[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

This is a lovely corruption and I'm looking for more of these, preferably on a ring that already has the Elder 16-20 LGOH, it's just more comfortable to sustain with MGOH than with mana leech alone. Was on a no-leech T15 Core map yesterday for my Niko daily and facehugged Not-Malachai to death without issues - if at least 6 balls hit, each single use of MS pays for its own mana cost even on no-leech.

If Synthesis gives us a custom implicit with this degree (or better) of GOH then it will be a fair bit easier to transition out of Thief's Torment. I would have preferred more life and ancillary resists on this ring, and tier-1 +fire damage to attacks, but corrupted means you get what you see.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Ive seen the watchers eye anger stat of "% of physical damage as extra fire damage" recommended as one of the useful ones for this build. Im wondering how that works though because avatar of fire means we deal no physical damage correct? Wiki says, "Adds Fire Damage to the supported skills. The amount added is a percentage of the Physical Damage dealt by the skill." Watchers eye is way too expensive to be getting the wrong one. I guess penetrates ele resistance is gonna be hands down best though no?
"
joshleeman a écrit :
Ive seen the watchers eye anger stat of "% of physical damage as extra fire damage" recommended as one of the useful ones for this build. Im wondering how that works though because avatar of fire means we deal no physical damage correct? Wiki says, "Adds Fire Damage to the supported skills. The amount added is a percentage of the Physical Damage dealt by the skill." Watchers eye is way too expensive to be getting the wrong one. I guess penetrates ele resistance is gonna be hands down best though no?

you dont deal physical but you have physical damage before you convert it.

take that phys and gain it in extra

but depend on your gear which one is the best (fire pen or phys extra fire)
also essence of hysteria work on rings for phys in extra fire
As a new player I really do enjoy your build and started to build around it. Problem is I struggle against elemental reflect maps. Any recommendations?
"
KeRoooo a écrit :
As a new player I really do enjoy your build and started to build around it. Problem is I struggle against elemental reflect maps. Any recommendations?

hey !

i put in con of the build "cant run ele reflect"

the only way u can try is this ring plus yugul pantheon
Whats a good multistrike alternative for uber elder if there is one? Im getting 1 shot by the shaper balls because im getting locked in place with multistrike, is there an alternative for that fight that wont destroy the build. Whats the trick to whirling blade dodging the balls there like non stop and its beyond annoying.
If you get the leech stat on watchers eye as secondary can you actually drop all 3 of the leech passive points? The percentage totals are about the same but not sure about the other perks the passives give you and if they are too valuable to run without.
"
joshleeman a écrit :
If you get the leech stat on watchers eye as secondary can you actually drop all 3 of the leech passive points? The percentage totals are about the same but not sure about the other perks the passives give you and if they are too valuable to run without.

yes if you get life leech on watcher you can drop leech from tree
I was wondering what the minimum of LGOH for the jewel should be

thanks in advance
FREAKDAFLOW//nl
Dernière édition par skS1, le 28 mars 2019 15:36:44
"
skS1 a écrit :
I was wondering what the minimum of LGOH for the jewel should be

thanks in advance

life gain on hit from watcher eye is mimunum 20 up to 30

20 ist ok and u can divine it after

Signaler