[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
xSam87 a écrit :
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"
xSam87 a écrit :
Hi man,i'm new to the game,is this a good build for a newbie like me? I really like the dual wield Champion character and a few people that i know have reccomended me this build.
So this a good build to start to play the game and to start this league? (my first league actually)

Hey man !

I think yes. gain on hit mechanic make ur life sustain better the other build

as u can see in the levelling section u can start with nothing ...

BTw feel free to ask if there are some u cant understand

Ok,thanks a lot man! If i have any doubt i will ask you,wish me luck for my first try! A quick question,what initial gear/equip should i buy for the first acts?

EDIT: When i encounter the bandits of this new League i don't need to interrogate bit bargain them? Cause i haven't understand pretty good this new mechanic

When u kill syndacate in map u need to read the "consequences" ... u need to get intelligence to go on the top .

have some bosses rather than others in safehouse change the drop/item/chest in the end oh it .
I have few gems on level 20.

Do you advise for or against using the recipe where I can craft lvl 1 20% quality gem from them.

If yes, on which should (not) I use it.
HOA = Herald of Ash or Herald of Agony?
Hello i have a question

I'm currenlty have a HoA and HoP as my auras + War Banner

Should i replace any of the Heralds for Anger? ty
Dave, do u think can we kill uber elder with 2 grelwood, tabula, without watchers eye and xoph?
"
Dave, do u think can we kill uber elder with 2 grelwood, tabula, without watchers eye and xoph?

I think it's possible, but you need to provide some LGOH, maybe with Thief Torment or Elder Ring (these are quite expensive)
"
Jakubino a écrit :
I have few gems on level 20.

Do you advise for or against using the recipe where I can craft lvl 1 20% quality gem from them.

If yes, on which should (not) I use it.

i always do this recipe

u need all MS setup

whirling setup

blood rage for attack speed

increades duration

other are useless

btw u can check to quality benefit of gems on poe wiki, I recommend u to check all things on poe wiki
Hey man , i bought this watcher's eye with " 1.5 damage leeched as life while affected by vitality " instead of life gained on hit , what do you think should i sell it and buy the gain on hit ? or actually it's ok it work too.Thanks
"
Jayyzi a écrit :
Hey man , i bought this watcher's eye with " 1.5 damage leeched as life while affected by vitality " instead of life gained on hit , what do you think should i sell it and buy the gain on hit ? or actually it's ok it work too.Thanks

leech is nothing then gain on hit with molten strike

gain on hit is mandatory
Thanks for this great build,
after starting as a lab runner, I switched to your build and spend some currency on it.
Sure i miss 10 levels, they will give me 10 x 5% life,
but can you tell me what else do i miss, maybe something is still going wrong. My profile should be free.
Is elemental damage with attacks working on the ball dmg?
My goal is to kill uber elder, then farm T16 maps with everything you can use on them.
Thx for your help!!
Dernière édition par Cellerimus, le 23 déc. 2018 05:26:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires