[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
zlokobbb a écrit :
"
lzrproof a écrit :
"
zlokobbb a écrit :
is projectile weakness good with cast when damage taken ? at what level should i keep my immortal call/CWDT/blood rage/flammability ?
also can you take a look at my character and tell me in what direction should i focus ? what gear to get ?

On the first page you will find the answer for the cwdt setup.
Your chars are private and not visible for us. So we can´t check your gear.

Got my characters to public now. I still dont get this pantheon proc can i get some explaining ? And ofcourse some recommendations after seeing my current progress with the char.

-as you can see in the FAQ section u cant see patheon proc in game
-you dont have any gain on hit nowhere / gain on hit IS MANDATORY
"
zlokobbb a écrit :
"
lzrproof a écrit :
"
zlokobbb a écrit :
is projectile weakness good with cast when damage taken ? at what level should i keep my immortal call/CWDT/blood rage/flammability ?
also can you take a look at my character and tell me in what direction should i focus ? what gear to get ?

On the first page you will find the answer for the cwdt setup.
Your chars are private and not visible for us. So we can´t check your gear.

Got my characters to public now. I still dont get this pantheon proc can i get some explaining ? And ofcourse some recommendations after seeing my current progress with the char.

Your cwdt setup is in the wrong order. As you can see here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cast_when_Damage_Taken_Support
every gem linked with cwdt is cast in a specific order. So blood rage must be linked to cwdt before immortal call.
And like A.B. told you, you have to get "gain on hit".
Peace
Ah i get the pantheon trick now. Dropping both rings for thiefs torment brings me alot of res down until i get watchers eye is that ok ?
"
zlokobbb a écrit :
Ah i get the pantheon trick now. Dropping both rings for thiefs torment brings me alot of res down until i get watchers eye is that ok ?

No, it's not, you always have to be capped.
"
WilliamCZE a écrit :
"
zlokobbb a écrit :

No, it's not, you always have to be capped.

Hi,i just random click to your profile, i see you drop elemental damage to use immolate and combustion in helmet... That is better than elemental damage?
Should I get Avatar of Fire as a champion?
Can you explain why you level up the quality on multistrike support gem? It changes nothing in pob and 10% of melee physical damage doesnt seem like it even works here? I understand its the right move considering Ive seen you do it on your gear every league but Id like to know how it helps? Thanks.
Will BR-CWDT-Moltenshell-IC work for the Pantheon trick.
"
joshleeman a écrit :
Can you explain why you level up the quality on multistrike support gem? It changes nothing in pob and 10% of melee physical damage doesnt seem like it even works here? I understand its the right move considering Ive seen you do it on your gear every league but Id like to know how it helps? Thanks.

you right melee damgare dont work, u dont need the quality on multistrike
"
nomes15 a écrit :

Hi,i just random click to your profile, i see you drop elemental damage to use immolate and combustion in helmet... That is better than elemental damage?

I'm running Ancestral Call for maps, swapping with Elemental Damage for hard bosses - Shaper/Uber Elder

As for your question - running Combustion gives you 19% fire penetration, yes, it's better than WED for bossing. I don't care about maps, the damage is already high enough.
Dernière édition par WilliamCZE, le 25 mars 2019 07:10:59

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires