandatory, the duration of IC dont count.. the core is trigger it for the pantheon power ( look FAQ if u dont know pantheon )

so u will waste a curse
"
EmelianenkoKO a écrit :
I have the currecny to purcahse the watchers eye jewel, but how do I find it lol. I cant ever find one with the LGOH Vitality stats.

http://poe.trade/search/aretumagookitu
"
godsmusic a écrit :
probably a dumb question, but what's the best ascendancy to go, cham/glad/jugg, and not just play whatever you prefer :o thanks

all tree have a different playstyle, probably there isnt a better one.

BTW all three are tank

-champion have more dps then other
need :
-some like hrimnor or kaom root for perma freez immnunity
-u can choose to grab perma fortify and u dont have to pay attention to cast it on whirling or leap

-gladiator is unbalanced on tank cuz high block
need like champion :
-some for freez
-some accuracy on are for a better dps
-can be played with shield or DW
-fortify on movement skill

-jugg have a good balanced on dps and tank
-u are already immune to freez and slow mods
-fortify on movement skill

theese are the big difference
choose ur playstyle
Why do you recommend two Wildfire in the "Good item to start" section? Only one has an effect...

What are some good uniq options for other sockets? Or just rare ones?
Is the gripped gloves is better than tombfist only because it have % damage projectil ? I tried it on PoB with 2 abyssal socket and my damage up by 20 000 but not sure if they calculed the % damage on projectile . Also it give to me few hundred life so what do u think , should i stay gripped gloves or go for tombfist ?
In this way ,
If you , Dave , or someone else can check my build and tell me what can i upgrade on it , will be really appreciate !
Only things i see to do to be better is :
- Dying sun ( looking for one at the moment )
- Watcher's eye with increased fire damage while affected by Anger
- Enchantment , of course
Global
-7k + 250 shield
-215 000k dmg per ball
- All elemental res is cap
- 16k armor
AND STILL GET ONE SHOT by certain boss of t15 and t16, what i did wrong ? I don't understand how u can clear all guardians with worst gear than me , need some help :(

Also , i ask u a question few day ago and u dont have answer so i will repeat :
I saw that we have 1 or 2 sockets empty in ur gems setup and u also take portal.
Can i put a specific gem somewhere to improve one of my setup or gem ? what do you propose ? ( this is not a problem if u tell me that tombfist is better , the 2 empty sockets will become abyssals sockets for jewels ! )
Hello, great build. Molten Strike is my favorite skill next to the dead Shockwave Totem. Build works great as a lab farmer with very weak items, you just need Thief Torment to refuel the lab, thanks to this it's great to progress, starting to torture lab and thanks to that you can buy more items. Today I will go to the first Red Elder on this league. My current gear looks like this, practically everything I bought for the currency that was favored in the lab. With the exception of Elder Ring which I managed to craft. I need to buy even better Jewels, especially one must be with Blind from experience, I know that these 4-6% chance of blind in builds with Molten Strik does a huge job. The next target in items is Loreweave.

"
AND STILL GET ONE SHOT by certain boss of t15 and t16, what i did wrong ? I don't understand how u can clear all guardians with worst gear than me , need some help :(

It is very important in this build to move with caution. In the moment you move, you lose more than half of your defensive, I use Leap Slama (much better to farm lab and as Champion I have Endurance charge thanks to him) and sometimes I have hot when on a very strong map leap jump into the middle of the big pack and first damage I receive before Stationary works :)

"
Can i put a specific gem somewhere to improve one of my setup or gem ? what do you propose ?

You can always change something, generally build you have to edit the name for yourself, copy paste does not always work. For example, as the second CWDT, I use Molten Shell and have Vaal Molten Shell to use manually, it is connected to Enfeblee which is a perfect setup for defenses (I do not need more dmg).

"
Also it give to me few hundred life so what do u think , should i stay gripped gloves or go for tombfist ?

Tombfist with two Abyss slot always perform better for such a build, two Abyss are great possibilities, Intimidate and maim. If you do not miss resists, use Tombfists. :)

BTW, your items cost a fortune (great roles on the Abyss) I do not know how you can die from one hit on a regular map boss. Where did you farm currency in the lab?
Dernière édition par loczek123, le 21 déc. 2018 05:05:28
Couldnt you use a % chance to gain Fortify on hit Corruption so u can swith fortitude for inspirational?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires