[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
kowal86 a écrit :
Hey Dave. Quick Update

Lvl 92

Just killed Red Elder on T15 Tower - Died 3 times but if u look at my gear...still same gear - 1 Grelwood and rest, cheap crap :) and was able to kill him. Switched Ancestral Call for Fire Pen. for this fight.
Still learning Elder mechanics.

Sadly nothing good dropped for me :(

I think ill improve my gear a bit today/tommorrow

Peace!

gz for your elder !!

i prefere ancestral call cuz more AOE in portal phase to protect shaper

Yes this build work well on budget
"
Lestain a écrit :
Hi, i got decent gear now with all the essentials. What to get next? I like to be tanky, but everyone likes damage, too. What it be a good idea to get a tombfist or is this more a minimal upgrade with lesser tankiness?

your gear is great , lot better then mine ...

go for wise oak is a dps and defensive flask

tombsift give to u more life and dps, just need more res on other gear
Can I use stone golem for its life regen or the its taunt mess my ascendancy up.

Also was wondering why do you use belt of the Deceiver instead Perseverance or nomad is the 30% less from crits that much more worth it?

Thanks!
"
Caseydale a écrit :
Can I use stone golem for its life regen or the its taunt mess my ascendancy up.

Also was wondering why do you use belt of the Deceiver instead Perseverance or nomad is the 30% less from crits that much more worth it?

Thanks!

good answer, i dont know if the taunt from ston golem drop ur taunt ... i will search it ..

nothing big difference, just bring one of that for start ...

deceiver give us also intimidate 10% more damage.

Sup ;)

Been farmin ulab hard today - overall 300 chest looted and got some good enchants. Bought few Starkonjas Kaom Roots and Sin Treks and tryin my luck enchanting it...

Dont really know but i very like running ulab - it works pretty good as currency farming way to me. Sometimes almost got one shoted by Izaro but thanks to Leech/Regen its peace of cake facetankin him even with Hard Phases

Also dropped some 20% gems and didnt even know they could be sold for over 15c each -.- earned over 100c today with sellin them

Im Still to lazy to improve my gear - have my beloved ulab ^^

Cheers!
Peter

"
kowal86 a écrit :
Sup ;)

Been farmin ulab hard today - overall 300 chest looted and got some good enchants. Bought few Starkonjas Kaom Roots and Sin Treks and tryin my luck enchanting it...

Dont really know but i very like running ulab - it works pretty good as currency farming way to me. Sometimes almost got one shoted by Izaro but thanks to Leech/Regen its peace of cake facetankin him even with Hard Phases

Also dropped some 20% gems and didnt even know they could be sold for over 15c each -.- earned over 100c today with sellin them

Im Still to lazy to improve my gear - have my beloved ulab ^^

Cheers!
Peter

Good man!

Yes on budget gear u cant facetank all Izaro attack specialy if is buffed .
But yes its a good lab runner, im doing lab carry and work very well .
Quick question.. As champion i don't need avatar of fire ? and why ? :D
"
iulianb21 a écrit :
Quick question.. As champion i don't need avatar of fire ? and why ? :D

You need avart of fire on all ascendancy variant before u grab xoph's blood...

You should read better the guide
Thanks for the guide! Been following it to level 84 so far - farmed uber Lab many times and killed Atziri a couple of times too.

I have a question about curses - I ran out of chromes when creating my gloves so swapped flammability out for proj weakness. This seems real nice for clearing and survivability as when it procs it knocks back enemies in melee range.

Just to check though - the balls from MS do count as projectiles right?
"
Davezilla a écrit :
Thanks for the guide! Been following it to level 84 so far - farmed uber Lab many times and killed Atziri a couple of times too.

I have a question about curses - I ran out of chromes when creating my gloves so swapped flammability out for proj weakness. This seems real nice for clearing and survivability as when it procs it knocks back enemies in melee range.

Just to check though - the balls from MS do count as projectiles right?

Sure man are projectiles

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires